[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is on my foot? Did I catch gym AIDS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 13
File: IMG_0748.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0748.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
What the fuck is on my foot?
Did I catch gym AIDS?
>>
girl licking doorknobs unrelated
>>
i caught warts from my brother one time and after i cleared it i now randomly get these things. idk if there is any relevance but just thought i would share that.
>>
>>36525744
Thanks, Tom.
>>
File: doornoobIneedyous.jpg (8 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
doornoobIneedyous.jpg
8 KB, 276x183
/
>>
>>
File: beforecouchcatchsus.jpg (90 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
beforecouchcatchsus.jpg
90 KB, 800x531
w
>>
File: Licking+doorknobs6.jpg (16 KB, 331x218) Image search: [Google]
Licking+doorknobs6.jpg
16 KB, 331x218
tfw you find out fucking 24hour fitness is a gay meet-up spot, I really am afraid.
It's the only decent gym in my area though. before I moved I was at golds gym, and it was heaven
>>
>>
File: panties4.jpg (133 KB, 606x609) Image search: [Google]
panties4.jpg
133 KB, 606x609
>>
>>36525733
Herpes from foot jobs
>>
Go see a doctor, retard.
>>
OPs thought process.

>Should I see a doctor? Maybe get a referral to a podiatrist or dermatologist?
>Nah I'll just ask a bunch of people on a Mongolian goat herding loom.

What the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
File: 1401906483052.jpg (124 KB, 300x900) Image search: [Google]
1401906483052.jpg
124 KB, 300x900
>Asians licking doorknobs

I never asked for this feeling.
>>
See doctor.
>>
>>36525733
leaves of three, my famalam
>>
File: 2016 - 1.gif (3 MB, 640x358) Image search: [Google]
2016 - 1.gif
3 MB, 640x358
>>
>>36526222
Trips of truth
>>
>>36525733
That looks like infected sweat glands/hair follicles, likely from contact with other people's sweat at the gym. See a doctor, those may need to be drained and you may need some antibiotics.
>>
You have a foot fungus, it's permanent. I have it too, it's pretty benign it's only going to dry out your foot.
>>
>>36525733
I got this too it appears randomly and goes away randomly. Im not ded yet so I don't think it's really bad
>>
>>36526260
It's americans. Their healthcare is just so godawful.
>>
>>36525733
OP, that is most likely the beginning of a fungal infection. Get an antifungal cream from the pharmacy, shouldn't cost more than a couple of bucks. Apply to the affected area in the morning and the evening, symptoms should go away in a few days. If not, seek real medical advice instead of asking random strangers on a mongolian foot fetishist image board.
>>
>>36525733
that's just tinea pedis/athletes foot. Not a big deal lmao
>>
File: dalaillama.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
dalaillama.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>36526835
Yep. Just put up some athletes foot cream from the pharmacy and apply twice to three times daily.

That doesn't even look like the Aids-related sarcoma desu senpai. It's just a cluster of blisters. Why be such a princess for?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyshidrosis

you can either leave it like that it will dry off and fall or go to some doctor and get a cream to speed up the process
>>
>>36525733
>>36526965

see this
>>
>>36525733
lol RIP
You know what to do
Think : Saw 1 ending
>>
>>36526973
That looks nothing like OPs pic.
>>
>>36527038
I don't know why but wikipedia (tne internet in general) love to do that, the picture displayed for medical condition are always the most extreme cases.

btw, it start as small blisters, it may or may spread like crazy then when it dry off and fall you look like you suffered from a nuclear blast.
>>
>>36525733
Do you have something between your toes? That's where fungus grows, the blisters on the arch of the sole are supposed to be an allergic reaction to it. That's what doctors say. Anyway it clears with chlotrimazol, 3 weeks. But see a dermatologist, I'm only a dude on 4chan.
>>
File: FG913STILL2.jpg (187 KB, 653x367) Image search: [Google]
FG913STILL2.jpg
187 KB, 653x367
>>36525733

Get some hydrozole cream its got an antifungal component and corticosteroid component in it to reduce inflammation and take some bite out of it, apply twice a day and keep it dry and clean. If it persists after 10 days would consult your physician for further advice.

source: I'm a pharmacy technician
>>
>>36525733
you didnt shower or take your socks off after your workout. the mark of a true NEET. once you catch this you never lose it, though you can semi-manage it. enjoy who you are because it has physically scarred you
>>
File: knappe meisjes eten katten.jpg (98 KB, 600x794) Image search: [Google]
knappe meisjes eten katten.jpg
98 KB, 600x794
>>36526261
>>
>>36526965
It's unlikely dyshidrosis if it's come from the gym. It's also most often accompanied by similar blisters on the hands, and OP hasn't mentioned those.

You want to be careful misdiagnosing because treatments are different. If you're sure it's dyshidrosis, see a doctor and he or she will tell you to get a topical cortisone cream.

It looks too similar to tinea pedis (they look like proper blisters instead of dyshidrosis ones), and the story backs up OP likely got it walking barefoot. In the case of tinea pedia (athletes foot), you don't want a cortisone, you want an anti-fungal cream.

I've had both (dyshidrosis mainly on hands) and athletes foot. That looks more like the athletes foot problem you get walking barefoot in a locker room.

But you are asking random strangers on a Laotian bread-making board, so we're not the most reliable. Get it checked out if you're worried. If doctors are too expensive, see if you can visit a podiatrist.
>>
>>36527332
what a kanker filename, say
>>
>>36525733
>>36525733

Looks like Staph.

Enjoy your antibiotics anon. GO see a doc now.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.