[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brehs Natty or not? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n-uWt KO6JDo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: IMG-20160325-WA0047.jpg (48 KB, 500x563) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160325-WA0047.jpg
48 KB, 500x563
Brehs
Natty or not?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n-uWtKO6JDo
>>
Natty, watch his latest video where he trains with some Asian kid. The Asian is on the gas for sure
>>
lmao of course he is juicing
>>
>>36525112
yes, he's smaller than the pictures make him look. watch some of he's videos

it's all lighting tricks and angles, not trying to take away from his progress but he's definitely natty.
>>
>>36525153
dude i just watched that vid. That kid is what 20 years old and looks as diced as fuckin matt ogus. Ridiculous
>>
>>36525174
The power of test and tren
>>
>>36525112
natty. hes not that big and most of the after photos have some sort of photoshop touch ups on them
>>
>mfw seeing he trains for strength

H-has /fit/ been lying to me about brosplita and training for hypertrophy? This kid is really strong...
>>
>>36526008

/fit/ talks a lot of shit about a lot of things.

You can get big training for strength, you can get strong with a brosplit. Its about effort and genetics (and, yeah, chemical assistance in some cases) as much as it is about how your routine is laid out.
>>
>>36525112
that image made my dik not natty
>>
>>36525112
weak as fuck
>>
Im fuckin jelly
>>
>>36525112
Kid juiced or he's good genetics.
>>
>>36526780
Could it be the test flowing through his puberty body
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 2074x2847) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 2074x2847
Should I take advantage of my noobie gains and teenage hormones and train every day?

I heard that since I am so young and unexperienced, my body can recover faster and I don't need to rest as much, or 1 day of rest is plenty.

Is this true?
>>
>>36526851
If you train from child you become a manlet.

Heavy stress aka training with barbell stunts growth.
>>
>>36525112
That bench and deadlift at the end wouldn't pass in the shadiest of fucking PL federations.
>ass is a mile off the bench
>hitching at the knees like he's Eddy Hall
>>
>>36525112
Natty I'd say, still pretty impressive for 3 years only. I need that there youth test-flow again..
>>
>>36526871
wtfamireading.tar.gz
>>
>>36526922
wait until youre 30 at least then
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.