[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's your cut going??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-03-17-16-09-26.png (197 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-17-16-09-26.png
197 KB, 540x960
Got a stuffed crust pepperoni pizza downstairs waiting on me. It's just screaming my name

>mfw already ate all my calories today
>mfw one slice is 290 calories

What do fit?
Also how's your cut doing?

>pic unrelated
>>
>>36524203
just eat the topping of one slice familia
>>
>tfw permacutting on 1500
I'm seeing progress daily, not thinking of quitting but having to subtract what I've eaten from my goal and dividing that by the calories of what I want to eat just to find out that I can eat a whole 9 grams of peanuts is kind of depressing
>>
>>36524305
Are you me? Lol. I do that and quite honestly I can technically eat the pizza. As of today I have an excess of 1395 calories

>cutting at 1200 calories.
>last weekend fall off the wagon and cheat causing me to gain two lbs
>do extra cardio for the week and lower my already low calorie intake
>mfw been eating around 1000 calories this week
>>
>>36524203
Good, because when I had a weak moment and wanted to buy a loaf of bread the bakery was sold out.

>tfw want to squander my second chance and go get bread when they bake more tomorrow
>>
>>36524203
Eat it and puke it out as soon as you're done. Simple stuff.
>>
>>36525090
So far still going strong. Haven't had any. Haven't had an urge or that issue where I'm internally fighting with myself about whether or not I want to, if it's worth it yadayadayada

Feels good man. Not even hungry so that helps. Trying to learn to eat when im hungry not just because
>>
>>36524203
Been cutting since end of july last year. Gone from 211 lb to 160 ~14-15%. Going until I lose lower belly fat and getting on the bulk life. Keep going bro
>>
>>36524508
I won't eat the pizza if you don't eat the bread

We can make it fit bro
>>
The trick is realizing that there is no pizza, OP.

Cut is going good. Reduced cals from 1900 to 1800 and haven't noticed the difference.

Started doing an EC stack, I was expecting some trouble sleeping but I haven't missed a wink.

Smoked marijuanna rolled like a cigarette for the first time in a while last night. Got munchy but only had 250 cals left so I mowed on some plain cottage cheese. I think I'm gonna make it.

Still have 680 calories left today but not really hungry. Thats not going to be a problem is it fampai?
>>
>>36525353

As long as you already hit your protein, not at all. If you haven't gotten around 1 gram per pound of lean bodyweight (not a meme when cutting) just chug a protein shake.
>>
How much does your metabolism lower when cutting?

I ran a 1k deficit for 2 months

Had like 4 straight days of binge eating when my dad friend came to visit me. Just fuck my whole life up senpai. I couldn't have eaten 2k calories over maintenance but it looks like. I gained 10 pounds wtf
>>
>>36525432
Fat friend, not dad friend kek
>>
>>36525432
Didn't gain ten lbs most of its water weight probably gained half of that

That's the worst part about cutting. When you're surrounded by fat people and you're a recovering fatty or on your way to being one

Just gotta get over it man. Forget about it. Get back to cutting. Use this as motivation to never cheat again.

You can make it
>>
>>36525432
its probably just water weight from all the salt and the food sitting in your gut. go for a run and you'll go back to normal. or maybe gained a pound
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.