[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I am fucked. I started my journey to fitness. Was able
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1457216470073-h.jpg (64 KB, 427x411) Image search: [Google]
1457216470073-h.jpg
64 KB, 427x411
I think I am fucked. I started my journey to fitness. Was able to do 45 not including bar for 1 set. Can't do it another. Had to go down to 35 able to get those done quick and fast. I am trying to make it. I just don't want to get hurt under the bar since I am the only here. About to do my next 35 set after this post.
>>
which fucking lift are you doing faggot
count the bar
count the weight on each end (unless you actually have 22.5 on each end)
>>
>45 without counting the bar

what the fuck

so 90?
>>
>>36523622
Protip: just include the weight of the bar when posting how much you're lifting. Makes it easier for everyone. So you were benching 90 total, then moved down to 80 total?

Anyways don't be discouraged. It happens to all of us and you'll get stronger. You say you just started recently? There you go. Strength comes with time, fampai
>>
90 1 set not sure what the bar weighs. This is how new I am to the journey
>>
>>36523622
You're doing it backwards. Start with the bar and add weight to it until it gets difficult.
>>
>>36523661
Standard bar weighs 45lbs, remember that.
>>
You're a weak little piece of shit. But that's okay, because you're new to this. Don't be afraid to start out with just the bar and work your way from there. Ego lifting never helped anyone.
>>
File: 1454151281867-h.jpg (186 KB, 536x593) Image search: [Google]
1454151281867-h.jpg
186 KB, 536x593
>>36523676
>>36523684
>>36523655
Got it! Thank you.
>>
>>36523702
Also give sauce of the pic in OP

For uhhhh science
>>
>>36523702
sauce plz

i dont care if its a trap
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.