[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good line for picking up girls at the gym?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1455317361563.jpg (104 KB, 883x1024) Image search: [Google]
1455317361563.jpg
104 KB, 883x1024
What's a good line for picking up girls at the gym?
>>
Hi, how's it going?
>>
>ayy bb u so strong u lifted my dick with no hands
>>
>>36522986

girl the way you do it, got me in a trance.
>>
>w-wanna take a sniff at that cloth?
>>
>>36522976
dont do it. picked up my gf at the gym and im about to break up with her in about 5 minutes because she cheated on me, wasnt even with a better looking dude, gym chicks are just mostly sluts. but if thats what your looking for, just a casual smile then not talking to them for the next few sessions usually works then just saying "hey you have a good routine"
>>
>>36522976
sniff the seat after they're done
>>
>>36522976
Don't!
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 431x592) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 431x592
>Hey gurl, I just wanna put it in ur butt
>>
what's the time? i left my $50,000 watch in my locker
>>
>>36522976

>risking losing your membership for a cunt

you are a retard
>>
Ay girl you into fitness? How bout fitten dis dick in yer ass.

Just make the second part sound like the word fitness and you'll be in there.
>>
>>36522976
>be in gym working out for 10 years now look like a greek god
>10/10 qt girl is at the gym with godtier body and ass everyone runs around with a boner nect to her
>don't even think of haviong chances do my routine workout
>suddenly girl asks me if I am currently using some weights randomly lying around
>autism 101 reply with "just take em what could happen" and turn away to my weights
>girl gives am a weird look go to the weights picks them up... drops them
>never talked to me ever again
>>
use the alphabet one
>>
File: banana-hat-728x564.jpg (44 KB, 728x564) Image search: [Google]
banana-hat-728x564.jpg
44 KB, 728x564
Ridicule her for using machines instead of free weights. Give off a rapey vibe so she'll be so scared, she'll let you do whatever you want. Let her know that you are all about GOMAD, then Rip a huge protein fart and leave.
>>
>>36523021
once a 10/10 qt asked me to spot her bench

saw her regularly for a few years afterwards but I never had the courage to start a conversation
>>
>>36523047
men I wish i were at the gym right now
the qt's are almost the best thing
>>
>>36522976
show me ur pussy bitch imma gonna slam u
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.