[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Discuss.
>>
>>36521645
They're forearm strengtheners. What is there to discuss?
>>
>>36521645
I mean, im sure they're good but... why not do static overhand holds with a lot of weight instead?
>>
>>36521712
These are much more portable. I usually play with these at my desk during work switching from one hand to the other.
>>
File: 8872903999518.jpg (27 KB, 524x600) Image search: [Google]
8872903999518.jpg
27 KB, 524x600
>>36521693
You could discuss things like:
are they a part of your routine?

do you recommend a certain brand?

are they're more effective tools available?

do they build mass?

do you use them in a car or while sitting at a desk?

are they superfluous?

do they aid masturbation?

do you do reps with them or hold them closed?

would they be beneficial to certain athletes? If so, which ones?

if I don't have anything to contribute, should I post?
>>
Just get the $5 ones from China on Amazon.

I broke a pair (handle snapped) of 40 kg pull ones the other week and ordered one of those adjustable ones that go to 80 kg for $5.18.

I'll do sets with them while watching Netflix or whatever. Really help with the cut on my arms.

I've seen people miring my forearms.
>>
I put one in my anus to keep it stretched open and more flexible

Makes anal sex less painful at first
>>
>>36521750
OP should have included those questions in his post, instead of just lazy shitposting.
>>
>>36521878
I think it was intended to be an open ended question. Those were just examples of things someone might contribute to the discussion to prove that they're are things to discuss about hand grippers.
>>
File: dr mantis toboggan.jpg (46 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
dr mantis toboggan.jpg
46 KB, 480x480
fyi

you shouldn't treat these things as toys that you diddle around with when you're bored

they're a legit tool to increase grip strength and should be used appropriately (sets/reps)

diddling around with them in downtime won't get you anything but sore forearm muscles, inflamed tendons and a fucked carpal tunnel
>>
>>36521855
>spot reduction
>>
>>36522293
Thanks Dr. Toboggan!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.