[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have anyone of you done Arnold's Blueprint? I just finished
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Have anyone of you done Arnold's Blueprint?
I just finished Jim Stoppani's ''Shortcut to Size'' and im thinking about doint the blueprint next.

Any advice or something else i should do?
>>
>>36521568
BUMP
>>
>>36521568
Bump
>>
Post Stats
>>
>>36521794
Before i started on Shortcut to size i was 58 kg. Now im 68 kg.
Height: 188 cm
>>
File: 1457521114874.jpg (174 KB, 644x1078) Image search: [Google]
1457521114874.jpg
174 KB, 644x1078
>>36521988
Fucking metricfags
>>
>>36522019
IQ lower than 50 you have
>>
Done it for about 8 weeks. Put on 25 pounds and still lean. The arm days are ridiculously long. I switched upright rows for shrugs and added a bit more ab work with lower reps and higher weight. Other than that its my go to program currently.
>>
>>36522083
Do you follow any specific diet since you gained that much?
>>
>>36522297
Not super strict. I aim for 4 scoops of whey and some creatine every day. I snack on crunchy peanut butter, eat 4 eggs and 2 servings of oatmeal for breakfast. And usually just eat some shitty burrito with chicken, rice, and refried beans from the cafeteria so I have a use for my meal plan money I'm required to have. My aim is about 200g of protein a day but I'm not real strict about it. 150 lbs to 175 lbs at 5'9 from end of winter break to now.
>>
>>36522832
Okay, thanks mate
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.