[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ nub. Spent the last few days reading the sticky and linked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
/fit/ nub. Spent the last few days reading the sticky and linked resources. Something kind of critical Im not sure about thougth. I originally intended to do 3 days weights and 2 days cardio. Cardio the couch to 5k and weights the recomended one (forget the name).

The weights page says " You will want at least 1 day off between workouts. For example, you could work out Monday/Wednesday/Friday or Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday or some other combination like that. How you do it isn’t particularly important as long as you get 3 workouts every 7 days and don’t work out on consecutive days. Do not try to work out more than 3 times a week to get faster results; it won’t work."

Does that mean I can only do 3 days of weights and no cardio on that program or is it relating purely to weights?
>>
>>36521436
Purely to weights
>>
>>36521436
>meme and morty picture
Kill yourself.
>>
you can do cardio every day, just not too much, at some point too much will make gaining muscle harder, but thats after 1-2 years maybe. doing light cardio every day is perfectly fine.
>>
>>36521478
>>36521485
Thanks guys. Really excited about all this.

>>36521482
Pointless.
>>
Just going to ask this here.

>Do not try to work out more than 3 times a week to get faster results; it won’t work.

Why wouldn't this work? Wouldn't working out once every other day work since there's 1 day off each time?
>>
>>36521584
if you work out hard enough you will feel like you need the 2 days once a week. especially since in the beginning your body isnt used to it and grows very fast.
>>
I would say try to do a little bit of cardio every day. Do like 10 minutes on the stairmaster on your lifting days and something not as leg intensive on your rest days.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.