[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally got gf T-thanks, /fit/! I finally made it thanks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1415418281982s.jpg (7 KB, 208x249) Image search: [Google]
1415418281982s.jpg
7 KB, 208x249
>finally got gf
T-thanks, /fit/!
I finally made it thanks to this board. It's been a year since I found it and turned stuff around
I will always love you guys
>>
Enjoy OP.
See you again when you guys inevitably break up
>>
>equating "getting a gf" to "making it"
not gonna make it
>>
Its a good feeling OP. It probably wont last but youre one step closer. Enjoy it while you have it and learn from it.
>>
File: 1450535482457.jpg (28 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1450535482457.jpg
28 KB, 720x720
Take me with you
>>
congrats OP

hope it all works out for you

>how to into gf mode?
>>
>>36521194
you're welcome bro, enjoy your new pussy
>>
File: 1367172913861.jpg (70 KB, 551x411) Image search: [Google]
1367172913861.jpg
70 KB, 551x411
>>36521194
Don't get too attached bro, that shit will destroy you. otherwise congrats
>>
>>36521372
How do I not catch serious feels ?
>>36521345
Well being attractive might help but being plain is no issue
It's more about personality.
In my case what worked was being friends with this chick who loved my cynical 4chanesque attitude to everything EXCEPT her.
So I basically poked fun at everything except things she liked, she found the personality exciting and then what you do is just get drunk for confidence and admit your feelings
>>
File: congragulations.png (1 MB, 898x617) Image search: [Google]
congragulations.png
1 MB, 898x617
Congrats dude you did it.
>>
>>36521409
That is literally the recipe to getting friend zoned unless youre attractive.
>>
>>36521194
kys beta cuck boy
>>
>>36521458
Well the only reason to get friendzoned is if you aren't attractive duh
That's what /fit/ is here for
To give you the A E S T H E T I C S
>>
>>36521409
You're a tool. And dumb. I don't think it's going to end well for you. Just consider all the pussy you get out of it as well & above what you should be getting.
>>
>>36521554
That would have meant something if I actually had feelings for the girl
The only emotion I'm feeling is satisfaction from getting a gf, and I'm careful not to catch feels
So you're wrong :^)
>>
>>36521524
This. Your chance of getting 'friendzoned' is directly proportional to your attractiveness. Going down the path suggested by the post is a good way to go long-term GF mode if you're >8/10 because she will probably have a crush on you. If not then don't bother because she WILL get tired of your bullshit and see through you if she isn't initially sexually attracted to you.
>>
Be sure to snatch as many pairs of her dirty panties while you have access. That way you'll have something to sniff while you masturbate after you've broken up. And congrats, dude. Enjoy getting that stank on your hang low before you're found out.
>>
>>36521717
>>36521524
These guys have taken the red pill and so should you. Personality isn't what attracts a person, it's what keeps them. Your looks have the halo effect going with them. You could be an introvert but look like a 9/10 so women will interpret your attitude as the silent but confident, introspective, and smart type. That's why just be yourself is a meme m80, being yourself only matters when you look good.
>>
Drug her unconscious & impregnate her.
>>
>>36521205
>>36521220

I, too, am bitter

You are living life, op. congratulations.
>>
>>36521790

wtf is wrong with you m8
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.