[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /fit/ think about narrow stance squats?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
What does /fit/ think about narrow stance squats?
>>
>>36521155
A novel and fantastic way to order your 1 way ticket to snap city.
>>
>>36521173
why doy you say that?
>>
>>36521242
He can't form
>>
It forces your balance on to the tips of your toes, and your knees to jut out past your feet. It's a bad idea.
>>
RIP knees
>>
>>36521155

Great way to hit your quads while squatting, although you probably don't have the flexibility to go super deep. Wear wl shoes or put plates under your heels or your back angle is going to be ridiculous.
>>
I do them bodyweight as part of warmup limbering. With oly shoes on I can do them feet together.
>>
>>36521330
This is why I left 4chan. Retards like this shit. High bar squats generally are with closer stance, and essentially require your knees to track over your feet, you fucking dumbass
>>
>>36523076
If you left then what are you doing here?
>>
File: red pants.jpg (2 MB, 1800x1350) Image search: [Google]
red pants.jpg
2 MB, 1800x1350
when I put my feet shoulder width apart doing low bar squats my groin hurts so I have to do narrow stance squats, what is wrong with my form guys
>>
>>36521242
You need exceptional mobility to be able to do them properly. I thought I could do them, but I think I was actually rounding slightly in the hole.

>>36523352
You sound like me, but I actually had a groin injury. As long as your chest is up and you don't round your lumbar at all in the hole then you can squat safely with a narrow stance. Knees tracking over toes being bad is a myth. You'll know you're doing something wrong when you get back pain.
>>
>>36521155
I do them when warming up and specific leg sweep hypertrophy
You dont go do maxes on them derp. Keep form and they hit your quads and outer hips more
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.