[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are all vegans insane? Srs question. First it was that c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: vegan-gains.jpg (70 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
vegan-gains.jpg
70 KB, 660x330
Why are all vegans insane? Srs question. First it was that cringe ass vegan song, then it was banana girl, and now this dude.

My god I could barely sit through it. Lets see how far you get.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VybY2L-oOH4
>>
How to put people off from Veganism 101
>>
they are not just vegan but vegan activists you stupid fuck, and if you think about it, how often do you see non cringeworthy activists.

and think what you want about eating meat or vegans, but calling people who try to minimize suffering of sentient beings insane is kind of insane itself isnt it.
>>
I really don't know the ways that he tries to persuade for one become a vegan. I mean, he can only say shit about people who disagree with him. Fucking hypocrite
>>
>>36520194
Because being vegan lowers your test and low test results in crazy behavior(usually passive agressive though)
>>
>>36520251
Vegan detected. pls leave
>>
File: 1458844296418.jpg (80 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
1458844296418.jpg
80 KB, 600x582
>>36520194
It gets much worse op.
https://youtu.be/X-xoXbhnFHY
>>
>>36520251
>minimize suffering of sentient beings insane is kind of insane itself isnt it.

No.
>>
Shoo, shoo, green goblin
>>
>>36520379
>>36520460

great comeback and great arguments, im not a vegan but i guess since i was reasonable i must be one.
>>
>>36520194
veganism is a religion it is based on satanism.

vegans worship lilith the first wife of adam, which had intercourse with animals and demons, she created hybrid creatures so 2 angels had to kill them all, killing animals is offensive to her, this is why she promotes veganism.
>>
>>36520506
Insane: in a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; mentally ill.

Now tell me how "calling people out" falls into that definition.

Go back, choose words that are applicable to a conversation and not stupid at face value and we will have a discussion.

And bullshit, you are either convinced of moral vegan arguments or you are a vegan.
>>
>>36520194
this is some rain man tier level of mental illness
>>
cringed
>>
Remember when he took a photo of his grandfather's corpse to use as vegan propaganda and he couldn't figure out why this upset his family?
>>
>>36520697
Crazy people do crazy things.

What is strange; is that vegans tend to agree with him.

It kind of mirrors moderate muslims reluctance to denounce terror.
>>
>>36520713
That's because they relate as vegans or Muslims first and human beings second.
>>
File: 1408737944879.jpg (13 KB, 500x326) Image search: [Google]
1408737944879.jpg
13 KB, 500x326
>>36520572
you should actually go back and read again what i wrote

op used the word insane, and not to call anyone out on anything but just as an exaggeration and i used the word to show how exaggerate it is in this case.

and you derailed the topic by nitpicking on a word even though im sure you understood the use of it in this case even if its exaggerated. typical when having no arguments.

and if someone says squatting 3 times a week is fucking insane do you call him retarded for not using "too much" instead of insane.

tl;dr youre a fuckwit
>>
Vegan diets result in vitamin b12 deficiencies.

Vitamin b12 deficiencies cause/exasperate mental disorders.
>>
>>36520771
No, op's usage is correct. Goblin clearly fits the definition of insane.

I didn't derail anything. You made a stupid statement whose only warranted response is: no.

You literally said that because cuck gains has good intentions, you shouldn't criticize him, or that people who criticize him share equal mental status as him.

So no, your statement was fucking stupid, and I have already given it more attention than it deserves.
>>
File: vegan.jpg (168 KB, 1228x594) Image search: [Google]
vegan.jpg
168 KB, 1228x594
>>
Lack of b12 destroys myelin. Most vegans become utter nutcases because of this.
>>
>>36520918
I wonder if DHA and lack of it would also have something to do with mental issues. DHA is damn near impossible for the human body to synthesize.

or if it is a combination of nutrition and belief of superiority. But pretty well all famous vegans are.....not right to say the least.
>>
>YOU WANNA SUCK?
YOU WANNA SUCK?
>YOU WANNA SUCK?
YOU WANNA SUCK?
>YOU WANNA SUCK?
YOU WANNA SUCK?
>YOU WANNA SUCK?
YOU WANNA SUCK?
>YOU WANNA SUCK?
YOU WANNA SUCK?
https://youtube.com/watch?v=mpL2tFnYlQw
>>
>>36520999
Trips confirms the cringe.
>>
>>36520999
I don't know whats more cringe.
The vid or the comment section?
>>
File: niggafuckinwat.jpg (3 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
niggafuckinwat.jpg
3 KB, 225x225
>>36520999
>>
>>36520194
dude is lucky that he did this in canada

also
>do a retarded happening about business practices
>buy groceries there anyway
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xzXOzYhRTM
>>
>>36520824
40% of the population is vitamin b12 deficient, and roughly 1% are vegan. It's not just vegans, anyone can be susceptible to it.
>>
You do realize that most serial killers eat meat? Your argument is invalid. There can be insane vegans, there can be sane vegans, there can be sane meat eaters and there can be insane meat eaters. Mental health does not correlate with dietary choices.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZx5d2xaVzM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy4BDsHaTHY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6as2Z-r-YI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wARFtukgtIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpjI8i9Z1lI

wew lad
>>
Stop giving this cunt views
>>
File: whatever.jpg (22 KB, 281x349) Image search: [Google]
whatever.jpg
22 KB, 281x349
>>36523887
>>
I'm not insane, just have avpd
>>
>>36525303
i enjoyed the video and i'm not even vegan. nothing like making people uncomfortable in one of those most sterile environments where you dont expect to be weirded out
>>
>>36525363
>not insane
>alien vs predator disorder
>>
>>36525597
Lol, I wish
>>
>>36520901

>wants other people to live

The irony is worth pointing out even when if it's a joke image
>>
>>36520194
Okay serious here.
I am anorexic, I have a compulsive to not be fat and keep losing weight, even when I'm around 50kg and I'm a guy.
I was planning on becoming vegan because it's obvious that is not a good diet but would be easier to not gain weight. but it is people like him that really discouraged me from going even vegetarian.
>>
>>36526173

What does he have to do with anything? It's your diet
>>
>>36520194
Not as much as my ex but he sure is on the list of unique crazies, but the shits that he is saying about the animal cruelty is agreeable since animals are slaughtered pretty inhumanely, even when people claim that they are killed humanely. I don't think I will turn vegan any soon but I do wish that people would change up how to put animals down quick and easy. Not hang em up by their one foot and slit their throats.
>>
>>36526179
well yeah, and it would be the same as his, I don't want to become even more autistic like him, which lately seems to be a side effect of veganism.
>>
>>36526173
You already have no fucking clue of what you should be eating even with the non vegan food nor vegan food. Study basic nutrition first, get out of manorexia and turn vegan or what ever. If you're struggling to stay trim then you have a broken metabolism, that will be fixed once you start eating and make muscles. If you go hard enough in the gym you won't get fat.
>>
>>36520572
>>36520771
holy fuck i've never seen someone get destroyed this bad
>>
that's what nutrient deprivation does to your brain...
>>
>>36526226
This

Can't they put them to sleep first or something?

Its fine to raise/breed/grow food for consumption, but I don't believe its fair to cause discomfort, pain and suffering along the way just because.

Like chickens especially have the most brutal and bleak life. I mean, I guess I just feel bad that they don't even get to do animal stuff like once. Not one chance to just peck at some grass or run around or whatever. Growing up in the country and just watching animals do their thing would always relax me and make me happy in a way
>>
>>36520194
Well he has a point. I do agree that theres no such thing as a humane slaughter but how the fuck else are you gonna kill a pig? Humane or not people are still gonna eat meat.
>>
>>36526253
You can get every nutrient you need on a vegan diet. The only ones of concern are vitamin b12 (40% of the population are deficient, as I said before, due to malabsorption), vitamin D (which can be found in fortified foods), and the omega 3/6. But just so you know, I've been using Cron-O-Meter and tracking everything I eat and I consistently not only get enough omega 3/6 without even trying, but I have regularly gotten 312% of my daily b12 due to fortified foods.
>>
>>36520412
Ah Sakars, the cringe king.
>>
>>36522322
Strawman. No one is saying normal people can't be mentally ill. But it's clear vegans have far higher rates. Furthermore if someone is already suffering from a mental illness then a vegan diet will only exasperate this.
>>
Im vegan and not crazy :(

It is just activists, eat what you want i dont care.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 800x600
>>36520412
I haven't seen this in years holy fuck
>>
>>36520194
Carbs cause inflammation, not just in the joints, but also in the brain.

Higher rates of depression, anxiety, and loss of cognitive function.

>"I hear from vegetarians every day; they have this terrible depression and anxiety, and they don't understand why," says Lierre Keith, author of The Vegetarian Myth. "People think they're eating a beautiful, righteous diet, but they don't realize there's a potential dark side."

>chose not to vaccinate my daughter when she was a baby (before I was even vegan).

retards everywhere.

>DEATH BY VEGANISM: WHEN Crown Shakur died of starvation, he was 6 weeks old and weighed 3.5 pounds. His vegan parents, who fed him mainly soy milk and apple juice, were convicted in Atlanta recently of murder, involuntary manslaughter and cruelty.
>>
> Studies show that vegan breast milk lacks enough docosahexaenoic acid, or DHA, the omega-3 fat found in fatty fish. It is difficult to overstate the importance of DHA, vital as it is for eye and brain development.

>A vegan diet is equally dangerous for weaned babies and toddlers, who need plenty of protein and calcium. Too often, vegans turn to soy, which actually inhibits growth and reduces absorption of protein and minerals. That’s why health officials in Britain, Canada and other countries express caution about soy for babies. (Not here, though — perhaps because our farm policy is so soy-friendly.)

Veganism is a cult. Pushing it onto kids is assault, and can result in manslaughter.
>>
File: vegans are faggots.png (68 KB, 1305x892) Image search: [Google]
vegans are faggots.png
68 KB, 1305x892
>>36520194
they try to be trendy, popular and get followers to acomplish that sense of fullfillment and acceptance.

whatever is the current trend, they will ram it down your throat at any cost.

deep inside is a insecurity and hole they believe will fade away with their pathetic actions.

best weapon against them is ignore.
>>
File: mq1.jpg (9 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
mq1.jpg
9 KB, 240x240
>>36520412
lol looks like fit humor is at its best in the early hours of the morning.
>>
>stay in airbnb
>arrive, sign on door of rules, useful
>includes rule of "this is a vegetarian house, do not cook or consume meat here!"
>their entire fridge is full of organic shit with whole foods logos
>only things I see them eat are pizza, takeout, and ice cream

Why do vegs feel they can regulate what other people eat? Also I ate jerky the whole time.
>>
>>36527278
Says who?

Give me proof for far higher rates.
>>
>>36527651
Obviously the parents didn't do it right, which is sad. There have been many HEALTHY children raised as vegan, as long as they have a balanced diet.

Source: http://www.pcrm.org/health/diets/vegdiets/vegetarian-diets-for-children-right-from-the-start

Also: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2528709/

Which states that a WELL-PLANNED and carefully followed vegan/vegetarian diet can meet all nutrient needs.

There are some parents who have fucked that up, but if you actually listen to a doctor's advice, you can do it properly.
>>
>>36527696
Just yesterday, I got 121% of my daily omega 3 fatty acids and 68% of my omega 6. 119% calcium, 88% of my daily iron. 149% of my zinc. 193% of my vitamin A.

A few days ago, without even trying, I've gotten 313% of my daily b12 vitamin from a fortified food.
>>
troll thread
>>
>>36527885
wrap bacon around their toilet seat.
>>
Vegans are literally ISIS
>>
>>36528027
you're still dying, ass maggot.

>>36528000
No you can't. Doing it right is not killing the baby, not giving the child rickets, and not letting its teeth rot out of its mouth.

It's impossible.

http://renegadehealth.com/blog/2014/07/19/why-vegans-have-bad-teeth
>>
>>36520713
> vegans dont harm humans or animals with intent
> muslims harm humans with intent

YEP EXACTLY THE SAME
>>
>>36527278
That is not a strawman you absolute dense twat. It is a valid refute.
>>
>>36527708
veganism is not a trend, paelo diet is.
>>
>>36520412
>how much I love vegan vagina

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>36523887
I can't tell if this guy is serious or not.
>>
File: CoopKjonaas19ms.jpg (69 KB, 314x298) Image search: [Google]
CoopKjonaas19ms.jpg
69 KB, 314x298
>>36528395
can lead to more tooth decay and enamel erosion if the person is sensitive to these problems.
>if the person is sensitive to these problems

>if the person constantly grazes all day

>if the person consumes a lot of fruit

Those are a lot of IFS. IF this person does that, IF this person does this.

They also said that that pertained to vegans who were extremely raw.

I for one am not a raw vegan, I eat cooked foods all the time. I don't eat a lot of sugar. Fruit for breakfast, but that's about it. I don't constantly graze, I'll have 3-4 large meals throughout the day, separated by 3-4 hours.

As for my teeth? I went to the dentist for my braces a few weeks ago and she said that my teeth are the cleanest that they've been since I've started seeing her. I don't have as much plaque on my teeth as I did when I was eating meat. I'm not going to claim that my teeth magically got whiter on their own because they didn't, but I have noticed that my teeth have been a lot cleaner without much effort. Attached is a picture of a vegan child named Coop. He's 19 months old.
>>
File: WintonJonah8mos_c.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
WintonJonah8mos_c.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
This is Jonah at 8 months old.
>>
File: BukovicDagnys.jpg (36 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
BukovicDagnys.jpg
36 KB, 200x300
This is Dagny. She was born at 8 pounds, 4 oz.
>>
File: TaylorAmelie2_yrs2.jpg (12 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
TaylorAmelie2_yrs2.jpg
12 KB, 300x225
This is Amelie. She's two.
>>
File: DezaWilliam_4.jpg (23 KB, 263x300) Image search: [Google]
DezaWilliam_4.jpg
23 KB, 263x300
William. He's 9.
>>
>>36520194
Vegans dont want to accept they are trying to be superior because we all know we only need to be vegetarian.
Kale has a full amino acid protein chain in the entirety of greens.

So technically meat isn't necessary, but because we can digest it that means we can still have the choice.

The cancer stuff is bs though.
>>
File: CasseFamily.jpg (48 KB, 291x350) Image search: [Google]
CasseFamily.jpg
48 KB, 291x350
These children are all vegan.
>>
>>36520194
I'm become a strict vegetarian way before all the veganism hype and I hate all vegans 2bh
They make all vegetarians (and pseudo-vegetarians) look like mentally ill
>>36520296
The vegetarian diet and all its variants have no impact on test (actually, positive impacts on test has been found)
I can provide citation, it has already been discussed on this paki sheep herding forum - but I've to go liftin', if interested I can debunk all that shit later
>>36520824
>>36527278
Wrong as well.
>>
>>36528770
Why do you have so many pics of young children saved on your computer? jesus christ dude
>>
>>36528847
Have you literally ever heard of a thing called Google? It's a wonderful device. You can download pictures at the drop of a hat.

Plus I'm a woman, I love kids. No pedophelia here. Doesn't change my point. All of those vegan children are happy and healthy.
>>
>>36520251
It is insane to want to minimize suffering. We machines of war.
We fight to live and live to fight.
Ave Nex Alea.
>>
>>36520519
This tbqh familia
>>
>>36526258
Nigger have you ever seen a chicken? Those things are barely living animals. They lack gradient muscle control and move in weird jerky motions. They also can and will eat saw dust. Chickens are not even remotely sentient. They're practically feathered insects.
>>
>>36528933
So I'm assuming you shoot and kill your own meat.
>>
>>36529018
Not OP but yes I do hunt and I completely agree with OP
>>
>>36529029
Wait I'm retarded, the parenthesis said you inside not OP. But yeah I do hunt. It's not my exclusive source of meat but I have no qualms with what goes into acquiring meat.
>>
>>36520194
this guy doses himself with psilocybin and weed and seems pretty schizophrenic

also my post is spam?
>>
>>36520999
dude holy shit skip to 2:30
>>
>>36529029
Fair enough. I think hunting is primitive. It is savage. Something our ancestors had to do to survive, and we no longer have to do that. But some people think it's 'fun.'
>>
>>36529068
you do know hunting is neccesary to keep deer populations down?

basic conservation
>>
>>36529077
What about the natural predators that are supposed to take care of that? Wolves, coyotes, etc.
>>
>>36529092
They've been crowded out by human development and can't survive in an urban environment

Deer however can thrive
>>
>>36529100
So....essentially....humans caused the overpopulation of deer. Gotcha.
>>
>>36520251
>Think what you want about eating meat or vegans

I'll take one vegan to go please
>>
>>36529116
Take an environmental class and stop being ignorant vegancuck
>>
>>36529116
>>36529130
kinda right though. We cull natural predators or drive them away with development, and then provide deer with gardens, bait, and other sources of food.
>>
>>36520251
I couldn't care less about the suffering/non-suffering of animals MADE TO BE EATEN.
We've been killing and eating these animals for thousands of years ever since we began domesticating them. Why does the way in which we treat/kill them matter, so long as the process is more efficient?

For example, if happy, farm-raised chickens, produced more chicken (for human consumption) efficiently, then sure, do that. But if factory chickens produce more chicken for less feed or whatever (more efficiently is the point), then I have no problem with that. They're food commodities now, nobody gets mad when people plant crops as closely together as possible and as efficiently as possible, so I won't get mad at the meat industry.
>>
Man you guys are so defensive when it come to veganism. It's really not that hard, you should try.
>>
>>36529130
I took an environmental conservation class in high school. If what you say is true, then humans fucked with the natural food chain of the predators and we had to take their place so the deer wouldn't get out of control. We caused this problem, and now we have to solve it. It's too bad we can't reintroduce wolves back into the population to deal with that little issue for us.
>>
File: 1423485181433.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1423485181433.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>36520194
Great generalization skills m8!
>3 vegetarians I've seen on the interwebz are insane.
>Therefore the hundreds of millions of vegetarians on this planet are insane

please quit the gym and start working on your logic gains.

Also
>posting on 4chan about insanity
kek
>>
>>36529177
You're comparing a plant to a creature that has a nervous system, pain centers in the brain, and can bleed?
>>
>>36529177
If I breed humans to be my slaves, would it be ok since they are made to be slaves?

>comparing sentient beings with plants
>>
>>36529198
Veg gains has a lot of dislikes in most of his videos unlike most sane vegans youtuber.
This dude is legit bat shit crazy, I really don't know why he is somewhat liked.
>>
>>36529177
>>36529130

But dear anons, meat industry is destroying our planet and the leading cause of species extinction...
>>
>>36520824
>>36520296
>>36520918
>>36526173
>>36526253
>>36527278
>>36527651
>>36527696

>Elite tier broscience itt
>>
>>36529207
yes
>tfw no thrall caste
>>
>>36520506
>I'm not a vegan

Typical vegan lying to make a point pls lv
>>
>>36529340
Vegans can get all the nutrients non Vegans can lmao what is this b12 is fucking ez mode supplement and deficiency is common in meat eaters as well
>>
>>36529358
Consistent tho, right?
>>
>>36520194
he looks like littlefoot from the land before time
>>
>>36526287

I think that's his point. Slaughter is slaughter, humane killing is bullshit. Your choice is to support it or eat something else. Not eating meat is technically an option even if most people don't want to do that.
>>
>>36527651

What are "carbs"? Fruits are inflammatory?
>>
Boy does 4chan love it's stereotypes.

I finally figured out why, I mean it should've been obvious.

You can hate large groups of people without ever meeting them, so you can pretend like you actually are a wordly and social creature, instead of somebody who bases all his info off memes and YouTube videos and what sjw folk post on timblr.

Any activist is usually very vocal. Often to an annoying point.
>>
>>36520194
Copy that
>>
>>36529207
Only if they're non-white.
>>
>>36522345
You do realize that most people eat meat in general?
>>
>>36530278
Obviously. That doesn't change what I said. You cannot generalize someone's mental health because of what they eat. I'm not saying all meat eaters are serial killers, but nearly all serial killers (to my knowledge) eat meat. Some vegans are fucking nuts, and some vegans are cool.
>>
File: 1459008816200.png (196 KB, 1211x1259) Image search: [Google]
1459008816200.png
196 KB, 1211x1259
>>
>>36528882
Oh hey, it's the pedophile vegan! It's been a while, I was wondering where you went. Also,

>implying women can't be pedophiles
>>
>>36527651
What is cherry picking for 500, Alex

>c
R
>i
E
>t
Q
>a
U
>t
I
>i
R
>o
E
>n
D
>>
>>36532444
crietqautliroend?
>>
>>36530795
Women can most certainly be pedophiles, but the pictures I downloaded off of the internet a little while ago weren't pornographic. :) Try again.
>>
File: goodposture.gif (30 KB, 63x290) Image search: [Google]
goodposture.gif
30 KB, 63x290
>>36529205
Well boo fucking hoo.

Does a lion fucking apologize when it eats an antelope?

Does a polar bear say sorry to the baby penguin when it gulps down their mother?

No.
>>
>>36533837
wait i thought people were above animals? you're directly comparing them now. Which is it?
>>
>>36520194
If he did that with my blade he would cut his skin for sure.
*tips fedora*
Seriously tho, I like my blades razor sharp.
>>
>>36534005
Both, just because you're top dog doesn't mean you weren't descended from wolves.
>>
>>36528835
shoo shoo gains goblin
>>
>>36533837

>I'm basically a lion
>>
>>36533837
Does it apologize when it attacks members of its own species
Probably not, I'd say
>>
>>36520519
haha, don't know about that, but there's this https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+timothy%204:1-4:3&version=NIV
In older translations it clearly talks about meat, but in this new one it is described as "certain foods"
>>
>>36529006
Yeah of course. They're a bit weird but I find them funny. I'm sure they're sentient dude
>>
>>36520296
That's bs, fats are what fuel your hormones and you can get all the necessary macros and micros for healthy living and athletic performance. If anything laying off all the high levels of animal estrogen in meat and dairy would promote higher test.
>>
File: Bez tytułu.png (499 KB, 841x721) Image search: [Google]
Bez tytułu.png
499 KB, 841x721
>>36526173
>I am anorexic
>I was planning on becoming vegan
Seek professional help, dude. Not joking.
>>
File: lordosisversion2.gif (37 KB, 221x294) Image search: [Google]
lordosisversion2.gif
37 KB, 221x294
>>36534005
Yes. We are literally above animals in every possible sense.

What other creature can live/have their home at over 2000 feet?

They can try but they'll die trying.
>>
>>36520824
B12 has been virtually wiped out of the soil and water due to modern agro chemicals. They give b12 to animals on farms, my chicken food and emu food has b12 supplementation. I got well water tho and eat right so b12 is not a problem. How's your cholesterol, colon health, and heart going?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (10 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
10 KB, 276x183
Why don't y'all go back to watching transformers 16
>>
>>36520194

How can the Cop be ok with seeing one of its relatives slaughtered?
>>
>>36529207
Unfortunately, that'd be illegal, but then again I, like most sane people, place humans above animals.

If a dozen chickens were going to be hit by a train, would you throw another person on the tracks, killing them, but saving the chickens? It sounds like a good trade from a vegan standpoint. 12 lives for 1. You don't even have to sacrifice yourself.
>>
A vegan diet can help some people just like a keto diet could. These nutjobs enjoy the smell of their own farts and do dumb shit like this for attention. Do they really think "this is so awesome everyone will love it? No, no, no want they want to harrass people and try to make them look stupid.

I just started working another job, these guys don't work out, eat shit or meat and smoke cigarettes, yet they're all strong as fuck and don't lift. None of them are fat, all skinny. They work like Egyptian slaves.

And then a manchild like vegan stains, or durianrider will spout off their high horse the holy gospel of veganism. It's fine if you're vegan, but don't act as if there aren't any benefits to eating meat or dairy.
>>
>>36520194
the better question is, why does most of these faggy types (vegans, hipsters, etc) have receding hairlines all the time and look really sickly?
>>
>>36535699
vitamin b12 deficiency
>>
>>36529177
You are literally the problem.

I am a meat eater, but animals raised by us for the purpose of being slaughtered should at least enjoy the benefit of a reasonably enjoyable standard of living and a humane execution.
If that means meat becomes a semi luxury that can only be eaten every so often the fine.

You fuckers that treat animal suffering like a non issue are the mcfats of the world.
>>
>>36535758

>I am a meat eater, but

Either lying vegan or a hypocrit
>>
>>36534386
Not from a deontological perspective. That's a shitty analogy
>>
>>36520194
Vegans and vegetarians have higher rates of mental illness than meat eaters.
>>
>>36535946

Where's that from?
>>
>>36535859
How am I? I'm saying I have a concern for the suffering of animals, not enough to override my preference for meat.

I do try little steps though, free range chickens, australian cattle, etc.

These fucks with zero concern for all suffering however that practice amerifat farming practices really trigger me though.
>>
>>36536014

> I'm saying I have a concern for the suffering of animals, not enough to override my preference for meat.

So you care about the animals, just not enough to stop slitting their throats and eating them. Yeah, okay.
>>
>>36535699
Only crazy token vegans look like shit. They also become the general vocal majority even though they're crazy token vegans.
>>
>>36535699

why does everyone else look the same but with 100 extra pounds of fat?
>>
>>36535859
What is your preferred execution of the death penalty for those whom it applies to?
>>
>>36536205

What crime did the cows, pigs, and chickens commit?
>>
>>36533837

>implying animals are at the same cognitive level as humans

>implying humans don't have the means to gather high protein foods which don't contain animal products

>implying a lion hunting a gazelle is the same as the way humans mass produce animals in cages, feeding them nothing but shit and antibiotics

>implying the mass produced burgers available today are not full of chemicals & hormones and antibiotics

Kek ser
>>
>>36520999
Alright so would vegans actually start debating with a man in a cow costume?
>>
>>36536221
None, but the same general calculations of cost vs suffering are often applied to both, iInsofar as we no longer subscribe to the Cartesian notion of animals as automata.
Therefore, it is useful to ask the question, so as to get a hold of how a particular interlocutor views the difference of animals and humans.
>>
>>36520194

Just like everything it's only the one's you know who are vegan who are annoying as fuck and insane. I know plenty of people who are vegan and I didn't even know it until I finally ate with them. People take that shit too seriously and want to use it to define themselves because their actual personality is super shitty or boring.
>>
File: cat.jpg (91 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
91 KB, 640x427
>>36536401
>>
>>36525303
fuck u
>>
>>36523887
That guy has nice legs
>>
>>36536454
I ain't a vegan tho I eat my walking bird of gainz like everybody else
I'm just a raging hypocrite
>>
File: 450px-FUCKTHEPOLICEcringe[1].jpg (69 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
450px-FUCKTHEPOLICEcringe[1].jpg
69 KB, 450x600
>All the edgy "Fuck the cops", "Cops are the real pigs" comments

Holy shit the cringe
>>
>>36536563
Most folks experience with cops are the ones on the beat and the lot of them are legitimately horrible
Folks providing security at federal locations or desk jockying (and some small town beat cops) are actually really chill folks, but folks rarely interact with em
>>
>>36520251
I used to kill thousands of animals a day. They don't fucking suffer. They're fucking stupid and are all happy until we zap there brains and hand em off to a Muslim to slice.

Also, have to remember one thing. Denis Leary, our lord and saviour, said unto us “I eat meat because meat tastes like murder, and murder tastes pretty dam good!”
>>
>>36536607
Testimonies of Hutu genocidaires after the Rwandan genocide are rather similar to how you speak of animals, bruv.
>>
>>36529205
They're still alive no matter what you say
>>
>>36536629
>one tale of killing animals is much like another
Wow, no shit?
>>
>>36536674
Then, of course, we can branch out and consider the chants of American soldiers in the Philippine-American war, or the writings of Ernst junger.
All in all, it would seem the act of killing to be similar between both man to animal and man to man.
>>
>>36536700
So what?
>>
>>36533837
We aren't carnivores, we're omnivores.

We have the choice to choose to either eat meat or not. We can not only survive but THRIVE on a whole foods plant based diet. One doctor who has been vegan for over 25 years is now well into his 70s and still runs a few miles every day, bikes, and is very active.

I don't know about you, but my great grandma was in a nursing home by age 75 and couldn't get out of bed without help.

He treated many patients who had ischemic heart disease and cancer with a whole foods plant based diet, one woman was told to get her affairs in order because it wasn't likely that she would survive.

She now runs Iron Mans and triathalon, and she's well into her 60s. She was supposed to die, but his diet helped her. It not only stopped her heart disease from progressing, it erased it completely.
>>
>>36536719
That, to borrow your terms, you're an animal that engaged in killing other animals. Don't get me wrong, to kill has a use and meaning, but probably not for you.
>>
>>36536629
If the thing being killed has an iq of less than 95 I see no problem with it.

Now bring me some flame grilled guinea pig.
>>
>>36536738
Yeah and I choose to eat meat because it's tasty. Pissing off maniac vegans with my dietary choices is the icing on the cake.
>>
>>36536672
Yes, they are alive. Plants are alive until they are cut down. Do you hear them screaming? Do they flail around and bleed all over the place? Do they have a strong mother/calf bonding hormone that is released when the calf drinks its mothers milk, just as humans do?

The calves are taken away from their mothers and the mothers kick the wall of their stall and cry in grief. Then when she naturally stops producing milk, she gets artificially inseminated (raped) so that she will get pregnant again and have the same thing happen all over again.
>>
>>36535923
You know what "deontological" means, but you can't understand a classic ethics problem? Really? It's just a variation of, say, Bob and the Bugatti, or any number of train-based ethics problems. This one was simply there to illustrate that few people would put animals above themselves, or other humans. As I said, I hold humans in a higher regard, therefore I do not care as much about the suffering of animals that we eat for food, compared to the suffering of humans in the "if I bred slaves" argument.

It's not hard to understand, and analogous enough to serve its purpose.
>>
>>36536738
There's thousands of people in there 70s who are capable of running a few miles a day. Sure, some of them might abstain from eating meat. Doesn't mean it's fucking relevant.
>>
>>36536783
Well, you've never been on a farm before have you?
>>
>>36536770
You eating meat is not what pisses me off. You (or your meat-eating buddies) constantly making threads bashing vegans does. I know other vegans make annoying threads like 'why aren't you vegan yet, fit?', but you know what? You can hide those threads. You don't have to see them. So the fact that many choose to go on to those threads just to argue the fact that vegans who eat a well-balanced diet are sickly (which I've disproved), that they can't be in good shape (which I've also disproved) and that they are eventually going to die earlier (which I've also disproved).

You can choose not to come onto other people's threads and be a douche, but you choose to be one.
>>
File: image%3A124367.png (53 KB, 857x463) Image search: [Google]
image%3A124367.png
53 KB, 857x463
If meat is such poison to our bodies, how come other mammals can eat nothing but meat and infact need meat in order to survive? The whole meat os unhealthy argument is such utter bullshit, anything is unhealthy in large enough doses, even fucking water.

Also we would never have developed these intelligent brains unless for the animalic fats obtained from consuming other animals since the dawn of time. Humans need meat in order to maintain their intelligent brains, which the vegans clearly lack
>>
File: 1334461024333.jpg (25 KB, 350x354) Image search: [Google]
1334461024333.jpg
25 KB, 350x354
>Acquantiaces with 5 vegans
>1 of them converted from vegetarianism to veganism because she wasn't suffering enough
>dropped out of masters degree to study hypnotism
>3 of them boring dull people
>the 1 left that I kinda like is still covered head to toe in straightedge tattoos and weird piercings, but at least he has a good taste in music
>>
>>36536738
>We aren't carnivores, we're omnivores.

Exactly, we're omnivores, which means we derive our nutrition from both plants and animals. Just like we can't be complete carnivores, we cannot be complete herbivores.

>We have the choice to choose to either eat meat or not. We can not only survive but THRIVE on a whole foods plant based diet. One doctor who has been vegan for over 25 years is now well into his 70s and still runs a few miles every day, bikes, and is very active.

We only have that choice because we live in a modern time where we can supplement our diet with exotic foods and multi-vitamins. Outside of our modern world, you cannot survive, let alone thrive, on a plant-based diet. There are vitamins and minerals that need to be obtained from meat/dairy, because they're either unavailable in plants, or not efficient.

A single statistic point is not relevant at all. The majority of health care professionals recommend a balanced diet.

>I don't know about you, but my great grandma was in a nursing home by age 75 and couldn't get out of bed without help.

>He treated many patients who had ischemic heart disease and cancer with a whole foods plant based diet, one woman was told to get her affairs in order because it wasn't likely that she would survive.

>She now runs Iron Mans and triathalon, and she's well into her 60s. She was supposed to die, but his diet helped her. It not only stopped her heart disease from progressing, it erased it completely.

I don't see where your grandmother fits into this story, it just seems arbitrarily added. Are you trying to compare her to the woman in her 60's?

Again, two single statistics, does not make a proof. There are many other factors at play. Age, genetics, diet, fitness levels are just a few things.

It also makes sense that the woman is healthier after seeing the doctor. Not because the diet specifically is anything special, but because she's eating healthier in general.
>>
>>36536798
Nope, but I've seen footage. I could link it to you if you want. And I mean footage from factory farms, not these so called "free range" farms, though I could probably find that as well. The closest thing I've seen is a chicken being torn apart and feathered after it had died.
>>
>>36536223
>It's like a lion hunting a gazelle
>But you're using a gun/bow
>Fine, I start walking down prey
>Chase whitetail deer for 2-3 hours
>Smother, beat them on the head with my walking stick, or open an artery once they're too tired to run
>OMG why kill when you can just eat chemical filled meat or all veggies
>You can never please these crazy vegans

I've never got how killing billions of animal by destroying their habitat and cultivating it in to farm land is anymore moral than just killing them outright
>>
>>36536783
So its ok to kill the animals if we tranquilize them then kill them. Or just tie em and not make em squeel.

You're just a typical hypocrit, you kill a living thing then preach that dont kill other things because hurr durr they scream.

And what about eggs? Do they also scream? Do they have blood?

Go to the middle east and tell them to stop killing humans instead of sitting your ass and keep shoving your bullshit veganism down our throaths you damn hypocrit
>>
>>36536855
I've worked on farms, killed hundreds of thousands of animals, and done just about every job from beginning to end (the dinner plate) of farmed animals.

Showing me some very carefully selected footage won't do much except convince me you're more of an idiot than I first thought. Holding such extreme views when you've seen nothing of what really happens is beyond moronic.
>>
>>36536850
>we live in a modern time where we can supplement our diet with exoctic foods and multi-vitamins.

Exactly. We have the means to get everything we need without the continued suffering of millions of animals every year. Do you expect society to collapse any time soon? Do you expect to be forced to live in the woods and have to survive off the land?

If it comes down to that, I'll eat meat that my husband kills. But the point is I DON'T HAVE TO right now.

Also, I don't supplement and I still somehow managed to get 119% of my omega 3s the other day, as well as 342% of my b12, which are the vitamins doctors are concerned about.

I wonder how that happened.
>>
The only reason I could ever imagine myself going vegan, or reducing my consumption of meat, is purely on an ecological level, because growing meat is pretty damn harmful to the environment.

However, food wastage (1.3 billion tonnes) is ridiculously high. One third of all food produced in the world is wasted or lost. I think food distribution and management is a more pressing ecological issue than vegetarian/veganism. By having less waste, you're in extension lowering meat production.
>>
>>36536899
I don't eat eggs because they are marinating in chicken pee/shit for hours before they come out. The same hole used to pass the egg is the same hole that is used to pass urine and shit. That's fucking nasty.
>>
>>36536915

> I think food distribution and management is a more pressing ecological issue than vegetarian/veganism.

What are you doing about either of these things?
>>
>>36536908
>Exactly. We have the means to get everything we need without the continued suffering of millions of animals every year. Do you expect society to collapse any time soon? Do you expect to be forced to live in the woods and have to survive off the land?

The point is that it's fallacious to claim that we can survive and thrive on a plant-based diet when there are stipulations added to that (having access to vitamins, fortified foods, etc).

>Also, I don't supplement and I still somehow managed to get 119% of my omega 3s the other day, as well as 342% of my b12, which are the vitamins doctors are concerned about

>I wonder how that happened.

B12 is literally only found in animal products naturally. It can be present in other foods that have been fortified, i.e. SUPPLEMENTED to include it. So yes, you do supplement.
>>
File: Omnivore.jpg (1 MB, 1265x1302) Image search: [Google]
Omnivore.jpg
1 MB, 1265x1302
>>36536850

>Exactly, we're omnivores, which means we derive our nutrition from both plants and animals. Just like we can't be complete carnivores, we cannot be complete herbivores.

Posting pic every day until people understand what omnivorism is.
>>
>>36536944
Same thing a vegan does about meat and dairy products. I lower my consumption. Less demand = less supply.

I buy only food that I know I'm going to eat, and recycle/save as much of it as I can.

I live with housemates, and it's ridiculous how much food waste they have. They fill up a garbage bag every two days with uneaten food, whereas the same garbage bag would probably last me two months.
>>
animals are worthless anyway

we are above animals because we evolved and conquered the world.

If Tigers were the ones that evolved they wouldn't think twice about caging you and then eat you alive
>>
I'm a vegan mostly because meat consumption is the literal leading cause of global warming
>>
>>36536959
What the fuck was wrong with my definition? Your image said nothing to the contrary to my statement. We're omnivores, not carnivores or herbivores.
>>
>>36533108
Citation required
>>
>>36536955

>B12 is literally only found in animal products naturally

Naturally it's found everywhere. In drinking water, in soil on the undersides of veggies. That's the natural source of B12 for most animals on the planet. People don't live in a natural environment anymore though. Even dog food and cat food made of meat has B12 added to it.

>>
>>36537001
A quick Google search will tell you that it's fossil fuel use. So enjoy your steak guilt-free!
>>
>>36536996
I know this is bait but isn't that the whole thing? We evolved so we don't act like animals? Tigers wouldn't cage us. They would eat us if they were starving. If they evolved to our level, who knows. Not a good comparison as they are carnivores, not omnivores like us
>>
>>36537003
Herbivores naturally, omnivore only by behavior my friend ;)
>>
>>36536955
It was a tasty supplement then, and I didn't do it on purpose. I just bought some soy milk for my smoothies.

The point is that it is fallacious to claim that you can survive and thrive on a diet that includes meat when there are stipulations to that (portion control, exercise) so you don't get obese or get heart disease.

Vegan diets are known to lower bad cholesterol, treat and reverse heart disease, lower blood pressure, lower risk of getting cancer, lower risk of getting diabetes, and reverse hypertension without medication. It works for some people, others maybe not so much. But you can be healthy and be a vegan without much effort. I certainly don't put extreme amounts of effort into what I eat and I still manage to get over 80% in all essential vitamins.
>>
>>36537010
>Naturally it's found everywhere. In drinking water, in soil on the undersides of veggies. That's the natural source of B12 for most animals on the planet. People don't live in a natural environment anymore though. Even dog food and cat food made of meat has B12 added to it.

What the fuck are you even saying right now? That if we lived in a more natural environment, we'd get the B12 from plants?

We don't get B12 from water, and we can't get it in sufficient amounts from vegetables.

https://www.vegansociety.com/resources/nutrition-and-health/vitamins-minerals-and-nutrients/vitamin-b12-your-key-facts/what-every-vegan-should-know-about-vitamin-b12

Even vegan websites are saying you need to take vitamins or fortified food. You're demonstrably wrong, even according to vegan sources
>>
>>36537003

You're taking omnivore to mean a creature that requires a diet of plant and animal foods, rather than a creature that simply is able to eat both types of food depending on what it has access to. Being omnivorous doesn't mean an animal requires both types of food to be healthy or even that both types of food are equally healthy for them to eat. Rhesus monkeys for example are omnivorous, eating insects and small animals from time to time, but they're also one of the most common experimental animals used for models of heart disease, developing atherosclerosis from prolonged feeding of cholesterol and/or saturated fat, much like humans.
>>
>>36537013
Your search must have been wrong then. Animal agriculture accounts for 51% of greenhouse gas emissions, as stated in a report by the UN.
>>
>>36537037
It said nowhere in your image that we're herbivores naturally, it said we have a diet of mostly plant food. There's a huge difference
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>36520999
>>
>>36537052

>What the fuck are you even saying right now? That if we lived in a more natural environment, we'd get the B12 from plants?

More likely water, but yes, plants too.

>We don't get B12 from water, and we can't get it in sufficient amounts from vegetables.
>Even vegan websites are saying you need to take vitamins or fortified food. You're demonstrably wrong, even according to vegan sources

Re-read the last 2 lines of my post.
>>
For those of you who are saying "You're shoving veganism down our throats! Waaaahhhh!"

You do realize this is a vegan hating thread, stating that all vegans are insane?

The vegans on this board have the right to defend their choices, just as you have the right to post that you hate vegans.

You'd be fucking retarded if you didn't think that the vegans on here wouldn't respond, and that just means you're trying to start drama.

I have yet to see a single thread on here that says meat-eaters are insane. I've seen threads asking why people on fit weren't vegan, but that is not the same as attacking their character.
>>
File: succ.jpg (70 KB, 792x588) Image search: [Google]
succ.jpg
70 KB, 792x588
>>36537075
>>
>>36535758
Beggars can't be choosers. If you don't like the way animals are treated in slaughter houses, then go raise your own cows you fucking hippy.
>>
File: 1458637652634.jpg (59 KB, 358x438) Image search: [Google]
1458637652634.jpg
59 KB, 358x438
>suffering of animals
>suffering of animals
>suffering of MILLIUNS of animals
I love it

Surrogate activities par excellence
>>
>>36537093
Shut the fuck up vegan fucking faggot
>>
>>36537052
Fucking retard b12 is found in soil and in natural water like rivers and shit but it gets filtered out in tap water. That's what he's fucking saying so in old times we could naturally get b12 without meat. Most Vegans realize it is ridiculous (I say most because some are retarded) to get your b12 from these sources but it illustrates how b12 can be provided naturally
>>
>>36536871

>implying you actually do what you've specified (or have ever done it).

But you don't. You go down to your local wal-fart and get hamplanet-hormone-filled meats & animal fluids conveniently farmed 5,000km from you, processed in some filthy faeces ridden factory and shipped right to your door in lovely bpa plastics.

Also
>implying that the mass production of animals isn't isn't using three times as much farmland & water as vegetable/fruit/plant farming ever would.

Plebs. Plebs everywhere.
>>
>>36536842
Because they're different species you fucking retard.
>hurr duuurrrr animal fat make me smarter dan vegan faggot idiots
>>
>>36537431
Make me, darlin'. :)
>>
>>36537431
/thread
>>
>>36537511

*unsheathes katana*

En garde
>>
>>36537565
That's what I thought.
>>
>>36537565
>>36537835
Not me faggot go die of malnutrition I hope you get cancer and you're only hope of survival is at the expense of an animal
>>
>>36536035
Pretty much. The fact that I don't care enough to not kill them doesn't mean I can't care enough to demand a reasonable standard of living.
>>
>>36537898
I don't wish that upon you. I hope you live a long, healthy life. Because I'm actually a better person than you. I don't wish random strangers die on the internet because of some text.
>>
>>36529399
I'm also no vegan and I agree with him. I see way more people shitting on vegans than I do actual crazy vegans who do it for any reason other than an honest sense of compassion towards animals. This is not to say the specifics of veganism are at all beyond criticism, but vegans are usually better people than vegan haters.
>>
>>36538088
Thanks, I appreciate that.
>>
>>36520519
i don't know the bible enough to know if you're making this up
>>
>>36536035
>So you care about the animals, just not enough to stop slitting their throats and eating them. Yeah, okay.

Dude, what the fuck should we do then? If someone goes full vegan you'll laugh at them for being a crazy vegan. What do you actually expect of people who give a shit?
>>
>>36536035
I bet you don't like guns either.
It's just a way of life. How we're really built to live
>>
>>36537062
>the UN

The same UN that is seriously considering a resolution that would make heresy, or any kind critique of the Muslim pedophile cult a crime, and the same UN that thinks Saudi Arabia has anything worthwhile to contribute to the human rights committee?

You really are insane.
>>
>>36528796
Are you seriously posting pictures of people's kids, with their first and last names, on an otaku lolicon boards? Wtf. You should be in jail.
>>
>poor animals, you need to stop eating meat
Damn crybabies. And what about this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__6Q5KAvFDk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE91VRJCbJo

It is natural to kill and consume animals.
>>
>>36538476
Those pictures were taken from the internet, anyone could have found them. I didn't say first and last names, just their first.
>>
>>36538461
What would they gain from taking down the animal agriculture business? Why would they lie about that? It makes no sense. The animal ag business is one of the most prosperous in the US. They make a fuck ton of profit. Going after them would gain them...what?
>>
>>36538530
br00tal

you do understand that meat is a luxury/privilege for humans don't you? those animals literally do it to survive.
>>
>>36520251
Mfw I just ate some fish that I hauled out from ice fishing earlier today

Feels good man
>>
Why were there no native cultures that were vegans or vegetarians?
>>
>>36539370
I can't speak for all vegans, but most are concerned with factory farming and its conditions & effect on the environment.

If i had the means/time I'd probably hunt or raise chickens for eggs and shit.

basically you're not gonna ruffle any feathers with your ice fishing and I personally approve.
>>
>>36539494
Being 100% vegan/vegetarian is a really fast way to starvation if you don't live in modern society.

The thing is that theres no real value in comapring modern diets & ones throughout history due to the availability and cheapness of animal products nowadays.

but either way man, look at asian countries - even nowadays they eat so many more vegetables and starches than meat, like they'd cook up the meat in the stew or whatever and that'd be spread across the whole family, while an american family might have the same amount each.

the rural chinese example is also used in the china study

either way yeah asians senpai many vegetables
>>
>>36538715
>luxury/privilege for humans
>Every farmer have a cow and dozens of chickens with pigs.
Kek.

>those animals literally do it to survive.
So, it is still cruelty.
Isn't this main vegi argument against meat (look at this farm footage, poor animals)?
>>
>>36539561
Aren't the majority of Chinese people stunted because of poor nutrition?
>>
>>36520194
This made me crave a bacon sandwich. Think imma go fry some up.
>>
File: squat.png (810 KB, 641x639) Image search: [Google]
squat.png
810 KB, 641x639
>>36520194
first time youtube recommends me a channel that hits the spot

check it out fuck: https://www.youtube.com/user/BarbecueWeb/videos?view=0&flow=grid&sort=dd
>>
>>36539581
I don't know about the chinese, but indians seem to have high levels of b12 deficiency.
>>
File: 1443964961829.jpg (68 KB, 503x651) Image search: [Google]
1443964961829.jpg
68 KB, 503x651
>>36536829
>ree you can hide vegan threads but I choose to participate in anti-vegan threads

fucking pathetic m8
>>
>>36539927
In addition, I know that modern fortified foods can solve that problem, but the b12 necessity indicates the need of animal foods in the human diet. I haven't seen anyone making the humans are herbivores argument ITT, but youtube is full of it and it's maddening.
>>
File: virgin gains.jpg (83 KB, 761x487) Image search: [Google]
virgin gains.jpg
83 KB, 761x487
>>36520194
I ultimately hate this vapid vegan cunt!
>>
File: 1457208945421.jpg (30 KB, 531x517) Image search: [Google]
1457208945421.jpg
30 KB, 531x517
This was hilarious
>>
>>36521609
I'm pretty sure this is a meateater trying to make vegans look stupid.
Nobody is that retarded?
>>
>>36520251
>they are not just vegan but vegan activists you stupid fuck

so basically double the reasons that makes them faggots?
>>
>>36539970
I said if it annoys you so much, then you can hide them. Anti-vegan threads don't annoy me, I like to explain why I'm vegan and the benefits of it. That is one case that you posted. There have been many healthy vegan children raised.
>>
As a vegan for 2 years I can honestly say I am ashamed to be associated with those fuckfaces. I do my own thing and if people want to talk about it I'll be a civilized human and have a dialogue rather then fight over things that I can't change with one conversation. Veganism means abstaining from animal products as practically and as often as possible. I need leather shoes for my job, I'll wear them because I know they will keep me safe. Will I be happy about it? no, but I won't let it ruin my day and attack others about it.
>>
>>36520412
Oh god
>>
>think vegans make a fair point about when it comes to mammals and how they should be treated
>eat mammals despite feeling it is morally wrong

DEVILISH
>>
>>36536783
They still react to damage though, they have their own mechanisms to repair themselves, you could even say trees "bleed" resin to close their "wounds".
Saying "do you hear them scream?" about plants is like saying "do you hear him scream?" about a man with no vocal cords.
They don't scream because they don't have organs to produce a screaming sound.
Just because plants don't immediately react but on a way slower time scale doesn't mean it's okay to cut them down.
>>
>>36542515

>They still react to damage though

Not consciously, which is a huge difference.
>>
>>36542538
So you are saying that it is okay to harm unconscious beings?
In that case what's wrong with killing a knocked out cow if it can't react consciously?
>>
Animals being sentient does not give them rights. All but a few show no aspects of sapience or self awareness. They are little more than machines made of meat.
>>
why wouldn't I eat animals, most of the fucking things would eat me if they could
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.