[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mass gainer.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: 0.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
So I'm pretty much anorexic and decided to buy this shit. 5kg of mass gainer. Two scoops equals 1200 kcal.

I'm just wondering if it should be taken with water or milk or something else, and if it's not too harmful on the long run.
>>
Ive been taking ON Pro Gainer for three months with water. Its much better than Srs mass
>>
Don't get it. There are more cost effective options.

Get a big bag (5kg) of unflavoured whey from MyProtein

Get a big bag of oats (should be about £10 for 5kg)

Get some peanut butter.

Get some full-fat milk.

Blend that shit together for a cheap Bulk shake.
>>
>>36519611
Milk!!! Add fruit to your shakes or it will taste like shit.

I only used 1 scoop, whole milk, and a handful of berries.

Tastes good.
I think it was
750 calories , 30g protein
Drink one after breakfast and one after workout (I lift at 9pm)
>>
>>36519647
I tried that. The shit was so heavy I puked all over the place. It's thick like a milkshake and sugary as hell.
>>
>>36519647
Another cheap bulking food is mozzarella.

Balls of that cost like 50p. Cheeky 340 calories.
>>
Just eat oatmeal and protein. 5 packs of oats mixed with a scoop of protein powder, and whey powder in whole milk for breakfast is much better.
>>
>>36519677
Replied to the wrong guy?
>>
>>36519611
This is just...why? Cant you eat +5 spoons of peanut butter on top of what you are already eating? Two croissants are like 800 cals.
Its beyond me how one cant put weight with delicious food.
>>
>>36519690
No. I meant I tried doing a shake with PB and whey. And didn't go well.

>>36519718
Here's what I eat in the morning.

2 croissants.
1 pain au chocolat (I don't know if you guys got a translation for that).
300g of beef.
100g of rice.
125g of walnuts.

I can't eat PB because I can't stand it. I'm now trying to add a scoop of that gainer.
>>
>>36519740
Bump
>>
>>36519740
so you are eating ~2000 cals just for breakfast and you cant gain weight?
>>
>>36519879
120lbs.
>>
>>36519647
do you have to cook your oats before you blend them?
>>
>>36519740
Get better peanut butter
>>
>>36519915
nah lol
>>
>>36519611
Using this shit from the start is like using a lifting belt when you can't even squat 1pl8.

Eat actual food, stop handicapping yourself.
>>
>>36519897
You don't eat 2000 cal breakfast skelle. More likely you eat that in a whole day.
>>
>>36519957
I just listed what I ate in the morning.

Althought I've only been doing this for a week, so.
>>
>>36519611
don't use weight gainer unless you have to, it's like sugar only healthyer with protein powder
>>
>>36519944

If he bought it it's no big deal, newbie mistake.
Might as well eat that shit.
>>
>>36519611
milk is gonna fill you up longer preventing you from eating real food for longer.

take with water if its during the day or with milk before bed
>>
Using milk will result in a thick meal of a shake, if that is all you are going to have then fine but if you plan to eat a bit of whatever use water instead.
>>
>>36519934
This. You want peanut butter that is JUST PEANUTS. None of that sugary shit that tastes like it belongs in a Reese's cup.
>>
>>36519611
DONt FALL FOR thE WEIGHT GAINER SHILLS

You're better off just eating like 300 calorie surplus a day

Let me tell you what to do

Sliced Chicken Breast

Brown Rice/Sweet Potato

Spinach or whatever you want, not important

Siracha

Kinder's Mild organic bbq sauce

This mixture, you can be eating a pound of chicken a sitting and it will feel like nothing. In addition, get some solid breakfast and fruit for snacks, 2 scoops of whey post workout and bam

i'm getting gains just typing this out.
>>
>>36519740
>pain au chocolat

FYI it's the same in English. No translation for some reason, just like you have Le Big Mac.
>>
File: you_are_wrong.png (234 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
you_are_wrong.png
234 KB, 500x400
>>36519611
I ate so much the other day I had to sleep it off to escape the pain.
5 bowls of bran flakes 2 bowls of oats and Twinkies to mop it up
Bananas with peanut butter
Ice cream sandwiches spread with peanut butter
crackers
Wheatabix
Thinking about the peanut butter almost made be barf when I was in bed and I thought I would never eat again.
>pic related
>>
so misc wasn't helpful for you skelly?
>>
>>36519611
Too much sugar in that one. I use MHP Up Your Mass.
>>
>>36519978

Eat bigger lunches and dinners.

Eating a big breakfast speeds up metabolism during the day or some shit. I don't know, I dropped out of broscience university when they stopped offering free tank tops with every class.
>>
Everyone here loves to shit all over weight gainers and they just say "make your own DIY mass gainer lol." But not all of us want to fuck around with buying all the ingredients and taking the time to make our own gainer. Some of us have full time school, career, relationships, etc and the amount of time saved by making our own gainer just aint worth it, its more worth it for us to just buy the premade shit.

I was a skellington for a long time, i worked in a warehouse 60 hours a week burning through so many thousands of calories a day I just couldnt put on any weight. I was eating like 3 or 4 big meals a day plus all kinds of small meals throughout the day but I couldnt gain weight and I didnt have the time to eat anymore than I was already eating.

So I bought two ten pound bags of ON Pro weight gainer and started slamming a 1,000 calorie shake on the way in to work each day. Within about six weeks I had gained twenty pounds and looked a million times better. People can shit on gainers all they want but that stuff really helped me and nowadays I totally recommend it to skellies.
>>
>>36519677
And what do you think that weight gainer is gonna be like dumb dumb?
>>
>>36521861

>So I bought two ten pound bags of ON Pro weight gainer and started slamming a 1,000 calorie shake on the way in to work each day.

Good choice
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.