[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weight loss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Chivalry.png (3 MB, 5952x4544) Image search: [Google]
Chivalry.png
3 MB, 5952x4544
Hi /fit/, I was wondering if I could get some help making a diet plan or workout schedule or something that'll help me lose about 30-40 lbs by the time June hits, I'm willing to do whatever at this point, even though I don't think of myself as a motivated or confident guy. I weigh 265 lbs, and at least 30% of that is body fat, I used to be able to squat my weight, and bench 195, but that was like two years ago, since then I haven't really had access to a proper gym. What advice can you guys give me?
>>
Read the sticky faggot
>>
Oh.
>>
>S
>T
>I
>C
>K
>Y
>>
>>36519602

That's too much weight to drop over 2 months. You could safely lose like 8 lbs.

Honestly just get MFP and track cals. I tend to eat protein bars/shake for breakfast with a few bananas.

For lunch I usually have lean meat sandwiches on wheat, lean beef burgers, etc.

Honestly just start reading the nutrition labels on food you buy. Look for low fat, Low sugar(if at all) foods with high protein. You don't have to be some rich, culinary artist to eat well. Don't fall for memes. Eating well is as simple as reading labels, not drinking sugar drinks( no soda, tea, juice, etc), and staying hydrated.
>>
DNP or Clen
>>
Losing 30-40 pounds by June is entirely possible at 265 lbs. 30% body-fat.

Find a torrent of Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Handbook and follow his protocol exactly.

tl;dr:
>eat ~1 gram of protein per pound of lean body mass - in your case, probably 180ish grams of protein daily
>take a multi-vitamin and 6 servings of fish oil a day
>take a 2 week break eating at maintenance every 6-12 weeks

Pros:
>The weight will drop off of you incredibly fast
>You will lose very little muscle mass
>Once you're on the diet for ~2 weeks hunger and energy levels are constant

Cons:
>It's fucking brutal
>If you fuck up and binge it's extremely hard to get back onto the protocol
>If you don't fix your relationship with food you're just going to gain everything back after you finish the crash diet
>You will have some loose skin - this shit will tighten up over time, but because you lose the weight so quickly it's much more apparent

The better way to do it is as >>36520008 suggested. That way you can develop a healthy relationship with food as fuel AND pleasure.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.