[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw broke up wth my ex gf of 6 years when I caught her cheating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 480x477
> tfw broke up wth my ex gf of 6 years when I caught her cheating with me w a Chad on her phone and started no contact with her , deleted her shit on my Facebook
> went on an extreme cut and now weigh 205 with 10 percent bf%
> I've been on tinder slaying sluts left and right but feel empty inside still
> 6 months later
> go on Facebook , get curious and check out exs face books
> she's in a serious relationship with the Chad who she cheated on me with
> never got over her completely
> feeling empty inside

Can you cheer me up /fit/ ? I feel like utter shit
>>
>>36519539
She will cheat on him too
That's what sluts do
>>
>>36519539
You never got over it cause that bitch fucked you. Like mentally she raped you. She has control over you basically.
Just call it a loss, pack it in, find someone else not on tinder or i guess on tinder if what you are saying is true. Stop being such a mentally weak little slut
>>
>>36519539

stop wasting your time on her, she´s milking chav´s cock right now. SHE WONT EVER COME BACK.

Deal with it OP
>>
>>36519569
This is bs
You get over everything eventually, it's human nature. Time does it, you best stop giving a fuck
>>
Time makes it easier, just keep chugging along and slaying babes as often as you can, eventually you will meet one who makes you feel special.
>>
Maybe deep down you expected her to come back. 6 year relation? That's gotta be tough. You just gotta tough it out I guess. Best of luck to you. Time will heal yeah, until then, work it out
>>
>>36519578
its just how it is little bitch. People don't keep thinking about something unless they really like it or it bothered the shit out of them and they cant let it go.
>>
>>36519553
This. She's gonna cheat on chad with the next chad. Just move on and never look back.
>>
>>36519539

why dont you have bromosexual intercourse with chav so you can get back at her?

No homo
>>
>>36519598
>virgins thinking Chad doesn't cheat either
>>
File: 1421696024882.jpg (6 KB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
1421696024882.jpg
6 KB, 249x250
>be me
>live in with new friend and his roommate who is land lord
>landlord is very successful makes 200k nice car etc
>lives with us in the master
>ask how they met
>he kinda laughs
>she gave him a blowie and he cucked his friend
>oh.... cool I guess
>few months later
>making all kinds of gains
>just her and I in the house
>run to the kitchen to grab my food in towel, don't know she is there
>she tries to make a move on me
>autism back to room
>move out 2 months later

its ok OP, chad will get his comeuppance
>turning a hoe into a housewife
topkek
>>
>>36519630
>implying landlord doesnt cheat on her
>>
>>36519630
It isn't autism anon
You're a real man, I respect you for leaving and not cucking your friend even tho he did that to his
>>
The irony is their honeymoon phase Will be ending soon and one, or both, will probably cheat. Eyes forward OP. ,Seriously, keep building a better your physically, mentally, socially, and never EVER give her attention whether it be to her or someone else by talking about her. Ghost her for good and don't be depressed or passive aggressive. She will eventually want to know if you still think about her and whether she still has power over you. Nope bitch. You'll have the last laugh so long as you're not a sad cunt about all of this.
>>
>>36519655
except it wasnt his friend and was the land lord. His grammar is fuckin terrible, I had a tough time understanding him too.
And it was autism. He should have done it since he was going to move out anyway
>>
>>36519665
>She will eventually want to know if you still think about her

LOLOLOL, this is the dream of every guy that got fucked with. Its never going to happen bros. Just forget about getting revenge, call it a loss, and move on. Try making some money, always cheers me up when I go on vacation
>>
>>36519539
same shit happened to me

just remember shes a whore
>>
>>36519683

That's exactly what I said you illiterate faggot. And yes, she will when her new romance goes to shit. She might not say it or act on it but she's checking now and then to see if you're a miserable cunt. Hence the don't be depressed, passive aggressive, or let yourself slide. Build a better version of you and make her jelly. Her days are coming.
>>
SLOOTS GONNA SLOOT OP
>>
>>36519598
Become the chad and fuck her back, leave her and not look back
>>
>>36519539

>gf of 6 years
>whore cheated

dodged a bullet, OP. consider yourself blessed.

lot of guys find out 10-20yrs later with kids, joint mortgage, shared bank account, etc.

been in a similar situation and used it as a springboard to rationalize why she was (and always will be) a waste of my mental energy.

butthurt be gone, forever
>>
Le bump
>>
When my gf broke up with me i did the same. I was out every Friday and Saturday slaying fresh pussy raw creampieing everything in site but i was still empty inside now nine years later i still miss her. If you truely loved her the pain may never go away but try to find someone who is better and don't settle for a ham beast just because she will have sex with you.
>>
>>36519539
You were with her for 6 years, it might take a while to get over her. That said, plow ahead as best you can.
>>
>>36519539
She probably cheated before if she's willing to cheat after 6 years.
>>
>>36519570
And most likely his bank account
>>
You aren't gonna move on if you keep looking at her Facebook you dumb shit
Moving on means never talking/seeing her again
>>
>>36519539
>She's with the Chad who she cheated on me with

I never really understood that. I can get being the single one that hooks up with someone in a relationship, it ain't your fault the person can't be trusted.

But to date someone that was cheating on their boy/girlfriend with you? What the fuck do you think they're going to do down the road.
>>
>>36519539
Why go for easy pickings on tinder when you can join a hobby club or just go outside and try to make a personal connection with another woman that isn't shit? It works for a lot of people.
>>
>>36519630
>turning a how into a housewife
This, also op you need to stop craving for sluts and start to look for a nice white Christian girl to settle up
>>
North Carolina (Listeni/ˌnɔːrθ kærəˈlaJnə/) is a state in the southeastern region of the United States. The state borders South Carolina and Georgia to the south, Tennessee to the west, Virginia to the north, and the Atlantic Ocean to the east. North Carolina is the 28th most extensive and the 9th most populous of the 50 United States. North Carolina is known as the Tar Heel State and the Old North State.

North Carolina is composed of 100 counties. Its two largest metropolitan areas are among the top ten fastest-growing in the country: its capital, Raleigh, and its largest city, Charlotte. In the past five decades, North Carolina's economy has undergone a transition from reliance upon tobacco, textiles, and furniture-making to a more diversified economy with engineering, energy, biotechnology, and finance sectors.[7][8]

North Carolina has a wide range of elevations, from sea level on the coast to 6,684 feet (2,037 m) at Mount Mitchell, the highest point in North America east of the Mississippi River.[9] The climate of the coastal plains is strongly influenced by the Atlantic Ocean. Most of the state falls in the humid subtropical climate zone. More than 300 miles (500 km) from the coast, the western, mountainous part of the state has a subtropical highland climate.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.