[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>19 >5'7 >120 lbs >hungry skeleton tier I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: halloween_skeleton.gif (48 KB, 476x648) Image search: [Google]
halloween_skeleton.gif
48 KB, 476x648
>19
>5'7
>120 lbs
>hungry skeleton tier
I'm currently doing this 3 days a week:
>100 pushups
>60 chair dips
>10 minutes of planks and 50 crunchs
>1,5 kilo dumbbels in each hand, 120 times each arm
>50 squats
Also, I'm moderately bulking.
Where am I going?
>>
>>36518811
You're using way too much volume and not enough resistance. Get a backpack, put some heavy shit in it, and start using it. Put it on your back while you do pushups and planks, on your lap during dips, and on your chest when you squat. Also, use it for curls and one-arm rows. Find a place to do pull-ups or inverted rows. Try to do only 3 sets of 6-12 reps to failure.
>>
Do push-ups and dips with more weight. Bulk above maintenance, read the sticky and go the gym.
>>
>>36518811
>i exercise like a woman
>why am i the size of a woman
k
>>
Do StrongLifts 5x5 and eat at least 3k calories on work days.
>>
>>36519408
what's the best way to increase weight on pushups? Isn't using a backpack bad for your back?
>>
>>36518811
>Where am I going?

Absolutely fucking nowhere, go to a gym and SQUAT, DEADLIFT, BENCH and do isolations for arms and shoulders.
>>
OP here
So will I stay exactly where I am now with that routine? Not even ottermode?
>>
>>36519654

>>36519544

Do you have gymtimidation?
>>
>>36519674
Kinda, I live in the middle of fucking nowhere.
>>
>>36519691
Well get over yourself, you're not that cool or unusual that fucking everyone will look at you and give you all their attention. Go to a gym, and do as i said earlier.
>>
File: sprölö.png (5 KB, 458x345) Image search: [Google]
sprölö.png
5 KB, 458x345
>>36519722
ebines dubs :DDDDDD
>>
>>36518811
Lol, i used to do what you did but 3 times more, daily. I did it from when I was 16 to about 18 years old. I started out 118lbs and i stayed 118lbs.
I went to the gym and started to barbell lifts. I went from 118lbs to 155lbs in like a year. The first month, I actually gained 10lbs.
Its best to stick with barbell lifts if your goal is to gain weight.
>>
>>36519738
>daily
Maybe that why you didn't get shit.
>>
>>36519755
maybe i didn't know how to workout when i was a kid and thought doing bodyweight shit every day and increasing volume would do it.
Doing it every other day wouldn't have changed shit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.