[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you fitpill me on p90x as a workout routine? I know a lot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: whatafaggot.jpg (31 KB, 634x635) Image search: [Google]
whatafaggot.jpg
31 KB, 634x635
Can you fitpill me on p90x as a workout routine? I know a lot of you focus on lifting and shit, but has anyone tried this? The dude is annoying as fuck but he's ripped and it seems like a good work out. Ready? FIVE FOUR.... THREE TWO
>>
P90x is actually incredible, best investment I have ever made. I know all the autists on here will go HURR DO SS. But honestly this is better if u don't want to get fat
>>
I'm sure it's nice, but I have less than zero interest in it because I want to actually make progress beyond novice gains.
>>
File: P90xgym.jpg (1 MB, 3072x1728) Image search: [Google]
P90xgym.jpg
1 MB, 3072x1728
It's basically a lot of bodyweight stuff with dumbbells on the side.

Makes me vomit, desu
>>
>>36518734
You're right anon! Why would a ripped dude lie to you by saying he got ripped doing the very program he is trying to sell you?
>>
>P90X
>Power 90 Extreme
>Buzzword buzzword buzzword

I hate the fitness industry.
>>
File: 1440466755380.png (646 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1440466755380.png
646 KB, 1920x1080
>>36518860
Too bad I stole it from the interweb.
>>
>>36518860
who is billy banks
>>
>>36518734
If you want to lose weight any activity will help (as long as you fix you're diet) p90x works for some people who like to be told exactly what to do whilst exercising, if you want to gain significant muscle you need to lift weights.
>>
It's great if you're too lazy to get out of the house to work out. I'm sure you'll lose some weight by doing it, but I don't see how it would be beneficial for gaining muscle and strength since there's no barbell movements and no progressive overload.

Also the creator is a manlet DYEL.

So if your goals aren't to gain muscle and strength (LMAO @ ur life you pathetic DYEL) then go for it I guess.
>>
>>36518734
if you just run and lift regularly you will make way better progress in both cardiovascular fitness, strength and athestics.
>>
You get out of it what you put into it, probably to some maximum level. The fact that he was 46(?) and she was 45(?) when they recorded it impressed me enough to give it a try. Most people that age are sliding into the grave, body-wise.

I have taken some exercises from Ab Ripper X section and worked them into my typical Core Day.

Disclaimer: I'm not huge, just in good shape.
>>
I did P90X when I noticed my pants weren't fitting for job interviews. Doing jumping jacks I felt my belly fat moving up and down which was a first ever.

I lost weight but because I didn't keep a good diet the fat loss was too fast and it fucked my hormones. I stopped getting morning wood. Also at the time I was in a really hot city and sweating buckets. My sweat stopped tasting like salt.

On the positive side, it is fine if you want no muscle. The yoga bits helped me out even just the once a week thing meant I became more flexible. Also the pylometrics thing was good as an alternative to regular running. I had shin splints which flared during any run but during that pylometric thing I was fine.

The routines do get repetitive and you will be happy at the end because you don't want to listen to that voice again.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.