[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been using the ab wheel (the scooby variation) for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Zyzz-abs.jpg (63 KB, 509x671) Image search: [Google]
Zyzz-abs.jpg
63 KB, 509x671
I've been using the ab wheel (the scooby variation) for 2 months now,but i've started experiencing pain in the circled area last 2 workouts.What could be causing this ?
>>
File: lol.gif (2 MB, 333x194) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
2 MB, 333x194
>>36518605
lol can't believe you fell for the scooby meme
>>
I feel the ab wheel in my upper abdominal mostly. I think you're core is just weak and you're stressing the muscles there for the first time.
>>
>>36518654
>you're core
>>
File: 1454999666947.jpg (76 KB, 502x604) Image search: [Google]
1454999666947.jpg
76 KB, 502x604
>>36518698
I AM BECOME CORE, THE DESTROYER OF GAINS
>>
>>36518748
Thank you hungry skeleton.
>>
>>36518605
What sort of pain? when do you experience it? How frequently?
>>
>>36518905
a slight uncomfortable pain.
I experience it every time i move throught the second part of the exercise(when you start going up to the starting position)
>>
>what could be causing this

idk OP maybe the fucking ab wheel
>>
>>36518931
Do you do any other ab exercises? Does it hurt when planking?
>>
>>36518748
shoo shoo core goblin
>>
>>36518950
nope,im doing russian twists,spellcasters,2 serratus exercises,hanging leg raises and I dont experience it at all.I'm guessing I over-stretch my abs during the first half of the exercice but I'm not sure.
>>
>>36519010

Sounds like a dumb routine.
>>
>>36519034
I'm on a shitty brosplit and I'm afraid to risk changing it,since I have got good gains.
>>
>>36519010
See if reducing the range of motion makes a difference. Try kneading it as well after your work out, it could just be a knot that needs loosening up.

If it gets worse stop ab rolling for a couple of week and slowly reintroduce it.
>>
>>36518605
maybe and hernia? Check it out as you´ll need it to be treated as soon as possible. Hope it is not btw..
>>
>>36519515
an*
>>
>>36519515
I'm pretty sure a hernia would be a lot more painful and more constant that OP is describing.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.