[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else irritable when they're cutting? I'm going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Angry_Pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
Anyone else irritable when they're cutting? I'm going from 2000-3000 to 1200-1500 daily (TDEE is ~1800) and talking to anyone can get me mad quick. Anyways to avoid this? Pic related, its me right now
>>
>>36518059
try meditating?
>>
Irritability is a known issue with hunger. Seriously op how do you not know this
>>
>>36518255
Obviously but is there any way to alleviate it other than eating
>>
>>36518226
Does meditating work? Seems like spiritual bullshit too be honest
>>
Eat more fiber
>>
>>36518059
ECA
>>
>>36518472
What is ECA? (I'm a newfag)
>>
>>36518300
surprised you're asking this.

there have been numerous sound studies on the benefits of meditation in regards to mental health. just look it up on Wikipedia.

my psychotherapist even recommended it in addition to regular exercise for coping with anxiety and depression. I recommend you save the money I spent on that shit and just start doing it yourself.
>>
>>36518762
Ephedrine Caffeine Aspirin. It's a common stack for cutting, it increases your metabolism, lowers your appetite, and makes you more tolerable.
>>
>>36518824
Any recommendations? Do I just sit around and breathe deeply?
>>
>>36518856
Can I get epedrine for cheap? On a budget right now and shit looks expensive
>>
>>36518290
I do calm down exercises. First, avoid stressful situations. If someone's pissing you off, just leave.

I breathe deep through my clenched teeth. Sounds weird, but works. I also do that wing chun hand/breathing thing, where you pull your hands palm up, from your hip up to your chest when you inhale and then push them down (palm down) again when you exhale.

But I mean, if you're that hungry, you're doing it wrong anyway. Keep a banana on hand.
>>
>>36518059
Been cutting from fat-as-fuck mode to right below the line for obesity BMI-wise.
Yes the first month without sugar I was irritable as fuck. That went away completley as my body got used to a lowe carb diet.
>>
you'll get used to it
>>
man up baby bitch
>>
>>36519099
Fuck if the dubs say so
>>
I eat 400 calories or less daily and I'm always irritated but it'll be worth it
>>
>>36518997
go to your local pharmacy (assuming youre in the US) You have to get it over-the-counter but it's like $5-10
>>
>>36519143
Nnnooo! You're stupid! Why are people this stupid? You'll binge, you idiot! That's completely unsustainable!
>>
>>36519143
>entire world worth of knowledge at your fingertips
>detailed fitness info accumulated over decades, all a click away
>doing something this retarded

Might as well hang yourself, would kill you faster

There's even infographics for it too
>>
>>36519351
No I won't, I have a date in two weeks and need to lose weight as much as possible
>>
>>36518953
its commanding your mind. its like exercising you mindfulness. you want to focus on one thing, usually its the sensation of your breathing. your mind will naturally wander. notice it and bring it back to your focus. i like to remind myself that i am in control.

not the same guy, but meditation over medication.
>>
>>36519373
Post the infographics
I am poor and I can't go to a gym, there isn't much j could do
>>
>>36518059
Is everyone on fit midgets or sedintary?
1800 TDEE?
Mine's 3200 and I cut at 2700 and I'm only 5'9"
1800 seems way too low
>>
>>36519393
I believe in you Anon-kun~
>>
>>36518472
Ephederine is fucking illegal here, WHY ANON
>>
>>36519500
Here too, haven't stopped me.
>>
>>36518472
>Everyone recommends ECA stack
>My regular daily dose of caffeine is over 2 grams
>ECA does nothing for me

Y-you too
>>
>>36519397
Not going to the gym until I get my paycheck next week. Getting used to the diet for right now though
>>
DNP or Clen so you can get your cut down to just a few weeks.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.