[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Want to work more on my inner chest. I have a well built chest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: Posted-On-Shock-Mansion4721.jpg (51 KB, 550x825) Image search: [Google]
Posted-On-Shock-Mansion4721.jpg
51 KB, 550x825
Want to work more on my inner chest.

I have a well built chest now, but it's lacking a bit at the center.
Close grip is recommended and
Reverse Grip is recommended but both target my tri's much more

Best moves?
>>
Put a canoe upside down between two rafters, buckle yourself in and do upside down rowing with the oars.
>>
>>36517236
>Close grip is recommended and Reverse Grip is recommended

No they aren't, because there's no such thing as the "inner chest"
>>
ss by mark rippetoe
>>
The answer is always incline dumbbells
>>
>>36517236
The memes are coming full circle... oh boy.

Anyone else remember when the mods had to sticky a doc about why inner chest can't be targeted cause of the endless threads? Whatever happenned to mods doing that.

Everything nowadays is dick piano, manlet and no fap. Oh and red pill shit from pol spillover.

Fuck I've been going here like 8 years now. That's fuckin sad
>>
because goal
>>
>>36517236
Your not lacking any inner chest since it doesn't fucking exist. You just have bad insertions
>>
>>36517236
Landmine press and incline flies.
>>
File: upper and lower abs.png (76 KB, 596x158) Image search: [Google]
upper and lower abs.png
76 KB, 596x158
Cable crossovers are good if you can do them.
When you do close grip bench, don't tuck your elbows in. Keep them out. Don't go down all the way (to prevent injury as this is a risky elbow position if you go all the way down), just the top half of the movement is enough, and make sure to squeeze at the top.
Unless you just have a chest gap and it's due to bad insertions.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.