[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to stop binge eating? Its my fifth day after cheat day when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
How to stop binge eating? Its my fifth day after cheat day when im eating everything not-cutting-related.

>cutting on 2500kcal
>hungry all the time
>after cheat day i was feeling so bad
>insecure as fuck, blaming my weak mind
>can't stop eating and keep my cutting on the right track
>>
fukin hell wheres that pic from any similar ones?
>>
>>36516203
good goy
>>
Incorporate a lot of spinach/brocolli into your diet. Spinach is better than brocolli in regards to lower carbs, more protein, lower calories, but most people prefer brocolli. Just have a lot of that and you'll be more full with less calories. 23 calories in 100g spinach.
>>
Try intermittent fasting, try eating 2.5k calories with 4-6 hours
>>
>>36516488
Maybe this also take a multivitamin and get some powdered bcaas. Had similar issues and getting the extra vitamins helped, but the bcaas are what sealed the deal. They helped level out my blood sugar all day so I went from having a sweet tooth to no sweets at all
>>
>>36516190
how the hell are you hungry eating 2500 cals? you can eat a good amount of food with that intake

try eating more protein and veggies, carb sources that are more filling (oats,lentils,beans). drink 1/4-1/2 gallon of water with your meals. try IF
>>
>gotta fight through it faggot
>make your first meal of the day a Keto meal. High fat. And it'll keep you full most of the day
>whenever you're hungry drink a bottle of water
>when you cheat suck it up. Forget about it don't dwell on it. Overeating then feeling like shit about it and just saying fuck it .you'll be fat again in no time. After a cheat try to make up for it by doing extra work out, eating less calories. Hell make that a reason to never cheat again it's not worth it

I've been trying to lose the last ten lbs of my cut for a while now and haven't been able to because every weekend I cheat so I've stalled at the same weight for a bit now. Last weekend I had enough. Especially since I made it to the lowest weight I've ever been. After I cheated stepped on the scale and was a few lbs heavier I was disgusted so I'm using that as fuel to suck it up and cut no cheats
>>
File: 1457958365653.gif (2 MB, 331x197) Image search: [Google]
1457958365653.gif
2 MB, 331x197
>>36516190
fucking hell she needs to get dicked
>>
>>36516923
I can guarantee you she gets thoroughly dicked every day
>>
>>36517147
How can you gaurantee that
>>
>>36516190
get some other hobbies if you don't haven't already

if you drink protein shakes replace them with meat

or you could take a week off dieting, maintaining is better than gaining fat
>>
>>36516190
>reverse search
>discovers that there's an entire subreddit devoted to ariana grande's legs

what's the fuss against reddit again?
>>
File: OzLi0SR.jpg (316 KB, 1475x2000) Image search: [Google]
OzLi0SR.jpg
316 KB, 1475x2000
>>36518827
>related subreddit: emma watson legs
goodbye nofap streak
someone is going to eat its own semen pretty soon
>>
>>36517168
She's very vocal about her coal burning and love for black cock.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.