[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me /fit/..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: perseus_and_medusa.jpg (139 KB, 1698x1131) Image search: [Google]
perseus_and_medusa.jpg
139 KB, 1698x1131
I broke up with my girlfriend of two years about a month ago. We broke up because I had to move away for study and after only two weeks neither of us thought we could settle for long distance after having a rather intense/vivid relationship. The whole breakup has just hit me and I'm fucking shattered. I don't know how to deal with this /fit/. I need some advice on how to move on
>>
>>36516065
Lift more. Let the anguish fuel your gains.

I also like to read books, particularly fantasy in order to escape reality for a time
>>
>>36516069
Can you recommend some good fantasy books? haven't read any since I was a kid.
thanks anon
>>
>>36516084
Mistborn books
Gotrek and Felix series
Anything by Brian Sanderson really
Ciaphas Cain
Redwall series
Harry Potter, It's pleb level, but it's my guilty pleasure
Heir of Novron series
>>
File: tumblr_mekq6x67Qv1r8qanm.gif (500 KB, 500x205) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mekq6x67Qv1r8qanm.gif
500 KB, 500x205
>>36516455

Good taste. I fucking love the Stormlight Archives. That man knows how to write a climax.
>>
>>36516069

Discworld. Have a laugh too,
>>
>>36516065
how the fuck do people not see this kind of things coming?
like, do you even plan what you'll do the next day?
smḧ tbḧ låd
>>
>>36516633
Same here. I only found out about him a few months ago from a thread on /v/. Fast forward to today and I've read nearly every single on of his books and am eagerly awaiting more. Finished the Secret History in one sitting because I wss so excited for it and it didn't disappoint.
>>
>>36516669
I decided to move uni's from my local to a better one further away a week before i left
>>
>moved away to study
>didn't break up the minute you intended to do this
you asked for this.

also not your blog,fuck off, your gf problems are not fitness related.
>>
>>36516777
well thanks for giving it to as it is anon
>>
>>36516065
Stop being a little bitch and dwelling on something and not acting on it in a positive way
>Do something
>>
>getting attached to somebody you've dated for only two years
>>
>>36516633
Just watched the extended trilogy again. Forgot how fucking good it was.

Moving to the Hobbit next. Watched the first two when they came out on DVD, but will try the extended versions this time, and watch the third for the first time.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.