[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this guy claim to achieve it in a year with nothing but bodyweight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: cali.jpg (161 KB, 1240x478) Image search: [Google]
cali.jpg
161 KB, 1240x478
So this guy claim to achieve it in a year with nothing but bodyweight training.

Does it mean that calisthenics exercises are better than lifting weights? I mean, this guy would probably be able to lift a lot, while an average gymgoer would have problems with even basic calisthenics exercises. And look at his fucking progress.
>>
This roidlet lied about the timeframe to make money, even with roids it'd take him a few years for that transformation.
>>
>logo is a dude holding a barbell
>only does bodyweight
well okay.

>Does it mean that calisthenics exercises are better than lifting weights?
depends on your overall goals. do you want mass? then you're going to want to pick up a barbell. your progression is going to be severely limited with nothing except a 90kg body to throw around.
>>
>>36515823

its not a barbell its a pullup bar.
>>
>>36515805
Vitamin S
>>
>>36515805
This is what im doing and riding my bike im starting to lose my belly and gain some bulk on my arms and chest.
my arms in 2 weeks gained 3 inches
>>
>>36515805
I means he's lying bruv
>>
>>36515823
>holding a barbell
nigger in what lift do you think you hold a bar like that?
>>
>>36516000

BB curls in the squat rack
>>
roids roids roids. he's a liar OP.
>>
Why is his face puffier now that he's leaner?
>>
>>36516076
deca?
>>
he doesnt look that big to me

he might lie about the timeframe but keep in mind he has a good pump and good pose in that pic
>>
>>36516013
X actly
>>
Yeah, that and steroids.
If he's not post pump then he's doing some Rich Piati tier shit.
>>
>>36515805

ON THE GASS
>>
>>36515888
>my arms in 2 weeks gained 3 inches
I'm sure that's muscle
>>
>>36515805
Look, even if he's telling the truth and isn't on steroids, you don't ever want to base your choices on the results of fucking outliers. This guy's results do NOT represent the average guy's results. You have a thousand people doing calisthenics 999 look like shit and 1 guy looks great and you choose to look only at the 1 guy and conclude that calisthenics must be amazing. Do you not realize how utterly idiotic that is?

It's a fundamental flaw in human logic (with stupid people like you anyway). It's like when people see that one guy who's a vegan and got swole. Immediately they forget that 99.9% of all swole people in the history of swole people were NOT vegan and they decide to go vegan. So. Fucking. Dumb.
>>
Funny how no one ever mentions age on these super fast transformation pics.
Added 20 lbs of muscle in a year while losing fat?
Yeah it's called puberty, every guy gains muscle and loses fat, even doing nothing.
If it happens at the same time as switching from bad eating and no activity to healthy habits and sports, dude will drop 30 pounds of fat and gain them in muscle no problem. Pretty sure he's also taller on the right picture, which definitely doesn't come from training routine.
Congrats to the kid, but don't expect that kind of progress at thirty.
>>
>>36515888
>>36515888
That is what I'm doing and over the last 3 years my arms have gained 234 Inches.
>>
>>36517029
Its not true. He is a lying liar.

t. Someone who has been doing /fit/ness like a madman for 4 years
>>
>>36515888
I rode my bike once and got a pump of 1 inch. Never looked back and now all I do is ride my bike.

My arms are at 18 inches now up from 14. 2 years natty biking
>>
>>36515805
that sunken in face looks like tren
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.