[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ recipes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1392723643847.png (848 KB, 716x1024) Image search: [Google]
1392723643847.png
848 KB, 716x1024
Boys I moved out of home two week ago and have been cooking some pretty plain shitty meals.

Give me something with a lot of protein and multiple servings so I can just defrost that bitch each night for din dins - I'll start
>>
>>36515547
Bump for interest, though I havent anything to contribute.
I've been getting into cooking, next week for sure! for about seven years now.

Next week for sure!!!
>>
>>36515547

Get yourself some spices such as garlic powder, paprika powder and others.

Spicing up meals makes them taste a lot better, they make you feel more saturated and enable you to cook with less fat.
>>
2 scoops
A 500g tub of Greek yoghurt

So fucking simple and delicious. 90g protein n less than 500 kcal iirc.

>recipes

It's like you guys aren't incel single males
>>
>>36515547
>>36515547
I got Tuna Steak at Bus Wholesale. Macros are incredible. Easy to cook, I throw it in the toaster oven for maybe 10 mins with Mrs dash and lemon juice... Same with salmon. Or Cajun seasoning. Little bit of balsamic glaze on the salmon if I'm feeling frisky.
>>
>>36515737
BJs wholesale*
>>
File: 1443742290287.jpg (509 KB, 1077x1077) Image search: [Google]
1443742290287.jpg
509 KB, 1077x1077
>>
File: 1443742404138.jpg (312 KB, 765x1024) Image search: [Google]
1443742404138.jpg
312 KB, 765x1024
>>36515749

Also this >>36515701
Spices can make you eat the same meal 5 days in a row,but each time with a different flavor
>>
>>36515749
If you cook something like that on sunday, can you refrigerate it and take it to the office for lunch for the rest of the work week?
I am not really well versed in how long food stores. I am not sure if it would be good to eat after its been in the fridge for several days, and in my backpack for several hours.
I know it wont be rancid, of course, but I am not sure if it will be prime nutritious food.
>>
>>36515802

It says on the picture that you should freeze what you won't eat in the next 2/3 days. I mean if you freeze it you can just take it out of the freezer the night before you wanna eat it and it will be fine. As long as it's not in your backpack for a whole day it will be alright
>>
>>36515882

Sorry it actually says "freeze what you don't eat the next day or two". I never precook for a whole week. I just end up cooking every day in the morning for the whole day, but I guess that'S up to your preference
>>
Some anon posted this last week, haven't tried it yet
His exact post is as follows

make this recipe in bulk and this is my dinner throughout the week. You can make 5 days worth of dinners or lunches with just 2lbs of chicken. I use a crock pot because its easy as fuck and I rarely have time to cook my meals

1. Put 2lbs of frozen skinless and boneless chicken breasts in crock pot (about 4-5 breasts)
2. Season breasts with your fav. seasonings, I like to use black pepper, garlic, and onion salt.
3. Dump 24oz of your fav. salsa over the chicken breasts
4. Cover crock pot and cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6 hours
5. After the chicken is done put a breast in a bowl/tupperware and shred it up

Now for the salad part
6. Place 1/4 cup (each) of finely shredded cheddar and mozzarella cheese over chicken (I use the Kroger brand that come in bags as they have a high protein/low carb ratio)
7. 3 cups of lettuce or however much you like for a salad
8. 1 cup of FAT FREE cottage cheese for dressing (very important that it's fat free, godtier macros, 130 calories, 26gP/6gC per cup)
9. 1 tsp of parmesan cheese
10. Mix it all up and enjoy
Check out the stats on the recipe

537 calories
71g of protein
16g of fat
11g of carbs
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.