[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Due to unforseen reasons I can't hit the gym for today and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 123131312414214.png (179 KB, 500x298) Image search: [Google]
123131312414214.png
179 KB, 500x298
Due to unforseen reasons I can't hit the gym for today and all of next week, what body weight extersizes can I do to at least maintain my gainz til then? I also have two 10kg weights and two 2.3kg weights along with a bendy bar at my disposal.

What do, /fit/?
>>
>>36515207
All you have to do is google muscle name and workout to find pretty much everything you can possibly to do work a muscle.
>>
File: body weight exercisess.jpg (170 KB, 700x936) Image search: [Google]
body weight exercisess.jpg
170 KB, 700x936
>>36515207
>>
>>36515261
I was refering more to push-ups, dips, chin-ups etc. but okay
>>
>>36515292
bump
>>
>>36515207
ROLLING FOR PUSHUPS
2 digits
>>
>>36515207
In the same position OP.

>won't have access to a gym for the next 2 weeks
>already haven't been to the gym since last monday for the same reason.

Fuck. Waste of a membership.

Waste of gains.
>>
>>36515207
Might as well do one armed push ups, diamond pushups, handstand push-ups, an upper body push circut would like something like this:
Handstand push-ups to fatigue rest 30-90 seconds, one armed pushups to fatigue supersetted with regular pushups to fatigue, rest 30-90s, diamond push-ups to fatigue, do dips of you have a setup, repeat this circut 3-9 times.
I know circuits is Crossfit bullshit but they are pretty good for bodyweight stuff.
>>
Your gains won't disappear from a week off - the recovery will be good for you.

I'm taking 2 weeks off work and skipping the gym because of it - I'm doing C25K to keep fit but my strength won't go anywhere before I'm back at the gym
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.