[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slendertone Flex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: slendertone-flex-pro.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
slendertone-flex-pro.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
Hey /fit/, I'm pretty new here.

I work out occasionally (3 times a week or so), I lost 20 pounds, then gained it back (all fat), and now I'm in the process of losing it again and hopefully gaining some muscle.

Now, I dug this thing up in my house, I think my dad bought it. I'm trying it, and it's still functional. I just wanted to ask you guys—does this help at all? I'm aware by now that to actually get rid of fat, like, actually get rid of fat, you gotta work out and run, so I do that. I still have somewhat shitty sleep habits, but I do eat properly (at least, it worked last time when I lost 20 pounds). I'm not expecting this thing to get rid of lots of fat, or anything. I mean, I'm not even sweating—but it does FEEL like it's doing something with my abdominal muscles.

I'm planning on having these on every day for hours at a time.
>1. Is that a good idea?
>2. Will that actually help with building muscle or getting rid of fat to any degree?

Assume, of course, that I'm going to be doing this for at least a few months. I spend a lot of time reading or on the computer because I'm a (somewhat nerd-bro) college student.
>>
look at the guy on the box

it fucking works
>>
>>36513613
its trash
>>
>put one electrode in your ass
>put the other on your dick
>profiit
>>
Has anyone actually even tried this thing at all?
>>
I tried it for a little bit not enough to see results but it dead make my abs sore if you turn it all the way it it contracts you really hard it's crazy
>>
>>36514529
Are you supposed to just let it mess with you or are you supposed to resist that? Because if you're supposed to actively tighten your ab muscles whenever it shocks you, it would make more sense to me (though I suspect that's not the case).

And how long'd you try it? Just once, a few days?
>>
>>36513613

>slendertone

God tier name for fitness equipment that old women might by
>>
>>36514400
I've tried putting one under my ballsack to stimulate my prostate from the outside no homo
>>
scientifically proven
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.