[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Todays Blog Report
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
It was raining so I skipped the gym today
>>
Dear diary,

I ran out of gold standard whey today. thinking about ending it all
>>
>>36513589
Smart move. You don't wanna get rained on.
>>
I dropped the dumbbell on my toe, hurts like shit.
>>
Weak willed faggot.
>>
I shitposted all day instead of going to the gym..and i have a home gym. fuck
>>
>>36513589
Gym was snowed in, so I stayed home and squatted my mum
>>
My gym is closed for repairs so I stayed home and gagged on my boyfriends cock.
>>
>>36513589
I did body weight split squats in the nude in my bathroom today
>>
I contemplated the gym for hours today. I decided to go because I found a shirt that looked somewhat clean. Today was a good day. Tomorrow I must do laundry.
>>
gyms are closed on a holy week
>>
File: DFAA.jpg (98 KB, 323x585) Image search: [Google]
DFAA.jpg
98 KB, 323x585
hit back/bis today hard af, went in to work and was absolutely dead the whole time, it sucked ass. That said, after we closed, i took of my dress shirt (im a bartender at a high end restaurant) and was wearing a tank underneath. All my coworkers were mirin, even the straight dudes. With my shirt on I look straight DYEL, then everyone saw my ottermode and it felt good af

>still can't find a decent qt to want to make my gf
>they're all whores or have boyfriends

it's times like these i just gotta remember the messiah's message
>pic related
>>
Got dumped, skipped my workout and listened to lose yourself on repeat.
>>
>>36513589
the gym is closed today because of easter. FUCK
>>
Holiday today, gym is in office, office bldg is open, business as usual, maybe sneak in some work too so my qt boss will think about sucking my dick.
>>
File: abs.jpg (49 KB, 450x589) Image search: [Google]
abs.jpg
49 KB, 450x589
Leg and Abs Day.

Recovering Skelly. Went up a plate on the leg press, 10 pounds on my squat, 20 on my calve lifts and 10 pounds on my reclined sit-ups.
>>
File: 1458326139345.jpg (38 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1458326139345.jpg
38 KB, 657x527
I made the terrible decision of doing push ups after lifting and i had to take 3 days off to recover
>shoo shoo gainz goblin

Finally gonna man up and start couch to 5k tomorrow, fuck machines.
>>
I was finally going to go to the gym for the first time in like a week, before realising it's closed for fucking Good Friday. I guess I could go to the other one I have access to, but it's really shit
>>
Recovered enough on my 6th day of severe calf doms to work legs
>yew yew
>>
If you roast peanuts in peanut oil is it akin to feeding chickens, chicken?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.