[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: girls who think they have a nice ass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (271 KB, 1242x1238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
271 KB, 1242x1238
But it's really just "saggy" and they don't squat! Or do any form of glute exercises.
I just don't understand how some girls who call themselves thick don't realize the difference between a fit thick girl and them.
>>
I still prefer fat ass to no ass skinny girls
>>
dude weed lmao
>>
File: 1456356173392.webm (2 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1456356173392.webm
2 MB, 720x405
>>
File: image.jpg (243 KB, 929x1241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243 KB, 929x1241
Another example of a girl who obviously thinks her un-fit ass looks good.
>>
>>36513029
I'd rather do a skinny chick with a small ass than a gross cellulite out of shape ass.
>>
>>36513048
qt/10

Sauce?
>>
>>36513110
And another virgin who thinks that that ass isn't plow-worthy because the girls it isn't perfect like the images he faps to.

If you wouldn't be happy to bend her the fuck over then you're just a faggot.
>>
As much as yoga pants are nice to look it, they can be really deceptive.

There's nothing quite as sad as seeing the perfect ass you had envisioned floop (flop/droop) its way down when they come off. Then you're left with 2 sacks filled with cottage cheese instead of the perfect globes you had pictured.

Sad days.
>>
>>36513048
oh my
>>
>>36515089
Doesn't the soft feeling it has make up for its look?

Though adding a bit more muscle to that ass be a plus
>>
>>36513110
I know this feel. My girlfriend is exactly the same.

She is 78 kilos and thinks she is actually sexy.

>Hey anon look hey anon look
>Is bent over the bed
Holy shit I want to throw up when I see that cellulite ass from behind
>Isnt it sexy?
I stay silent and look away

>Hey anon hey anon
>Flashs me her ass
I stay silent because it's fucking nasty

>I know you love my ass anon, you told me your an ass man
Yes... not your ass though.

Holy fuck when she is bend over doing her toes nails or something i seriously counted 4 fat rolls. FOUR FUCKING ROLLS

Don't get me started on how fucking fat her vagina is. I could literally fit my hand between her labia before i gets inside her vagina.

That reminds me

>I look so sexy in this don't I anon
I stay silent as fuck because it's like a hog with a piece of cloth over the top.

She actually tries to flaunt that she only gained 1 kilo during our 2 weeks holiday to China.

HOLY FUCK I could keep ranting.
>>
Preferring a girls ass over tits is some nigger shit
>>
>>36515126
No. Not to me at least. A saggy cellulite ass is garbage tier.
>>
File: 1457004774509.jpg (294 KB, 435x750) Image search: [Google]
1457004774509.jpg
294 KB, 435x750
>>36515161
Preferring a woman over a man is some pleb shit
>>
>>36515161
low test beta
>>
>>36515160
Why is she your girlfriend?
>>
>>36515161

preferring bags of fat over a girls ass is some faggot shit
>>
>>36515174
Because while I find her physically disgusting she is the first person to love me, so I will stay faithful and with her forever till I die.
>>
>>36515160
Why are you with her then nerd
>>
>>36515161
only teenagers prefer tits m8
>>
>>36515186
You are literally the biggest faggot in the entire world. You must be an atrociously hideous autismo
>>
>>36515186
I feel you .

>mfw in same position. Lol
>>
>>36515160
Tell her how you feel you giant cockmongler if she loves you back she will make an attempt to lose weight and actually look good. Also unless she's a womanlet all she needs to lose is 18 kilos to look good at 5'6 and above so that's literally less than half a years worth of cutting.
>>
>>36515076

This, only women are allowed to have retarded unrealistic standards.
>>
>>36513175
Let us no when you change your mind after losing your vcard
>>
>>36515186
Staying alone and dying is alone than settling for a disgusting piece of shit that grosses you on daily basis. Faggot
>>
>>36515210
> You must be an atrociously hideous autismo
I was a total fat slob, found fit, a year later she was the first girl ever to show interest so i latched on.

3 years later I am now in to deep and have met parents, expect children soon ect.., Except now I am fit, 1.5 plate OHP for 1, 2.5 plate bench for 1 ect...

I am in to deep and refuse to be like the whores and woman I used to despise while I was a fat lord. I will never cheap or leave this woman no matter how much i can't get an erection to her.

I masturbate 2 times a day while we have sex maybe once a a week, normally once every 2.
>>
>>36515228
Damn. It's growing all the time. From being low test if you don't like fat chicks to be a virgin if you don't like fat chicks. Where will it go from here.
>>
>>36515216
Fells bad but better then being alone man.
>>36515221
She is about 5'9 I'd say. Thing is she goes to the gym with me and make zero progress.

She sits on the bike for an hour while on her ipad. I keep telling her she needs to put more effort because i could walk around the block for an hour and get more of a workout then she does.

Her machine says 300 calories burned which is more like 150 if that.

>>36515233
I'd rather not die alone and be alone like before.
>>
>the women who nearly exclusively do butt exercises
>not realizing that having a portruding megabutt makes you look disproportionately goofy
>>
>>36515258
Dude who cares about lifting or excercise ? Exercise for weight loss is not as important as diet especially since the average untrained person even if they wanted to can't run/jog/cycle long enough to make substantial calorie losses. Get your gf myfitnesspal 400 cals below her TDEE and in less than half a year she will look better. My gf is 58 kg at 5'6 and she looks good.
>>
ROFL is that "Emma maye Gibson" aka Betty grumble ? Her parents must be so proud
>>
>>36515274
>He thinks muscle building works that quick
>He thinks women that only do butt-exercises will even be able to progress especially since they don't have diet, volume, intensity and maybe sleep under control
Bro just leave them be you get to enjoy hotties in the gym and the off-chance one of them sticks to it she gets a slight less flabby ass.
>>
>>36515243
You are the biggest beta in the history of humanity.

Have some fucking self worth, man.

This isn't even a case for loyalty, if you have exhausted everything and she refuses to change she is no longer your partner, your equal, someone who gives you strength she is a fucking leech and you enable it by not giving her a wake up call by walking out the door.

Your future is her being featured on my 600lb Life and you will be the soul crushed dead in the eyes husband in the background weakly saying "I just don't know how it got this bad".

Man. The. Fuck. Up.

You deserve better.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.