[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /fit/ drink? I'm on water, coffee, and tea but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: Internet_of_things_for_water.jpg (3 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
Internet_of_things_for_water.jpg
3 MB, 3008x2000
What does /fit/ drink? I'm on water, coffee, and tea but bored as fuck with it
>>
>>36512765
tea, water or PEA water
no sugar
>>
water and the occasional powerade or gatorade cause it tastes good

also i mix my preworkout/creatine with water
>>
>>36512765
you are wasting money on coffee. unless it's cheap coffee then you are really wasting your money. try more teas. juice fresh fruits and shit and have a smoothie here and there. please. bored of drinking your drinks. get a beer if that satisfies you.
>>
>>36512794
Why is coffee "wasting your money"?
>>
>>36512765
Water and coffee. That's it.
>>
>>36512821

Dunno if you brew your own it's dirt cheap.

Plus if you drink it black it's literally 0 cals
>>
>>36512821
if it is a good brand of coffee then it is expensive. therefore you are wasting your money. if it is a general store brand then it has cheap quality. therefore you are wasting your money on poop coffee. if you go to a coffee shop you are wasting your money. therefore you are wasting your money on coffee.
>>
>>36512943
So much autism and poorfaggotry in one post
>>
>>36512952
>not drinking coffee
>automatic poorfag
>>
>>36512943
>then it is expensive. therefore you are wasting your money.

>if you buy a good product, it must be an expensive product. therefore good products are a waste of money, and you should never buy them

right on, bozo
>>
>>36513020
you still missed the point and fell for it entirely. this is your whole thread.
>>
>>36512794
Doesn't juicing fruits just give you mad sugar?
>>
>>36513157
yes and it tastes good
>>
>>36512943
You don't really drink coffee, do you?
>>
Water. Skim milk.

Try those flavor packets they sell for water, I find they help cure some of the monotony of it.
>>
>>36512943
Coffee is fun to drink and relatively cheap. Checkmate, I sunk your battleship.
>>
>>36512765
Water coffee and tea, can't imagine ever being bored with it. There are too many good coffees and teas out there and nothing is as refreshing as water.
>>
>>36512765
I drink almost nothing but kefir. Sometimes water at the gym. But my fridge is typically stocked with bottles of kefir. I bring a quart of kefir for breakfast each day.
>>
>>36512765
Water, coffee and milk

I've always really liked milk and never had any tolerance issues. Whole milk, 2%, 1% and skim are all good.
>>
Coffee, lemon water and vodka & tonics.

If I know I'm going out, I'll minimize my carbs for the day so I can a couple of beers.
>>
>>36512765
Flavored seltzer water.

Shit is good as fuck, and makes you feel full on a fast.
It's just carbonated water and terpenoids, mostly. Sometimes they have a tiny bit of sodium.
>>
>>36512943
Black coffee is GOAT.

two extra strong cups have 200mg caffeine.

Take that shit while fasting with 20mg yohimbine and you are good to go.

Safest, most effective fat loss there is
>>
>>36512765
Water and milk.
I choose between chocolate and regular depending on how I feel.
>>
>>36513691
Does coffee really burn fat or is it a myth?
>>
All I drink is water milk and OJ. I know the latter is sugar water but fuck you I like it
>>
File: sobe lifewater.jpg (38 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
sobe lifewater.jpg
38 KB, 300x300
>>36513740
Maybe, supposed to definitely help w appetite suppression. Anyone else drink this shit
>>
Water.

Every once in a while I'll cheat and drink a soda or something. Last week I had some oj
>>
Can I drink soda if I'm a skellington ?
>>
>>36513740
it increases your heart rate, making your body work harder, therefore burning calories a bit faster
>>
>>36513785
Like maybe twice a week; that shit aint good for you
>>
>>36513785

Recovering skelly here: Cut all unnatural sugar out. Suppresses you apatite.

I drink a 7.5 ounce can of Coke MAYBE once a week and now have a 6-pack.
>>
>>36514233
>Cut all unnatural sugar out. Suppresses you apatite

Don't listen to this guy
>>
Currently cutting, just water and Coke Zero when i'm about to lose my shit
>>
>>36513215
>flavor packets they sell for water
What?

Also
>flavour
>>
>>36515689
>Coke Zero when i'm about to lose my shit
Do people really have such strong cravings? I was always a bit irritated there were never any soft drinks about the house when I was growing up, but now I have nearly zero desire for them, so thanks mum.
>>
>>36512943
I'm not allowed to enjoy a fine brewed coffee with beans a marsupial shat out?
>>
>>36512765
All i drink is water and milk. Sometimes juice.

Maybe 1-2 soft drinks a year, and only because im with family/friends.
>>
>>36512943
>>36512943
I think you just solved economics.
>>
>>36516086
Reddit tier post desu
>>
Fiji Water,Vitamin Water, Kopi Luwak coffee
>>
>>36512833
It's literally 5 calories
>>
Water mainly (3l per day meme) but I can feel myself slowly craving the caffeine from coffee again the longer I am unemployed. I have a serious coffee craving, like 3 or 4 per day in my grande Starbucks mug.

What's worse is it barely does anything for me. Slight buzz for a few mins but after 30-45 mins I am tired and need another. I need to get off it but if I want to taste something in between meals when cutting it is either my housemates diet coke or coffee.
>>
Try different teas. Make sure they are loose leaf.

Pu-erh Tea is Goat.
>>
>>36512765

Try adding flavorings to your water.
>>
>>36516951
[s4s] here. Good that this menu can help you stay hydrated bby :^)
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.