[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is bulking so hard? I just drank a bunch of milk, it feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
Why is bulking so hard? I just drank a bunch of milk, it feels like my stomach is going to explode...
>>
>he fell for the gomad meme
>>
>>36512209
Because you eat too much in one sitting.

Eat more but smaller meals.
>>
>>36512209
Milk is terrible for you. Sure it's easier to get calories/protein but the side effects are not worth it
>>
>>36512209
yeh,, try actually having muscle and being active
i need to do gomad and 1kg of peanut butter a day to put on weight
>>
>drinking a bunch of milk at once
You know that can make you vomit, right? Eat more but small amounts at a time, man. Eating 5+ meals a day could be useful, depending on how many cals you're eating per day.
>>
>>36512209
Big breakfast, some take out at lunch, fruits and vegetables inbetween with some nuts, dinner, go to the gym, and basically eat dinner again after the gym. Thats what its like for me
>>
File: 1452157827428.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1452157827428.gif
4 MB, 320x240
>>36512476
Are you lactose intolerant?

Or did you just fall for the vegan meme?
>>
Starting out by drinking a fuckton of milk is like walking into a gym the first time and loading up a fuckton of weight

It's fucking stupid
>>
>>36512521
even if you arent your body has limited lactose so...

gomad for a few days always depletes it for me, always end up having to take lactose pills
>>
>>36512559
obvs mean lactase
>>
Maybe you should have eaten meat with it you fucking Jew, even if it means breaking kosher.
>>
>>36512521
Humans aren't meant to be drinking cows milk
I'm not saying stop drinking milk, I would recommend it for a multitude of reasons, but drinking excessive amounts is something that should NOT be done
>>
File: 1458669169066.jpg (881 KB, 2442x2918) Image search: [Google]
1458669169066.jpg
881 KB, 2442x2918
>>36512865

Breh I'm white, I literally evolved to drink cows milk.
>>
>>36512559

How tf do you deplete an enzyme
>>
>>36512209
You're probably lactose intolerant. If you keep consuming for a while your body will adjust a lot. I get the same way when I go from cutting to bulking. I drink a protein shake, drink a quart of skin-milk and eat a pound of cottage cheese when i am bulk.
>>
>>36512927

OP here. I was drinking lactose free milk. I guess my stomach isn't used to drinking so much.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.