[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lads... I'm about to be living in a house where I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1370568529806.png (72 KB, 226x263) Image search: [Google]
1370568529806.png
72 KB, 226x263
Lads... I'm about to be living in a house where I'll be the only guy. Exactly how low will my test drop and how fucked are my gains?
>>
>>36512061
fuck off retard
>>
>>36512061

If they cry gtfo. Female tears literally lowers your testosterone
>>
>>36512097
Yep if I ever hear any of them cry I plan to get the fuck out of the house and do push ups to failure until i think it's safe for me and my gains to go back inside.
>>
>>36512061
You'll have to establish yourself as the alpha leader of the household, otherwise you'll sink into the feminine hierarchy and menstrual cycles, then goodbye testosterone.
Anyone got strategies for asserting masculinity and remaining a high test alpha among a pack of females ?
>>
File: it makes sense.jpg (162 KB, 597x685) Image search: [Google]
it makes sense.jpg
162 KB, 597x685
Well.. I never thought I'd be in a position to answer this honestly, assuming you're looking for a serious answer.

My last year of college I sublet in a large apartment with three girls. It was an eye opening experience. Only one of the three exercised at all, and then only intermittently. All were skinnyfat with dadbod boyfriends and complete fucking slobs. I'm not into the red pill shit by any means but god damn are some of the double standards real. When I started living there I'd been lifting for maybe 6 months and I was still in the phase where I was lifting 100% to get laid. What I'd noticed was that since these girls were not fat and had OK faces they were automatically getting as much attention as they could have wanted from 90% of the men they were interested in. I had the impression that I'd have to work at least twice as hard on my body to get half the attention they were getting by default. If anything, it motivated me to lift heavier and push past the plateau after my noob gains.

I'm not going to make up some shit about fucking any of them, as they were already dramatic enough without throwing that into the mix.

If you're experience is anything like mine you're going to be disgusted enough with their personal habits to have your test boosted out of sheer spite. Assuming you're in college or at least your early 20s, I'd bet that they've got some fairly entitled attitudes to boot. Just don't take part in any dramatics and don't listen to them bitch about their shitty boyfriends and you'll be fine, anon.

And for the love of god, if you're on the lease do NOT fuck any of them. It's not hard enough to get laid to make that kind of trouble worth it.
>>
>>36512222
*Your experience

My bad
>>
File: 1441378755886.jpg (109 KB, 738x640) Image search: [Google]
1441378755886.jpg
109 KB, 738x640
>>36512061
>living in a house where I'll be the only guy
>>
>>36512222
>if you're on the lease do NOT fuck any of them

If you take nothing else from this thread OP, take this. Quads command it.
>>
>>36512061
actually m8, test and facial hair growth proven to increase when around females
>>
>>36514064
Unless you go berry picker as fuck
>>
>>36512061
its my dream to live in a house with grills and have them drug me and dress me like a prom drag queen while im unconscious, then hiding all my clothes and forcing me to live like that forever. you're so lucky OP hope that happens to you
>>
>>36515434
kek
>>
Idk man the protagonists of most harem anime are pretty skinny.
I'd say you're fucked.
>>
ur probably going to develop gyno from all the estrogen in the air
>>
>>36512061
You'll probably start having periods and sync up with the rest of them.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.