[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of lifts will help me perform this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: maybeoneday.jpg (14 KB, 236x328) Image search: [Google]
maybeoneday.jpg
14 KB, 236x328
What kind of lifts will help me perform this?
>>
>>36511908
Bicep curls and deadlifts.
>>
deadlifts and farmer walks
>>
>>36511908
No fat chicks xF
>>
>>36511908

Personality 3xf
>>
Judging by the pic none
>>
>>36511967
>Personality

How do I get a better personality?
A girl told me "you're only fun when you're high"

I pretended like I didn't care. But man it fucking killed me a little on the inside.
>>
>>36511989
be stoned 24/7
>>
>>36511989
Try and pinpoint, objectively, what's different about you stoned vs high and how that alters your personality.

You could just be too quiet when sober and come across as standoffish. I used to be shy, so I get it and I don't judge quiet people, but most people fill silence with assumptions, like you're cocky, standoffish, uncaring, etc.
>>
>>36511989

That hurts. You're probably more relaxed, easy going and apt to talk about/do shit you find interesting when you're high. Either be high 24/7 >>36513000 or personality 3xf. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>36511989
Don't worry so much and speak your mind. Don't be afraid to hold back your thoughts even if they might offend someone.
>>
>>36511967
Fuck
>>
>>36511989
>you're only fun when you're high
stop hangin out with 16 year olds fag
>>
>>36511908
none
pic related doesnt even do lifties
>>
>>36511950
this

and balance.
>>
>>36513916
how can you not be quite? i feel like thats something i couldn't change, even if i wanted too, its just how i naturally behave.
>>
>>36511908
Sandbag carries
Stone lifts
Zercher squats
Farmers carries
>>
>>36511989
Fuck that girl. That means that she's got a drug problem and only finds you amusing when SHE is high.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.