[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens when someone takes roids and doesn't lift
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_n9djt5cnW51qbi72uo1_400.jpg (22 KB, 399x503) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9djt5cnW51qbi72uo1_400.jpg
22 KB, 399x503
What happens when someone takes roids and doesn't lift
>>
As long as they got enough fibre they'd be good
>>
>>36511472
they gain muscle but not nearly as much
>>
>>36511511
More than your average natty could gain?
>>
They lose their balls

This is actually a fact
>>
hahaha that kind of looks like my wife's son
>>
>>36511519
Yes, there's a study that shows that a person on roids that does nothing gains muscle at a faster rate than a natty who lifts.

>b-but it't not cheating. all hard work and dedication bro!!

Lol
>>
>>36511525
Here's your (you)
>>
>>36511533
KEK
U
C
K
>>
Literally nothing, this pisses me the fuck off that people think gains come naturally and that you can get to bodybuilder levels just by juicing? fuck no, you still gotta work your ass off.
>>36511534
(Desperately needs citation that isn't by some shitty independent lab making anti steroid propaganda so they can sell their supplements that don't do shit)
>>
>>36511534
I knew some faggot would say something about this study. The only thing this study showed is that noobs on roids sitting on their ass gain more muscle than natty noobs that are lifting.

There is NOTHING that suggests this trend continues. If you roid and sit on your ass you'll get a boost of gains and then nothing.

The fact that people say roids are a "shortcut" is condescending as fuck because the vast vast majority of people injecting put way more work in the gym and in the kitchen than nattys. Roids are serious shit for serious lifters. Only on /fit/ do 18 year old fags with no motivation or dedication consider taking steroids.
>>
http://www.nejm.org/action/showImage?doi=10.1056%2FNEJM199607043350101&iid=f01&
Here's a study so yes you do but this is 6 weeks of non trained so you will makes gains but won't look like a fitness model and shit
>>
klinefelters
>>
File: 288583713.jpg (128 KB, 621x945) Image search: [Google]
288583713.jpg
128 KB, 621x945
>>36511596
As long as I could look something like this (which most of /fit/ would say looks DYEL) I'm happy
>>
>>36511616

tip: if you want to look like that, don't even think about roiding
>>
>>36511616
It's a known fact that 99% of juicers are 5%ers who put way more work in the gym than most natty bodybuilders.
>>
>>36511699
You don't understand. I have absolutely zero muscle. Lifting alone isn't doing much for me.
>>
>>36511733
You might be retarded. Have you been lifting a week? lmao. Just eat more and eat clean and lift for 4 months and you'll be there
>>
>>36511795

Fucking normalfag.
>>
>>36511472
nothing positive except a slightly bigger dick
>>
>>36511472
>>36511472
There was a study that said you gain muscle. I'm sure roiders will try to discredit it, because they think they are actually working hard.

>>36511533
Wow roleplaying as a cuck. /pol/tards have finally started embracing who they really are.
>>
>>36511872
>this is what nattys actually believe
>>
>>36511616
if you're so focused on how you look and willing to even roid for that DYEL look. congrats on being the biggest loser i've seen on /fit/
so you are big in a way.

you could even attain that physique by working a physical job. but you're probably too lazy for a job and your mommy still gives you allowance am i right?
>>
>>36511563
>you still gotta work your ass off
90% of the roiders do a retarded brosplit and still look huge and bodybuilder level. There's a reason /fraud/ never discusses programs, who gives a shit once you're on gear just do what you want
>>
lol douchebags getting ass mad that you can sit on your as while roiding and gain more muscle than someone lifting. It's been PROVEN, although it hasn't been seen if it will continue. A dedicated natural will eventually surpass someone on a low dose T.
>>
>>36511887
>everyone has good genetics like me :^)
>dude just do some physical work you'll gain lots of muscle in no time :^)

Fuck off.
>>
>>36511887
>congrats on being the biggest loser i've seen on /fit/

You don't even know me man. And there's no way I'm as bad as those obese fucks who label themselves as "powerlifters".
>>
>>36511795
Genetics play a huge role in how much muscle you can gain naturally. What works for you doesn't work for everyone.
>>
>>36511571
Zyzz truly did great things for this board
>>
>>36511472
they get roid rage
>>
>>36511912
actually my genetics suck, at least for bodybuilding. but hard work beats genetics.

>dude just do some physical work you'll gain lots of muscle in no time
i wasn't saying you'll gain muscle in no time, but you are able to look like that without lifting and making some money in the process.

>>36511916
i do know you are willing to damage your body for a physique you don't even have to damage your body for, i assume because you're a lazy fuck.
how much allowance do you get?
>>
>>36511571
basically this

you'd get a bit bigger in start but then you wouldn't grow that fast anymore

unless you did some crazy mr olympia shit like 7-10grams/week + slin/gh combo, etc.
>>
>>36511912
>check your thin privilege
also, triggered me
>>
>>36511887
>mommy still gives you allowance am i right?
I bet he gets 10 good boy points a week so he can get chicken tendies for that fucking belly
>>
>>36511571
>Only on /fit/ do 18 year old fags with no motivation or dedication consider taking steroids.

You've never been to a college campus, have you?
>>
>>36511710
>5%ers

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-Percent_Nation
>>
I forgot his name, the faggot who would do vines in the mirror and say gratata, that's what you'd look like roiding without lifting
>>
>>36513688

Anyone can lose weight on a caloric deficit. Not everyone can build muscle easily. Your comparison is shit.
>>
>>36511733
>>36511795
Idk, I've got this one gay twink friend who is literally a skeleton. Dude looks like he just came out of a concentration camp, he'd have to lift for like year or two to get where I am naturally, so maybe thats where this guy is at rn
>>
>>36514032
Basically this but I'm actually gay.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.