[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey mates, I've been sick for the past 4 months and couldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: provocative_clothing_a_0019.jpg (68 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
provocative_clothing_a_0019.jpg
68 KB, 640x640
Hey mates, I've been sick for the past 4 months and couldn't lift, lost lots of gains and got depressed as fuck. I just started lifting again and I'm not gonna lie, my motivation right now is a girl who I used to see for some time She friendzoned me just as I got sick. The problem is, I really fell for her and used to dream about her every night, I still do very often. She's my coworker and we are still chatting a lot of time every day, I don't think she's seeing anyone else, but even if she is, do you think there is a chance I get her back once I'm back in shape, I'm also about to make some other changes in my life like new clothes, buying a car etc. What do you think?
>>
>>36510451
whos that semen magician?
>>
>>36510461
>whos that semen magician?

sub par post familia
>>
>>36510451
beta cuckold
>>
>>36510451
the reason she isnt into you probably isnt the fact that you are out of shape.
>>
>>36510484
This should be posted every day on this board. It should be its own sticky

Yes, being in shape helps. But being out of shape isn't the reason why you're garbage
>>
>>36510461
It has to rhyme.
>>
>>36510517
>>36510484
okay, can you give me other reasonable facts why she would be into me one time then not into me a month later?
>>
>>36510574
You became depressed, so the drop in confidence prob didn't help. Also it doesn't have to be you, she could've made a decision not to date your type because bad experiences or what ever reason. This is not basic arithmetic, we're talking about humans so shit's complicated.

But try to be the best you anyways and see what happens
>>
>>36510714
thanks man, other thing I probably fucked up was bringing up a relationship before she did. It was anyway too soon since she broke up with her last boyfriend
>>
>do you think there is a chance I get her
Let's see.
>I really fell for her
>dream about her every night, I still do
>coworker
>chatting a lot of time
>every day
No, you're fucked. What the fuck is it with guys that makes them think if they're unconditionally devoted and dedicate their life to a girl, she will love them back? Fucking sad.
>>
>>36510758
Don't thank him, he doesn't know shit.
>>36510714
Quit pulling shit out of your ass.
>>36510574
Most likely she found you attractive for whatever reason, but as she got to know you your beta tendencies became apparent and she lost attraction.
>>
>>36510451
>lifting for girls
>>
>>36511237
>not lifting for girls
>>
>>36510451
Dont lift for her. Lift for all the women you will screw in sex rampage to forget her.
>>
>>36510451
New clothes and buying a car will probably not win any brownie points, and if anything you're going to look like a douchy try hard.

Get over it. Get your game on. When girl sees you getting action, she just might have second thoughts about passing you up. But then again, you're still probably going to be a basement dwelling mouth breather.... so.... don't hold your breath.
>>
This is a troll thread right?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.