[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I am counting calories. Each tablespoon of extra virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Guys I am counting calories. Each tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil has 100+ calories. If I cook chicken breasts in the oven using EVOO, does the chicken automatically gain 100+ calories? {SERIOUS}

If not, can I cook it without oil?
>>
bump because OP cares about his calories
>>
>>36510463
if you soak up all the oil then yes
>>
just wanted to ask literaly the same thing , anyone ??
>>
If you eat the oil, you are eating the calories. If the oil stays in the pan, you are not eating the calories. My advice:

- If cutting, count the oil.
- If bulking, don't count the oil.
- If maintaining, count half the oil.
>>
I'll give you some calories kid, bend over
>>
>>36510330
If it goes in your stomach, you count the calories. It's hard to guess with this because some oil will stay in the pan. Just estimate or count half like the other guy said.
>>
>>36510330
I bake my chicken in the oven with no oil. Just season the fuck out of it, so it isn't bland. Cajun and chipotle seasoning are god tier.
>>
>>36510734
yea dont put oil and my chicken sticks to the fucking pan
>>
>>36510734
I find the surface of breasts gets dried out and leathery if you do this. So either cover it with foil, spread a thin layer of oil on it, or use meat with skin on it like thighs.
>>
>>36510330
don't drink the excess oil out of the pan bro.
>>
File: 1440454351179.png (79 KB, 444x560) Image search: [Google]
1440454351179.png
79 KB, 444x560
>>36510734
this. make sure to brine your chicken first (and marinade) or you can easily dry it out easily if you're a third rate, piece of shit, dick-brained faggot cook like I am
>>
You can cook without oil, just use non-stick pans breh. (If oven, use a covered pot.)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.