[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on these topical fat burners /fit/? This
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 682x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 682x682
What are your thoughts on these topical fat burners /fit/? This one and that sweet sweat.

Can ingredients like caffeine and yohimbine really be absorbed through the skin!?
>>
>>36508217
>fat burners

leave this board and never come back
>>
I know my cousin is an MMA fighter and he uses creams + sauna to shed lots of pounds before fights to get into weight classes. Dont know if its only water weight though.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 1024x576
>>36508223

Relax faggot. We are here to express our opinions on the aforementioned topic. No need to get butt mad
>>
>>36508217
they don't make you lose fat, they help you dehydrate through your skin, which will make you look leaner for a short period of time while your skin is thinner. athletes will use these products prior to competitions to help cut to a weight class and lose water weight.
>>
>>36508228
>sauna
>not sure if water weight
Sometimes I think guys pretend to be retarded
If not. Yes go ahead and buy more magic cream that for some reason cut your weight down 5lbs in 2 days lol
>>
>>36508304
Yeah i mean the cream not the sauna. Learn to reading comprehension you idiot
>>
>>36508325
He used cream and the sauna. The sauna is the most likely reason he lost (water) weight.
>>
>>36508325
Learn to write.
>>
>>36508325
>wrote cream + sauna
>YOU IDIOT! I mean "not the sauna"!
Kill yourself
>>
File: blablablabla.gif (143 KB, 395x408) Image search: [Google]
blablablabla.gif
143 KB, 395x408
>>36508353
>get a cold
>cold goes away after a week

>get cold
>use homeopathic water
>cold goes away after a week
>praise the homeopathic water to all my friends because it cured my cold
>>
Clen and tren are the only good fat burners
>>
>>36508217
Snakeoil
>>
>>36508837
Yohimbe is the same shit as clen, just on your alpha receptors instead of beta (which is arguably preferable) and you get to keep your natty card because it is just plants, bro.

>>36508217
I have wondered this myself.

Obviously cal out > cal in.

But in the same way roids can help, and clen can help, and yohimbe can help, and green tea extract can slightly help..

Couldn't that zantrex fad bullshit be useful, when combined with a successful cut?

I ask purely out of curiosity, as I am losing 3.8lb a week on average, eating at 1400kcal (still soooowly making strength gains, so I am not too worried about the deficit)
>>
>>36508809
Not him but most pros use some form of thermogenic booster to keep their TDEE high, and prevent thermogenic adaptation

Like 100% of ufc pros
>>
>>36508217

The only way to burn fat is to consume fewer calories than you are taking in. Most of this loss is exhaled as carbon over time. You can't get fat stores to sort of.. bubble up and release fat through your skin or anything like that.

You can lose weight rapidly, sort of, by dehydrating yourself. There are numerous ways to go about that. It's not good for you.

If you're concerned about your health and appearance, stay hydrated, mind your calories, and eat nutritious foods.
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 747x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 747x599
Since we are on the topic of fat burners, anyone here ever DNP? I've used clen and it was great but the board now is convinced that clen is going to kill me.

I'm sure there is a way to safely cycle clen. DNP horror stories scare the shit out of me
>>
>>36510967

Pretty sure some kid killed himself with DNP in my uni last year. Or something similar.

Sorry I can't help you, buddy.
>>
>>36510967
i low dosed (250mg) dnp for 3 weeks and lost 15lbs of fat. going to finish my last 15 caps in 2 weeks to reach shredland.
>>
File: image.gif (520 KB, 360x359) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
520 KB, 360x359
>>36510985
See this shit makes me want to try it.

But the stories of people cooking themselves from the inside man!

FUUUHHH
>>
What about fat burner pills? Are they any good?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.