[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's no form check thread. Let's start one. B
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
There's no form check thread.
Let's start one.
Barbell bentover row 195lbs
https://youtu.be/ZJZjdARzRZ0
All my sets of today:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u44gEFeYitg
>>
>>36508176

you should be bringing the bar to your stomach lad
>>
>>36508176
This makes me cringe but im not sure why. Still came in my pants though. Faggot.
>>
>>36508383
Some people say to stomach some say to chest, is there a huge difference ?
>>
>>36508853
i get it just below my belly button. I always touch my body with the barbell.
>>
>>36508176
I guess no one want to tell me if i'm doing anything wrong.
>>
Your torso needs to be parallel to the ground. The bar has to touch your torso at some point. No swinging
>>
>>36509416
I've seen a video and the guy said your torse will invariably move because of the weight of the bar shifting your center of gravity.
Also it's more of a yates row. I should be paralel, then? and focus on not moving?
>>
>>36509450
Yes
>>
>>36509377
you didn't catback, you didn't use sway the weights up (cheat) like most people on bb row

nothing more to be said really desu
>>
>>36509457
Thanks you, anon.

>>36509450
But the other anon said i did fine.
>>
>>36509450
this is my variation, dont know if this works other muscles than yours..
>>
>>36509665
mine is a yates row, yours is a strict barbell row.
The problem is i don't feel the fatigue in my lats, but in other parts of my body such as teres minor and lower traps. That's why i post these videos, maybe someone spots something wrong and helps me.
>>
>>36508176
>BENT OVER Barbell Row
>Barely bent over
Ok
>>
>>36509703
This is probably a controversial opinion on here, but I'm not a huge fan of barbell rows for building lats. I think they work other parts of the back great, but I've seen much better growth since I switched to heavy vertical pulling (weighted chins/pull ups) and DB/Cable rowing.
>>
>>36509416
That's pendlay rows.
>>
>>36509777
well, i have to do with my dungeon gym.
I have a pullup bar but it's two inches thick so i thought doing rows was fine. I just want a huge back.
This was on february the 16th:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nekFQew17NA
>>
>>36508383
>>36509227
>>36509416
You should only touch your body on rows (and bench presses, and even overhead presses) if you have the mobility for it.
If you force range of motion, you'll get a shoulder injury.
Make sure your shoulder blades move freely, and don't force your arms back more than a mild stretch in the shoulders.

>>36508176
More upright hits upper back more.
Closer to parallel hits middle back more.
Shoulders lower than ass hits the lats more.
If you have the mobility (i.e. straight back), close to parallel is probably a good idea.
This anon explained why >>36509777
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.