[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just joined the home gym master race with 435lbs to work with....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160324_115346.jpg (1 MB, 1836x2295) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160324_115346.jpg
1 MB, 1836x2295
Just joined the home gym master race with 435lbs to work with....
>>
>>36507651

How much can you dead, squat, and stuff?
>>
>>36507651
idk if its just the angle, but how skinny do you have to be to actually get under that to unrack it?
>>
Right on. Only way to go if you have the room and motivation.
>>
>>36507690
looks to be no bigger than 2ft wide, i think this one is for children or something

not sure how an adult would get in the middle of that
>>
>>36507651
>home gym
>master race
pick one and only one
>>
File: Tripfaggots.jpg (269 KB, 1125x681) Image search: [Google]
Tripfaggots.jpg
269 KB, 1125x681
>>36507651
Yeah now fuck off to reddit or stop using a tripcode. Nobody is gonna give you any credit for buying a shitty homegym and nobody cares.
>>
>>36507651

Still roid raging m8?
>>
>>36507651
how is that social anxiety going?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.