[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats with people adding this meme to their diets?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 225x225
Whats with people adding this meme to their diets?
>>
Any excuse for fat people to eat a cookie really
The macros aren't worth how calorie heavy that shit is
>>
>vegan
Found the reason.
Vegan is the buzzword used to attract retards.
>>
Could probably just make something like that at home, no?
>>
>>36507351
What the hell are you saying? This shit has less calories than isopure.
>>
>>36507329
If you've tried them before, you'd understand
>>
They seem like something I'd buy, but the fact they're vegan means they're more expensive than they would be otherwise.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>36507351
lol
>>
>>36507453
>360 calories
>20% daily sodium
>only 16g protons
Quick someone replace the cream filling in Oreos with peanut butter and call it the complete Oreo
>>
They taste pretty good phamily
>>
GOAT pre gym snack
>>
>>36507518
ull never make it
>>
>>36507453
be careful of the trickery. its 16g protein per cookie, which is 2 servings. Here in america we can be dishonest and say we thought people would eat 1/2 a cookie and save the rest for later even though the package is not resealable and we could have made 2 cookies half the size just as easily.
>>
>>36507453

>Servings per container 2

Cheeky fucking cunts.

24g of sugar for 16g protein. GREAT SNACK YOU GUYS!!
>>
>>36507329
Fuck if I'm bulking I'll wear whatever I can find bitch
>>
>>36507476
I'd buy those.
>>
>>36507538
This.

>>36507476
A preworkout tuna sandwhich has that many calories.
>>
I've had this cookie a few times. They're actually really good. Macros probably aren't ideal but if you want something sweet, they taste way better than a Quest bar or whatever.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 450x338
i rather eat /fit/ <3
>>
>>36507556
This serving trickery in states is retarded. In my country everything is reported per 100 grams
>>
When I tried the chocolate chip I was surprised how good it was considering it claims to be a vegan cookie

What jewish trickery is this?
>>
>>36507329
They're tasty.
>>
>>36507567
>wear
leg day?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AImbLHh9F_4
only milano cookie are /fit/-approved
>>
>>36507329

They're dry like dog biscuits. 16 grams of protein in 360 calories for 24 grams of straight sugar. They taste alright.

Waste of money, teebeeh miafamila
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 240x205) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 240x205
Lol, someone made this but added protein powder and is making $$$ with marketing

There's one every few years for real though
>fat free yogurt (TCBY in the 90s)
>fat free anything
>snack wells
>sugar free
>diet soda

Legit.... If we all could go back in time 6 years ago and marketed a protein powder cookie, wrapped it with labels like
>low sodium
>16g protein
>vegan (we didn't kill animals making a chocolate chip cookie nor milked any cows)
We'd all be driving lambos and wiping out ass with the double ply charmin
>>
>>36507629
>probably aren't ideal

You're consuming 360 calories in the pursuit of 16g of protein. 24g of sugar.

>probably
>>
>>36507329

>tfw eat quest bars
>>
>>36507453

>12g sugar
>360 calories

americans are dumb as fuck seriously.
>>
>>36507847
>>vegan (we didn't kill animals making a chocolate chip cookie nor milked any cows)
cookies are made with eggs you fuck, so it being vegan is actually different from a regular cookie
>>
>>36507873

Check the bullying at the door hotshot

Also fyi it's 24g of sugar :^)
>>
>>36507366
The entire packaging is filled with buzzwords lol

>mfw Id rather eat oreos or just simply bake my own cookies
>>
>>36507879
Dude fuck ya
I don't eat any fucking eggs unless the chicken either gives verbal or written consent that I can eat a natural food that our civilization has been harvesting for thousands of years
>>
>>36507705

I agree that it's dumb but really, people just need to educate themselves. It says right on the label, "servings per package, 2" or whatever.

If you pick up literally any food item in the grocery store, and don't immediately flip it over to study the nutrition label, you're not going to make it.
>>
>>36507894

even worse
>>
>be able to send people into space
>use "servings"
America
>>
Just realized I got scammed... I bought Lenny and Larry's muscle brownies. 20g of protein but 340 calories.... wtf
>>
>>36507329
The Snickerdoodle flavor is bomb as fuck. Once you have one of those THEN you can talk about how this is a meme.
>>
>tfw would rather eat a McDonald's cheeseburger for the same amount same amount of protein, only 7g sugar, and 60 calories less than that Jewish Buzz Word Cookie
>>
>>36507629
>>36507329
>Vegan
>Creators look like a bunch of fucking hippies
>Le wacky packaging and health benefits XD

Who the hell falls for this shit
>>
i fell for this meme, only 3 more cookies to go
Just had to adjust my diet to those cookies :'(
>>
I had no idea this was such a divisive topic on /fit/

Does anybody who eats these things ever have the lemon poppy seed flavor? How is it?
>>
>>36508010
Imagine what a lemon poppy seed cookie with protein powder would taste breh
>>
I've recreated these cookies at home with some slight alterations. Gluten free flour, no dairy butter, 1/4 cup stevia and 1/4 cup sugar, 1 scoop pea protein powder, 1 egg and whatever you want for flavour. It tastes pretty fucking good if you get the right consistency. Not sure about the nutrition facts, havent really counted them out, probably about 400 calories for 31 g of protein if you just ate all of it, but you get enough dough to make a cookie a little bigger than theirs
>>
BUUUUSTED
>>
>>36507914
its intentional deception.
who is meant to eat 1/2 a cookie? why not report a serving as 1 cookie?

why then combine the protein content of both servings and report it on the label?

do they combine other stats this way? no only the ones which provide deception.
>>
>>36507981
fat fucks.

pretty genius tbhfam
>>
>>36508052

It's to get you to buy it because if you looked on the back and saw 360 calories for one cookie you would instantly put it back

However the companies that do it can maintain that those are the "recommended" portion sizes or that they were operating under the assumption that somebody would eat half the thing and then save the rest (which pretty much nobody does)
>>
>>36507674
<3

no homo bruh
>>
File: Screenshot_119.png (748 KB, 955x612) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_119.png
748 KB, 955x612
Daily reminder that someone more athletic than all of you eats these.
>>
>>36508094
>xxxDDD
>all the UFC fighters drink xyience too and they're fit
>>
>>36508170
it doesn't make you fit but it won't make you fat if your diet is on point
>>
>Complete Cookie
>as if standard cookies were somehow incomplete
>Lenny & Larry still in business
manufacturers of normal cookies confirmed for cucks
>>
File: 1443219163564.png (86 KB, 351x371) Image search: [Google]
1443219163564.png
86 KB, 351x371
>>36507847

>tfw full fat yogurt is more expensive
>tfw I cant find any full fat cottage cheese
>>
>>36507914

Normally I'd agree, but for some shit that servings crap is retarded. A package with literally 1 cookie in it, logically you'd think the serving size would be 1 cookie. It's a mindfuck to have multiple servings for something that's obviously meant to be consumed in one sitting, like that bullshit where they have 3 servings per can of monster energy drink.
>>
>>36507857
I swear to god you fucking autists. You need to pick your words veerrryyy carefully around here so nobody jumps down your fucking throat.
>>
>>36507329
I eat these post workout on bulks, fuggin tasty
>>
>>36508751
>pick your words
>PICK
DON'T YOU MEAN CHOOSE??? WHAT THE FUCK!!
>>
>>36507329
They're on sale at my local 7-11 so I've been eating them a lot recently since I don't eat enough anyways.

Managed to gain my first pound in like half a year over the past 4 weeks of adding 1 of these a day to my diet.
>>
>>36508866
Heh
>>
these are only good for people who are bulking
>>
>>36509438

>360 calories per cookie

What clued you in?
>>
>>36508087
>>36510839
Aren't you supposed to get 40g of rapidly digestible carbs after a workout to refill glycogen and help start the muscle rebuilding process?

>>36507981
Basically yeah. I almost didn't buy one because that stupid fucking vegan marketing shit 'no gmo all natural no Syrians were harmed in the making of this cookie' shit on the label.
>>
>>36507582
thats why you're fat
>>
>>36507329
It's a yummy motherfucking snack with 0 calories, 0 carbs andd 0 fats so long as you don't count it god damn it
>>
Just a yummy meme, right babe?
>>
I eat one a day with protein drink, not vegan either.

Macros are good you fucking spergs

>Implying 24g sugar is bad
>Implying those fiber gains aren't awesome for a dessert cookie
>Implying
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.