[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BUSTED What would /fit/ do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 0.jpg (22 KB, 300x397) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
22 KB, 300x397
This is what happens when you ain't no Chad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2CEV15Gv5U

I kinda feel bad for him. Doing this kind of stuff is obviously the only way for him to get rid of his sexual frustration due to being sub 8 in looks.

Its over boyos. Sub 8 men will now be publicly shamed for the slightest fuck ups with women.
>>
>>36507297
BUMP
>>
>bumping an already-dead thread

Stay pleb.
>>
File: Check.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Check.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>36507297
>slightest fuck ups
>trying to get an upskirt photo
>>
>>36507297
>"I kinda feel sad for him"

I would fuck him up if I would be there, including bitch ass autistic perma virgins like you.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 500x494
Prob pic related if I were him
>>
That's hilarious.

Up skirt pics aren't illegal in any way, and I condone them fully.
>>
>>36507297
It's true that dude ain't no Chad, but filming a person like that without permission is horrible. That woman didn't deserve it. I'm sure with looks like that the dude has some sexual frustration, but there are better ways of venting it. Most people are in the gym getting fit for that exact reason. Don't try to defend the creep.
>>
>>36509913
this, its not even like he was doing a good job at either.
>>
>>36507297
>I kind feel bad for him
Why? Because you can relate to him? He is a fucking beta creep.
>>
File: oi oi oi lad.jpg (30 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
oi oi oi lad.jpg
30 KB, 500x450
HAHAHAHA FUCKING CHONGS BTFO BY AUSSIE BITCH YEWWWW
>>
>>36507297
90% of men aren't chads and don't pull shit like this. Instead of being some TRP beta cucklord, go spend spend time trying to make the most of the genetic hand you were dealt or at least try to make some money for cosmetic surgery instead of angrily masturbating to women and then hating them the second you're done.
>>
>>36509913
This. A 10/10 could be caught trying to take photos up some random woman's skirt and she'd be pissed the fuck off.
>>
File: Matt-boNer.jpg (50 KB, 500x640) Image search: [Google]
Matt-boNer.jpg
50 KB, 500x640
>>36510160
Doubt it
What if it was pic related?
She would have thought it was an accident or something, only ugly guys are creepy
>>
>>36510196
What if pic related tried to strangle the woman? Yes, it's true that good looks have that whole halo effect going on, but everyone has a limit and an upskirt video being taken is more likely to disgust any normal woman than excite them. When have you seen a chad get away with actions that'd be punishable by law?
>>
>>36510196
Sure attractive guys can get away with more but sticking a camera up some girl's dress is insta-sex crime territory.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.