[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I started doing exercises at home. I don't own weights so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: PMzQL.gif (871 KB, 481x330) Image search: [Google]
PMzQL.gif
871 KB, 481x330
I started doing exercises at home. I don't own weights so I hold heavy objects instead like books. (I switch them sides each rep to stay balanced)

I have been doing the skateboard squat like pic related and my neighbour has complained about the noise to our landlord. The wall next to my neighbour is the only free wall. Are there any other exercises I could do that make less noise?
>>
Move things and make another free wall? Or go somewhere with a barbell and power rack so you can lift properly?
>>
LMAO 3 DICTIONARY'S
>>
lol just join a gym dude
>>
File: trx.jpg (86 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
trx.jpg
86 KB, 800x800
Get one of these, they're a bit expensive but they're a great addition for bodyweight exercises. They're pretty versitile as well
>>
>>36507089
Don't listen to this shill
>>36507054
Just stick to the basics man, do bodyweight push ups, pull ups, squats and don't forget to stretch before and after every work out also do some cardio 20 mins of running in the morning (or walking if you are really overweight) should do the trick also I'll recomend you to read solitary fitness from charles bronson (google it for a free pdf) it has some really good fit advice for broken people if you ignore the madness of the guy
>>
File: inverted muscleup.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
inverted muscleup.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>36507054

>>>/asp/1083806

click it, bye.
>>
Fuck your neighbor, establish dominance by fisting him. Joking aside, check out some of Scooby's other workouts. The skateboard squat isn't worth the trouble it's giving you. I would suggest going to a gym and starting on SL. Ad some cardio three times a week, eat and sleep right and drink tons of water.

>>36507176
I'll second this except for the stretching before the workout part.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.