[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i do this thru crossfit? Wtf...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-03-24-10-38-45.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-24-10-38-45.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
How do i do this thru crossfit? Wtf...
>>
>>36505853
by doing crossfit
and gear
>>
>>36505874
I love how the ONLY people who look good in crossfit pin. Then again the same could be said about CBT threads...
>>
>>36505874
You forgot the most important part: telling everyone every second that you do crossfit.
>>
It's also good to remember that pretty much all the top CFers don't run the CF program.
>>
What're some good CF style shoes besides the CF brand reeboks that they endores
>>
>>36505853

You don't

You run a different program

Then you do a little crossfit on the side and tell everyone you do crossfit.

Remember to tell everyone you do crossfit.
>>
>>36505853
why crossfit fags end up having chunky forearms, and barrel torsos?

and if they look like that in the pic, which is the selected one, after a week of diet/dehydration, then IRL they look fat/bloated
>>
>>36506015
Metcon 2s and inov8s. Inov8s are probably the best function wise but metcons look rad af
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6-WESZ45jw

Crossfit is all about form
>>
>gym membership expired

>decided to to a trial on a closer gym where is also crossfit box

>everyone is social, they are all in groups

>chicks are ultra hot

>dudes are lean and look really good

>everyone is doing normal form

>doing bench/pull ups/ cleans, some circuit training, little isolation for arms and abs

>equipment is top notch

I might even end up at crossfit brehs, I like the social aspect of it. Also dem girls high test everywhere, hnnnngggggggggggggggg
>>
>>36508743
You will enjoy it, I promise.. For the first 1-2 months before you snap the everliving shit out of your body and become permanently stuck in a wheelchair.
>>
File: returningchamp.jpg (41 KB, 580x339) Image search: [Google]
returningchamp.jpg
41 KB, 580x339
>>36505874
this
>>
i know this guy whos body is aesthetic as fuck. Well basically he does crossfit BUT he got into it wayyy after like years after lifting and tourneys and stuff + hes a marine. so my point is they dont get the body by doing crossfit but they end up doing it maybe wanting to try something new or challenging?
>>
>>36508743
If the coach is really good and emphasizes form and good reps and knows how to program for a group effectively, the crossfit model can be great. The problem is most crossfit gyms are staffed with people who took a weekend cert and think they know more than people who have studied this stuff and had proven success at the highest levels.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.