[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't brushed my teeth in 10 weeks and one of my teeth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
I haven't brushed my teeth in 10 weeks and one of my teeth is in pain.
How long until it becomes infected and kills me?
Can I avoid infection if I start brushing now?
>>
>average weeb on 4chan
>>
I think anime is autistic BUT DAMNN why cant those cutirs be real?
>>
>10 weeks
It's at least once a day you fucking retard
>>
>>36505078
they are, you just have to find the similarities between them and qt azn's

yeah and you need a real girl
>>
>>36505049
Floss Mouthwash and Brush right now and you'll be fine.

There will be blood.

See a dentist.

Also, I'm pretty sure if you bite someone in the street they'll turn into a zombie, so don't do that
>>
>>36505086
>Also, I'm pretty sure if you bite someone in the street they'll turn into a zombie, so don't do that

Pls do this OP. Do it now.
>>
>>36505103
Could be fun. Doesn't seem like it would get out of hand as much as movies and tv would have you believe. Governors in US have power to mobilize quarantines in times of crisis. One would be set up fairly quickly.
>>
>>36505049
You can permanently prevent infection in your entire body just by killing yourself.
>>
>>36505086
Cool thanks.
I'm asking because it will be a few more weeks before I can go to a dentist.

Come to think of it, the fact that I haven't worn my retainer in 10 weeks either could also be contributing to the pain. Hopefully that's the case and it's not all from decay.

>Also, I'm pretty sure if you bite someone in the street they'll turn into a zombie, so don't do that
Kek.
>>
>>36505216
But then invasive bacteria and molds will infect your dead body.
>>
>>36505049
>>36505236
Why has it been 10 weeks with no teeth brushing?
>>
>>36505254
Infection means a reaction from the immune system. If no immune system then it's just fermentation.
>>
>>36505267
Didn't know infect had less meaning in biology than in general usage. I guess it makes sense to make it more specific though.
>>
>>36505258
I was suffering from some other health problems that would get even worse from teeth brushing.
>>
>>36505325
Elaborate pls
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.