[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a stay at home and browse 4chan and listen to taylor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: QYPlmPQ.png (20 KB, 638x547) Image search: [Google]
QYPlmPQ.png
20 KB, 638x547
>it's a stay at home and browse 4chan and listen to taylor swift and electronic music and drink shitloads of coffee and eat lots of junk food while telling yourself for the 100th time that this is the final time instead of going to the gym episode

Non-stop reruns
>>
go for a walk
>>
>taylor swift

that's the shittiest part of the whole post
>>
File: x332ysqnzukjmryyokkt.jpg (184 KB, 625x508) Image search: [Google]
x332ysqnzukjmryyokkt.jpg
184 KB, 625x508
>>36505010
>>
Working out and getting in shape is easy as shit. The depressing part is when you have 0 friends.
>>
>4 years lifting
>still never been under 15% bodyfat

I should probably move out of parents place, mum bakes year round nonstop and it's impossible to resist.
>>
>>36505044
Cutting is the easy part dude. You can literally shred down so much BF it's ridiculous in a couple weeks if you can afford a lot of whey protein and meat
The hard part is building muscle after noob gains
>>
>>36505044
I was shredded af when I was away at college and drinking 3 times a week. Now I'm a pudgy fuck because I moved back home.
>>
>>36504992
If you find lifting to be a drag, why not just give up? Seriously, just give up.

The whole "RAAARGH NEVER GIVE UP COLD DARK HEARTED WARRIOR LIFTING SWEAT THE IRON ALWAYS WEIGHT 400LBS ALWAYS 400LBS" bullshit is a joke. The fact is, lifting isn't for everyone.

Ask yourself this: When you lifted consistently, did you actually get ANYTHING out of it? Don't just skim over that - actually think about it for a while.

I used to be like you, I considered "lifting" to be a good thing and felt bad when I missed it, as if I was letting myself down. But then one night I realised that I didn't actually gain anything from lifting. Sure, I got bigger, but nothing ACTUALLY came from that. I didn't get "mires", I didn't "feel great after a workout", I didn't get anything worthwhile at all from lifting 5 times a week and eating chicken and broccoli.

So why bother? Seriously, WHY? If you actually enjoyed lifting, or at least enjoyed its benefits, you wouldn't skip it. Face it - some of us just aren't meant to lift. Take it from a /fit/ veteran - "making it" is a MYTH. For every guy who "makes it", there's 25 more who lifted JUST AS HARD for JUST AS LONG and didn't get SHIT. The fact is, you're either born with good genetics or you're FUCKED.

The only guys who "make it" are guys who were GOOD LOOKING ANYWAY who just did things like LOSING weight, SHAVING a neckbeard, or CUT their long greasy hair. And what do ALL those things have in common? They involve REMOVING BAD THINGS, rather than GAINING "GOOD" THINGS (I use quotation marks because girls don't actually consider muscle to be good, they don't care).

So basically, if you find lifting to be a chore, then DON'T DO IT. It's not some "duty", it's not something you have to do, don't waste time doing shit that gets you NOTHING.
>>
>>36505054
It's easy when you live on your own. I'm 20, moved back to my parents house a few weeks ago and it's hell. She puts so much sauce, oil and shit into her food that it's impossible to eat. 600 calories/100g easily in her omelettes, and let's not even talk about my grandma who forces me to eat till l explode. Don't underestimate parents/grandparents :^)
>>
>>36505095
The only part of your post that was worth posting was the first line. The rest of it was worthless fucking trash.
>>
>>36505247
Lmao at how mad gymcels get when confronted with their reality. Keep telling yourself you're "closer to making it" while Chad rails your oneitis without even trying.
>>
>>36505095
Either pasta, or you're one of those guys that still look like shirt after 4 years of working out.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.