[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DNP GENERAL: or how to get pussy in 4 weeks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18
File: dnp-pills[1].jpg (32 KB, 564x423) Image search: [Google]
dnp-pills[1].jpg
32 KB, 564x423
1.) READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

http://pastebin.com/eNpz3dB8

2.) QUESTIONS THAT AREN'T COVERED BY THE PASTEBIN

>Day [1-5] I'm not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?
No, it's called blood buildup and it's normal. Look it up.

>Day 5+ and I'm still not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?
Give more info. How much DNP are you taking? You won't feel jackshit if you're only on 250mg. Cold weather and your diet also play a roll in how much you feel.

>Any other NOT FEELING IT YET questions
Heat is not the primary mechanism of DNP. More heat doesn't mean more weight loss.

>Day [1-7] and I haven't lost any weight
>Day [1-7] and I have gained weight
Heavy water retentions in the first week. It's normal.

>Day [7+] and I haven't lost any weight
More info needed. What's your diet like? How big is your deficit? How much DNP are you on? Are you tracking your calories?

>Day [7+] and I have gained weight
All of the above + stop being a fat fuck and eat less.

>Should I take my doses all at once or spread throughout the day?
Doesn't matter. Spread throughout for stable blood levels. All at once for more intense sides at first and less intense sides 12 hours after

>I can't keep the caps down
Eat something small right after taking your dose caps, An apple will do.

>How much time should I wait between cylces.
At the very least do time on = time off.
More is better though, especially if you plan on doing more than 2 cycles. A lot of anons posted that they had less results with time on = time off the second and third time around.

>Where can I buy this shit?
Fuck you. Read the pastebin before asking questions.
>>
3 days in now on 250mg, not feeling too much except a bit more sweaty.

Had a killer migraine yesterday (don't think its from DNP though). Took 500mg Paracetamol + 500mg Aspirin + 100mg Caffeine, as usual for my migraine, nothing bad happened yet (this was ~16hrs ago).
>>
>>36504985
yeah, you wont feel too much on 250mg dont worry about it. it DEFINITELY works though, i dropped about 15lbs in 3 weeks on that dose
>>
>>36505102
Expecting more desu, cause cutting down from around 2600kcal TDEE to 1200kcal per day.
>>
I have 7x 250mg caps left from a previous cycle. I have a a 7 day holiday coming up. Is it worth running a really short 7 day cycle on a low dose? I've lost 20lbs in 20 days before but is it possible to lose 7lbs in 7 days? (after water weight, etc)
>>
>>36505454
yeah you will lose more shit WORKS
>>
>>36504985
I am on day 3 of 250mg as well. I got mine from 24DNP and I'm sweating like a whore in church who missed her period. Thinking maybe the caps are overdosed. This heat is killer
>>
I just finished a 4 week cycle. I read it should take a week or so for my metabolism to normalize.

How slowly should I start increasing my calories and in what increments?
>>
>>36509116
I got my blood done and my T3 was normal so I just hopped back on 2500 maintenance. If you don't know then you should increase by 200 calories per day until maintenance.
>>
I did a 250mg cycle before, and found that my heart rate was noticably higher so I stopped after 2 weeks. But it turns out it was from other stuff, not the DNP. Mostly just stress and shit.

So I'm thinking I'm gonna go back on the DNP I've still got enough for 3 weeks on 250. Question is: can I get away with not taking all the supplements? By far the worst part of taking DNP for me was taking all those fucking pills. I have a really bad gag reflex and fear of choking on things so each day it was seriously hell for me.

How necessary are the vit b, vit c, etc?
>>
>>36509234
When was your last dose before your blood test? Also how big are you?
>>
Whats this stuff do to your strength gains?

Like will I retain more strength just dieting down 15lbs over 3 months, or just blasting dnp for 3 weeks?
>>
>>36508719
How's overall temperature at yours? Still pretty cold here. So I'm fine. First workout on DNP thought, didnt need to drop weight, so was fine. But was sweating A LOT.
>>
>>36509255
I'm completely skipping supps. 0 evidence for radical scavengers doing anything. That part is pretty much broscience.
>>
>>36509774
You will lose less while on DNP simply because its less time you spend cutting. Muscle catabolism takes time.
>>
>>36509774
I maintained my lifts and actually re-broke a couple PR's, cutting on DNP for 6 weeks at 750mg. Lost 25 lbs. I trained twice a week for 1.5 hours. My results are atypical, admittedly.

That was my 3rd cycle. The first 2 I lost quite a bit of strength, but I wasn't training as hard/consistently.
>>
>>36510117
Flooding your body with free radicals is not something you're going to see signs of in the short-term. DNP is fucking harsh on your body, it's worth protecting it as much as you can.
>>
>>36510117

>free radicals are a meme bro! vitamin E and vitamin C is doing nothing!
>also dont take NAC, supporting your lifer while ingesting literal poison into your body for 21 days is not doing jackshit, hehe!

Its like your asking for it
>>
>>36510117
bro, at least take a multivitamin and vitamin c. don't be a dumbass..
>>
>>36510260

Yeah I was thinking to still take the NAC.
>>
>>36510260
and how is NAC involved in the detoxification of DNP? yea it replenishes glutathion, that's helpful in paracetamol poisoning when you take over 7g of paracetamol in a single dose. then there is not enough glutathion to deal with all of it.
>free radicals are a meme bro! vitamin E and vitamin C is doing nothing!
they pretty much are in modern science, there were so many pathological links, none of them proved to be clinically significant.
>>
Is DNP worth it?

Dunno about the cost but I assume it's high. I want to take 250mg for 2 weeks on a 500kcal deficit and hopefully lose 20 lbs.

Shit's scary as fuck though. Death seems like a shitty thing.
>>
>>36510649

You can't die on 250. On 250 you'll want to drink a bit more water, and you'll sleep a bit less comfortably. Wake up thirsty a couple times during the night type deal. That's about it. It's seriously safe as fuck at 250.
>>
>>36509255
Just take a multivit, dude.
>>
>>36510681
adding to that: unless your are an anorectic girl at 40kg bodyweight.

for the average male at 80kg the chance of dieing on 250mg per day is close to 0.
>>
>>36510689

That I can maybe do. I'll see if I can get disolvable ones. DNP pills are quite small so they're not so bad. And it's just one. But this seriously...I end up choking and coughing up at least one vitamin pill per day, when I was on DNP. They get caught in my throat and the feeling of panic is like full on phobic levels. It's the one thing that gets to me but it completely blows me the fuck out when it comes up.
>>
>>36510649
Lemme tell you, I was the same as you are. After my order I was actually fucking dreading it, trying to think of ways to resell it, worrying about some stupid accidental overdose despite me wanting to cruise on 250mg. After I took my first pill I was convinced I would die in my sleep. Same after the second pill the next day. By the third I realized I was doing ok.

Anxiety fuckin sucks bro, but dnp is safe as long as YOU'RE safe. Take a multivitamin, order from someone good, be sure to get more water than you think you need, and maybe bump up the calorie limit a bit, 500 seems like hell.
>>
>>36510752
Fuck do I get that. multivitamins are fucking horse pills. Maybe you could grab some gummies? 4 a day= your full nutrient load needed. Lil less price effective, but it works.
>>
>>36510770

I've got cash. I didn't even know there were vitamin gummies.....
>>
>>36510756
500 is normal for a normal cut so I figured it would work fine here.

I'm an armyfag so drinking gallons of water a day is normal for me
>>
>>36510260
>vitamin E
yea no, there was a study with smokers that got a vitamin E substitution, more people died in the vit E group than in the placebo group due to cancer, which is assumed to be caused by radicals.
>>
>>36510781
OH I'm sorry, I'm a dumbass, I thought you were EATING 500 cals a day. That would be.... really bad.
>>
tfw had to quit after 2 days at 500mg
too much 4 me
>>
>>36510812
Go down to 250 then, ya goose.
>>
>>36510812
do 250 you moron.
>>
>>36510649
you won't lose 20lbs in 2 weeks on that dose, more like 10-15. you definitely can if you go for 3 weeks at that dose though.

the only way you die is if you do some dumb shit like ignore abnormal/rare sides or take stupid high doses
>>
>you have to take carbs on DNP or you won't lose any fat
wat
>>
File: 1284290782199.jpg (9 KB, 226x166) Image search: [Google]
1284290782199.jpg
9 KB, 226x166
>>36510228
>>36510260
>>36510373
sounds like the broscience roiders are spreading with their supplements that supposedly protect their kidneys and livers.
>>
>>36510228
>Flooding your body with free radicals from DNP
>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24064327
>DNP actually protects against free radicals
ok
>>
how much is DNP gonna cost me?
>>
File: dnp rash.jpg (780 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
dnp rash.jpg
780 KB, 750x1334
>>
Been on 250mg for about a week now. Took 500mg a few days ago just to test the water. Never again. Was almost unbearable. Anyone else here get a wicked sore throat?? I've had it for two days straight. It's getting only slightly better with time. I know I'm well hydrated. So if it is a side, it's the worst one so far. Heat and sweat I can deal with. Occasional headache is fine too. But I hate having a sore throat. Oh well at least it keeps me from eating less and makes me drink more. Been drinking almost 2 gallons of water a day
>>
>>36511223
Fuck, same dude, it's WEIRD, I never saw people say it as a side effect. It's like I just went running in the dead of winter dry.
>>
>>36511319
I know breh it's ridiculous. I'm just gonna carry on as per usual and suck it up. Lethargy isn't too bad. Just kind of feels like I constantly am getting over a bad cold/mild flu and I don't want to get out of bed.
>>
Running 600 mg currently. I didn't feel anything for nearly a week but it just kicked in bros holy shit
>>
File: chicken.jpg (73 KB, 600x414) Image search: [Google]
chicken.jpg
73 KB, 600x414
>>36504957
how to kill yourself: the thread
>>
>>36511917
I was thinking the same thing. I lost 55lbs with diet alone...

It's just like niggers constantly looking for the easy button.
>>
>>36510089
10-12 degrees Celsius. I'll be upping it to 500mg tomorrow. I sweat a whole lot in the gym too.
>>
>>36511917
Yeah a painful death by the sound of it.
>shit posting
>>
wheres the chart with blood concentration and dosage per day?
>>
>>36512828
http://i.imgur.com/TUGgzjn.jpg
Gotcha covered breh
>>
Who has that info graph on how to make crystals with bleach and ammonia? It needs to be in this thread like right now.

The world is full of idiots.
>>
Got my stuff from Dinitro. Fast and professional. On day 3, now.

Did the burn test, and the dissolve test. Didn't want to waste the dissolved pill so I drank that as day 1 dose.

Was worse night by far. Big yellow stain on the sheets. Woke up super dry throated, even though I know I was hydrated. Does dissolving it really make it kick in that fast? Even on first dose concentration levels.

Day 3 now, and I'm feeling fine, not too hot. Maybe a slightly sore throat.
>>
Been on 250 for 3 weeks now, I'm taking it before I go to sleep. Sides are dry sinuses and warmth (obviously) but nothing else. Some days calorie intake is minimal, some days I want fried chicken. I skipped the vitamins this time but am drinking BCAA water because that's what I had in the house. Went from 181lb to 161. Normal? Good? Too much? How much longer should I stay on?

Are there any women taking it in here?
>>
>>36515516

3 weeks is the suggested limit. So I'd stop. Let it cycle out for a week (that's about how long it takes to be completely gone) then wait at least 4 weeks after that before hitting another cycle.

No women on the internet though, sorry.
>>
>>36515516
Sounds like a good cycle, take a break for now. Losing some water will push your losses in the next days as well.

If you want more do another cycle after 5 week break.
>>
How long exactly can I expect for the water weight to drop post-cycle? I've heard numbers from 3 days to 2 weeks.

It's just demoralizing seeing my weight stay the same the entire time I was on, hoping it all flushes away quickly.
>>
>>36516924
it varies. ive done DNP twice. first time was like 3 weeks after the last dose before the water came off, and it wasn't a linear decrease. i actually gained a few pounds after the last dose then lost about 5 pounds by the end of the 3 weeks

second time it took about 2 weeks from last dose, with the same gain/loss trend as described above.
>>
>>36515896
>>36516275

Thanks :) I'll make tonight the last night then, and that will be the bookend to 3 weeks. I just weighed in at 161.6. I'm going to keep my calories p low for the most part for (x amount of time?) to see what I actually get down to? I probably won't do another cycle before summer, and try and get the last off on my own.
>>
>>36515516
Grill taking it here, on day five rn. Same thing with the sinuses, but that's some really great gainzzz right there. Agreeing with others, take a month and a half break before you go again.
>>
>>36518041
Something I found that made my sinuses more comfortable was putting Vick's vaporub in my nostrils. Cooled me down and the mintyness cleared out the dryness. Then I lather it on when I take one. Let me know how you do, how long are you going stay on?
>>
Best sources that ship to Aus?
>>
>>36518181
DMP, but as he is still MIA, 24dnp
>>
is this shit even legal? if so what hurdles must I jump through to acquire it
>>
>>36518153
21 days but then probably another cut after my break from dnp, I'm thankfully barely effected by the temperature except at night, plus I live in a colder area so summer shouldn't be too much of a problem for me.
>>
>>36518258
Thanks pal
>>
>>36519763
Ordering from FBI agents through email.

Just stick with clen or something you can buy from actual gear sites.
>>
>>36519986
I want only the best :^)
>>
>>36519903
I react the same, the heat doesn't bother me except my feet at night and my sinuses (so I use the Vick's vaporub). I'm in New England so it's hit or miss if it's warm here at this point in the year. I just shut the heat off. Today is Day 21 so I'm gonna take 1 more tonight and quit. Good luck!
>>
>>36514655
>>36515516
>>36515896
>>36516275
>>36516924
>>36517313
>>36517567
>>36518153
>>36518181
>>36518258
>>36519763
>>36519903
>>36519936
>>36520164
>>36520340

Idiots, all of you.

You clearly don't know how nutrition or proper dieting works. Else you would understand how stupidly easy it is. Yet you mouth breathing faggots need to take it to a whole new level of retarded and pop a pill to do you dirty work for you.

I hope you all spontaneously combust. Nothing of value would be lost.
>>
File: 490[1].jpg (23 KB, 627x626) Image search: [Google]
490[1].jpg
23 KB, 627x626
>>36520659
>>
>>36520659

>being this buttmad because people on DNP only need 1/3 of the time to cut the same ammount of fat

stay mad
>>
Has anyone else's mouth had a reaction to drmusclepharma. I've done cycles before from different sources and there was nothing, but taking 250mg of his stuff for only two or three days caused my tongue to go numb and and get really rough and sore for over a week. my gums got a bunch of sores on them as well that took a week to heal as well.
Has anyone else had this happen and did they find a solution to it. I've still got about forty tabs left that are pretty much useless to me now.
>>
>>36520732
Nah bro, I did it the old fashioned way with DIET ONLY.... I ate a completely balanced diet with a slight calorie deficiency.

I felt fucking amazing. Fuck all your stupid ass 'sides'. I lost weight, felt great, and didn't harm my body to do it.

There's a reason the shit is banned for human consumption, idiot. Might as well drink bleach.
>>
>>36520881
That's fun for you, dude, but I could do that much quicker. Why the hell are you so buttmad? I'm happy to acknowledge that I'd rather have fast results, and its not like I scorn people who'd rather cut normally. I still eat at a deficit, I keep my exercise the same, I just don't go into cut threads and go DURHURRR FAGGOTS Y DON'T U DNP INSTEAD??????
>>
>>36520881

post body

even though you allready confirmed that you look dyel as fuck
>>
my normal source is down. anyone got any recom?
>>
>>36515516
recovering hamplanet here, about to start another cycle. i can try to answer any woman-specific questions but i'm a lot heavier and haven't actually cycled in a good couple of months so i'm a little out of the loop. have found the side effects have been almost like a really intense menstrual cycle for myself. so much fun.

anyway good job, but i'd definitely give it a month or two break, especially if you skipped vitamins. maintain your calories and do cardio or whatever and you should be fine.
>>
>>36520659
U mad cause you think we're all cheating? Maybe... But putting up with dnp is harder than actual dieting. Coming from the girl who (let herself get really obese then) lost 80lbs on my own. Dnp kills fat cells while dieting just shrinks them. I don't think it's shameful to put in work for 2 years and use some DNP to shred the last couple pounds. Stay mad Lel kden
>>
>>36520785
My husband loses his sense of taste on dnp so maybe you're having an intolerance like he does
>>
>>36522096
I'm an advocate of responsible DNP-use, but I've never read anything about it killing fat cells. Do you have a source for that?
>>
>>36521064
dinitro is pricey but the man delivers, his stuff feels way better than other sources I've tried and he's really good communication.
>>
>>36521244
(Also recovering ham planet) I've found that dnp also makes me spot a bit. This is my 3rd cycle since 2014
>>
>>36522120
I said that only because that's what my husband told me and he is a tripfag in one of these threads so I just took his word for it thinking he knew everything since he typically does, I have no factual evidence.
>>
Anyone ever break out with acne when they're on a dnp cycle? I think it's from sweating a lot (I'm 19). Shit sucks because I have a pretty attractive face but my skin is so oily from sweats
>>
>>36522145
Just shower more, it will cool you down. Or get an astringent wipes you can bring with you to wash your face through the day.
>>
Is /fraud/ kill?
>>
Started cycle a week ago. Sore throat has been one of the worst sides. Took some Benedryl this morning though and it actually helped more than any ibuprofen/pain relieving medicine has. Could the sore throat be a sign of slight allergic reaction?
>>
>>36522123
What does he normally charge?
>>
>>36522261
Lel I am here cause fraud is dead. Dnp is like the uncool brother of fraud you talk to if he is the only one around.

Also on 250test 1g eq 350tren 250dnp
Let the games begin
>>
>>36522444
2 per pill, so around $100 for 50. I bought 21 pills for a trial run for 55 (plus shipping so around 60). Sounds like a lot because it is, but he's very reliable, doesn't over or underdose, and I wanted to make sure I got the best for something that might kill me or give me cataracts.
>>
>>36511917

Shit: the post
>>
>>36522141
there is no mechanism behind that to back that up.

as you got mitochondria in almost all body cells and DNP is penetrating pretty much everywhere, energy is wasted everywhere. that's how you lose fat. it's not inducing cell death (if you are on levels that do that, you will probably die anyways).

that also debunks the ROS theory that circulates in DNP-talk everywhere. DNP is actually reducing ROS, because ROS are produced by cell respiration. as the respiration is made ineffective, less oxygen is processed, which means less reactive oxgen species. which makes supps pretty much complete broscience.
>http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1748-1716.1992.tb09351.x/abstract
>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16238490
>>
>>36505943
May just be worth getting more to do a longer cycle.
>>
>>36511144
My chest looks like your neck when I´m going for a run.
Does my body produce dnp naturally? wat
>>
New to this dnp stuff
Do i 100% need to take the daily recommended suplements
Also who has the best dnp out of all of them in the list (usa)
>>
File: meh.jpg (391 KB, 1362x1596) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
391 KB, 1362x1596
>>36520947
It's not about doing things quickly. Just because you can pop some pills and do it quicker certainly doesn't make it better or healthy. You're promoting a really unhealthy choice and people need to be aware dnp is literally poison and there are much better alternatives.

>>36520951
Picture related. Dropped from 210lbs down to 155lbs and 18%bf still. This picture was shortly after that where I started hitting the gym hard and gaining some weight and dropping bf further. U mad?
>>
File: myfatassat185ish.jpg (91 KB, 610x481) Image search: [Google]
myfatassat185ish.jpg
91 KB, 610x481
>>36523543
here was a picture of me on my way down from 210... I don't have a starting picture... I didn't initially plan on making a lifestyle change... but I was at 185 in this picture and still fat as fuck.
>>
>>36522362
test flu most likely, goes away in a few days.
>>
Can someone please name legitimate DNP sources? Thanks.
>>
>>36524083
there are none

/thread
>>
>>36524083
this place is worse than body building dot com.
>>
>>36524083
Did you NOT read the pastebin dude? You're gonna end up killing yourself due to illiteracy
>>
File: 1458805389372.jpg (545 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1458805389372.jpg
545 KB, 900x900
>>36524083
people like you shouldn't take dnp
>>
>>36524393
How much lbs could i lose if i cycle 250mg for 2 weeks
>>
>>36524417
10lbs give or take 2, depends how fat you are atm, deficit,etc.
>>
>>36523543
You look like a piece of sad cardboard and the fact you're actually trying to argue against people taking dnp proves you have way too much time on your hands. Try again, ugly.
>>
>>36523514
you won't immediately die but it'll definitely suck if you don't. dnp tries to kill you, that's how you lose weight. with that in mind, whether you want to take the supplements that try to stop it, that's up to you.
>>
>>36523543

Dude we literally refer to it as poison in the thread all the time. We know and we don't hide it.
>>
>>36522126
at least that time of the month is a lot easier cause it all just feels the same :D

but no seriously if you're a gril try to time it until right after your menstrul cycle ends or it's going to be living hell to adjust. feels like a continuous, bloody flu.
>>
>>36524792
That guy acts like we dont have an entire pastebin dedicated to how to not die eating weed killer lmao
>>
File: image.png (349 KB, 308x409) Image search: [Google]
image.png
349 KB, 308x409
>>36524670
Piece of sad cardboard
>>
>>36524853
This guy acts like needing an entire pastebin on how not to die doing something very stupid in the first place is somehow a good idea.

You guys are fuckin' dumb as shit.
>>
>>36524886
you can die from OTC painkillers you god damn mongoloid, it isn't dangerous to take this shit as long as you follow the rules
>>
can anyone give me a sort of tier list for suppliers?

it seems like dinitro is the highest quality but hes so much more expensive. whats the difference between his stuff and anyone else on the pastebin?
>>
>>36525229
you can die from drinking too much bleach too, you fucking idiot... doesn't make it a good idea.
>>
>>36525537
bleach has no benefits
>>
Anyone know how good Maserati's stuff isn't?

Especially compared to other U.S. Sources?
>>
>>36524886
U mad?
>>
>>36524886
Then don't take it. We already know the stupid shit we're doing, one anonymous dude on the internet is not going to convert an entire thread of desperate morons. Get a hobby, like us. Ours is taking weed killer.
>>
>>36525273
>>36525940
its all the same china shit anybody claiming to have some super seekrit lab supply is lying
>>
>tfw you have 6 more days of 500mg to go but allready down from 98kg to 89,5kg
>tfw i will end up arround 86kg after water retention leaving my body
>tfw people ask "hurrr why dnp cut normal"

tip top kek, 21 days of pure fucking awesomeness.
>>
>>36527594
>10 kg in 14 days on 500mg per day
doesnt seem that much
>>
>>36527747
nigga that's over 20lbs in 2 weeks, are you serious?
>>
>>36527747
wtf doesn't seem much compared to what? amputation?
>>
>>36527876
>>36527943
not for 500mg, same can be done with 250 and a proper cut.
>>
>>36527747

>i have never done DNP or am a massive fat fuck

this is what you sound.

I started at 98kg, arround 15-18% bodyfat at 183cm height.

I cutted at 1600 calories, which is 1000 calories under my maintanence, i hit the gym 6 times a week and did not have a cheatday, im down to arround 13% right now.

>250mg

TOPLEL.
>>
File: 1355843485710.jpg (3 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
1355843485710.jpg
3 KB, 125x120
>>36528368
what a beast
>>
>>36504957
>>36511144
Is there any way to prevent the rash? I used DNP a couple months ago and had no problems. But I tried another cycle, same supply, and I started to develop a rash. It was only really minor, I stopped DNP because I didn't want to risk it getting worse though.

So I still have a bunch of DNP. I didn't get a rash the first time but started to get one the second time... why the difference and how can I prevent the rash?
>>
>>36528132
lol how fucking fat are you that 20 pounds is no big deal? I'd be close to dying if I lost 20 pounds of fat
>>
>>36528655

Could be many things, I doubt that the dnp caused it, take your vitamins, stay hydrated and try again...
>>
is there any benefit doing higher than 1000cal (eca stack) deficit with DNP?
When I do eca I literally have to force myself to eat. what's the least amount of food I can get away with?
>>
>>36528655
Could be type 4 immune reaction (delayed onset).

If it's just a rash you could treat it with an antihistamine (tavegyl, clemastine, benedryl etc). Does it also itch? Cause swelling in your eyes, tongue and throat? Get shortness of breath? Bumps and swellings on your body (urticaria)? These symptoms have to be treated immediately, cause they could progress into anaphylactic shock = deadly
>>
What would be a good dose to test out to determine whether you're deathly allergic to this stuff? A single 250mg dose run throughout the duration of its half-life, or is that too much?
>>
I'm slightly confused in how I'm supposed to contact. This is my first time buying dnp, and I want to go through dinitro, but the paste bins Web address is leading me to a domain website...
>>
>>36528877

Take 250 daily until you see if there's anything. Likelyhood of allergy is quite low, and on 250 even if you are, the full blood concentration won't be deadly by any means.
>>
>>36525273
Dinitro adds extra supplements to his shit to help curb the shittier effects. I'm on my first cycle rn but I'm using him, but a few people have told me their cycles are easier to handle on his shit.
>>
>>36529433
What extra supps does he put in?
>>
>>36525940
I'm on Maserati's shit right now. It's legit. Passed both the water test and the explosive test. Been on 250mg for about a week now. If you're gonna buy from him do it soon because he's about to close shop permanently
>>
I've read the pastebin. Now, how the heck do I buy this?
>>
File: bill.png (155 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
bill.png
155 KB, 400x300
>both sources on ebay got the ban hammer
>>
Is 250mg plus a 500 cal deficit and steady-state cardio the best way to maximize results while minimizing sides?
>>
>>36531326
The best way to maximize results is to eat as little as possible thats how weight loss works
>>
>>36531155
I asked the same question..
>>
Summer is on the way and I live in FL BUT I'm basically a shut-in and only leave my house to go to the gym. Would you recommend DNP for me? I have no qualms about drinking a gallon of water a day and my house is nicely air conditioned. Plan on doing 250mg 3 weeks for my first time.

When I do go to the gym, do I do less weights while on DNP? Some workouts I go hard so I would think it's a bad thing to feel pure exhaustion after a workout?

Are hot showers a no-go on DNP? I'm going to assume no because of the steamy/sauna effect.

Thanks for the answers.
>>
>>36510649
currently on 750 mg. Just a lot of sweating for me.
>>
what's 24dnp's address?
>>
>>36531470
detective
>>
Hey guys, I hope you are doing well.

As we have seen such popularity here we are now offering a free 30 caps with every 60 purchased when you pay by Bitcoin for users of this board. Just mention 4chan when paying for your order to get your free caps.
>>
>>36531523
How do I buy?
>>
>>36531523
Check out 24dnp dot com
>>
>CaptDNP btc only
what does that mean?
>>
>>36532362
"bound to cash" you pay first in cash, then you get your delivery.
>>
guys i banged a thin girl and when she took her clothes off she had all this loose skin so she must have been formerly a fatty. The skin was so horrible I honestly would rather bang a fat girl. if you are really fat then you definitely don't want to lose the weight too fast
>>
>>36530197
>Ingredients include: Taurine and Sulbutiamine (a vitamin B analogue) added for energy and mild euphoria, to counter the lethargy/misery of DNP side effects! You'll find these two ingredients in over-the-counter stimulants like "five hour energy" and such, although admittedly my product has a lower dose of this just because we can't cram much more into the capsule.

To note, its 250mg of dnp PLUS this stuff so youre not getting short changed
>>
>>36531381
250s low enough that you won't feel much of anything but you WILL get results, so don't bump it up just because you're not feeling sweatdeath. Hot showers are fine, workouts are fine, but I would stick to maybe taking a set off to be safe.

You're going to be tired after work outs no matter what, so just go a few hours before you normally sleep and you'll be ok.
>>
>>36532362
btc means bitcoim, dear
>>
>>36532362
In my experience, btc is short for "Bitcoin" which is exactly what I paid for my shit with.
>>
Haven't done a cycle in a while. What's the cheapest uk source atm? Yellow fevers shit was quite weak last time.
>>
>>36531621
How do i pay with the amazon gift card m8? also how much is it in $
>>
>>36532613
Alright thanks, I'm assuming that a lot of these are emails in the OP? Do I just email them or what?
>>
>>36532721
Drop us an email if you have any questions, you can find contact details in the about us section of our website.
>>
Do I just email Dinitro or what?
>>
does dnp work while eating on a heavy calorie restriction? what happens if there's no carbs for dnp to melt
>>
I live at home currently and my parents are nosy af about mail. What does the packaging for DNP usually look like? Don't want my mom freaking out that I'm going to die.
>>
Just one question. Is it worth it?
>>
>>36533661
>>36531155
these two pls
>>
>>36533661
dinitro's is just in a bubble mailer inside a cardboard envelope. it's inconspicuous. as long as she doesn't open you can just be like "oh btw I ordered an anime figure from ebay"
>>
>>36533661
If you live with your parents you are probably too young to be taking DNP.

>>36533840
It is if you are willing to take a potentially deadly substance instead of dieting and you do your research.
>>
>>36534479
I'm 30
>>
>>36510260
Implying Dnp doesn't protect against free radicals fucking your shit.
>>
>>36534740
Holy shit nigger kek
>>
>>36534740
Lmao jesus fucking christ get your life together before deciding to consume industrial dye to lose fat lmao.
>>
>>36532757
Yep, remember to use a burner account with anonymousspeech or similar, places like gmail track errything.
>>
>>36534838
cool, sent him an email via anonyspeechy. How long does it take to get a reply usually?
>>
>>36531523
Shit Ive placed my order already is it still redeemable for me?
>>
>>36528707
bumping this question
>>
Tbh senpai if you're not a poorfag, go to a psychiatrist and get a prescription for adderall or vyvanse.

Mad mental gains and helps massively with weight loss
>>
>>36535301
>mental gainz
>wanting to kill myself after i pop these dreaded pills
I used to snort 50mg of vyvanse also i used to do about 500mg a night
>>
>>36528132
I lost 20 in 21 days on 250 and a seeerious cut. Girl.
>>
>>36536018
>being this retarded
>>
>>36534951

usually within a day but he is on vacation right now and be back monday.
>>
>>36536028
https://youtu.be/CUe4j6S8aIE
>>
>>36531568
I got mine at dnpweightloss dot biz and I liked them. Mild but really effective.
>>
>>36536064
Awesome haha i'm married or I would ;)
>>
>>36536053
He just replied to me, fucking cool.
>>
>>36510584
there's also the fact that simple exercise is very oxidation-intensive, basically the single most oxidizing thing you can do next to taking DNP.
>>
>>36510752
What I do is put water in mouth first, put pills in, bend forward so face is facing down, and swallow. Can get almost any number of capsules and tabs without anything getting caught or sticking.
>>
has any tried doing leangains during DNP? (with ECA stack?)
>>
>>36536434
DNP is an overriding factor in any diet because it depletes your glycogen for you, making it easier to burn your fat stores. It's better to compare a DNP cycle to Ultimate Diet 2.0, only you cannot refeed when on DNP and you don't have to do high volume exercise plus keto to burn up your glycogen.
>>
>>36534834
idk man, I'm 22 and moved back in with my parents after a few years because I can't afford not to yet. After a few years paying rent I'd kind of like to save up some. Just got a job though so I'm moving out for good soon.

I mean at 30 you should probably be employed but maybe he's not a NEET.
>>
Based on OP pastebin, it's safe to assume that you can DNP + EC Stack? Should I take smaller doses of EC, I do a standard 25mg Bronkaid + 200mg Caffeine 3 times a day ~4 hours apart.
>>
>>36536801
Yes, what's unsafe is combining drugs that affect cardio regulators. Like ephedrine + yohimbine and/or clen.
>>
>>36534951
he got back to me in about 2 days. he might be on a vacation rn though so it could be longer. btw if you're doing bitcoin id suggest getting your money now, even sites that do instant transfers sometimes don't accept your card for bullshit reasons so direct bank transfer might be necessary
>>
>>36537009
He already messaged me. Got the info on the extra stuff he adds to his caps and the price. I'm pretty much sold.
>>
>>36537009
LibertyX is instant
>>
What's the go with drmusclepharma? MIA??
>>
its my 5th day now on 500mg since the third day. not really feeling much except it's easier to sweat and get hot. i gave in and ate some pizza today. i should start those exercises
>>
Anyone got some DNP progress pics?
>>
>>36504957
any recom source that ships to SA?
>>
>Consuming an isocaloric diet at maintenance calories is standard practice.

Why not eat at a deficit to expedite weight loss further?

>Don't drink alcohol or YOU WILL DIE - even after you stop taking DNP - look below for blood concentration after a typical 21 day cycle.

Why will I die?

Also, it seems like standard practice is 250mg a day. Will 125mg a day have any notable effect? Just wondering to keep it safe.
>>
>>36538728
To add onto this can I take coke or molly while on DNP
>>
File: tom stare.jpg (7 KB, 204x160) Image search: [Google]
tom stare.jpg
7 KB, 204x160
>>36538792
That sounds like a terrible idea. Why would you even ask that question.
>>
>>36511144
>>36528655
I got the rash too. It covered my entire body, started on my forehead and then worked its way downward. Next thing I know I was beet red and my ma was freakin out. I was tellin her it was normal and that I was just on some fad diet and I'll quit.

Anyway. I quit. Starterd using benedril. Came back a few weeks lever and resumed, but this time I was taking alot of benedryl along with my cycle. It worked perfectly then, no more rash after the first time.
>>
Who is the current most trusted/cheapest dealer out there now?

I haven't bought DNP in 6 months.. When I did I got it from yellowfever who sold me some wet shit, then replaced it with bunk shit.. Horrible experience. Now I'm ready for another order
>>
>>36538728

Alchohol won't kill you on DNP.

When I was on my DNP (only 250 though) I did a bunch of shots one night because honestly I felt like it and was in a shitty mood.

Now, one thing I did was drank a big glass of water with every round. Like I drank a ton of water beside the alchohol, and it was only like 4 or 5 shots.

I still had pretty much the worst hangover of my life the next day. And I barely got drunk. And drank tons of water. And went to bed sober.

Alchohol dehydrates you. DNP dehydrates you. It's not good to stack them.
>>
>>36533346
It mildens the side. No carbs less heat cause the body can concentrate on burning fat and does not have to deal with useless carbs
Less calories the more fat storage can be burned.
>>
t some forum (DNP Thread by Lyle McDonald?) they even pondered if DNP has some muscle protective effect. However, a deficit will make cravings and lethargy worse. I use a 1500kcal deficit and am fine with stimulants and a literal lock at the fridge.

>standard practice
Depends heavily on your circumstances. 250mg may be to much if you work at an industrial oven, 500mg needs some thought about timing at an office job. If you are NEET and the outside temperature is around freezing, you can easily get away with 750+.
125 is a very small dose. I imagine that you almost won't notice it - in effect and in sides. If you want to enhance a typical cut, it's fine, but most of the people here want to lose weight in as fast as possible (durations of >3,4 weeks are ill-advised because there may be permanent nerve damage).

Whatever you do, increase the dose gradually (using 3-5 days to reach saturation).

>Coke, Molly
Well, stimulants are an effective way to combat lethargy and hunger. So in isolation these should be completely fine with proper hydration. Dancing 12hours without something to drink at high doses is ... not a good idea.
>>
>>36539271
Preface with

>>36538728
>Why not eat at a deficit to expedite weight loss further?

Because the writer was fat. A
>>
Go away in 3 weeks wanted to do a cycle. Is three weeks long enough and when I go away im drinking for a few days, will I die drinking after being on for 3 weeks?
>>
>>36539293
Hopefully
>>
>>36531523
Hey dude, Australian here. It's been like 17 days since I ordered and nothing's shown up. It MIGHT show up on Tuesday, since we had the easter long weekend, but otherwise I think it got hit by customs.
>>
>>36533661
24dnp is stealth as fuck
>>
>>36539301
Thank you for your informal message.
>>
>>36523543

>looking like shit
>acting like your some 6% bodyfat bodybuilder

topkek
try lifting for 2 years and come back after you got some muscle you can show after a "cut"
>>
File: 1445224805974.jpg (18 KB, 452x800) Image search: [Google]
1445224805974.jpg
18 KB, 452x800
>>36523543
And yet you're still the only one who is confident enough lf to post a pic.
>>
>>36537939
We can ship pretty much anywhere.

>>36539035
We are one of the cheapest when paying by Bitcoin. We also include 30 free caps with every 60 ordered.

>>36539311
Hey, drop us an email and we we will resolve your issue.

>>36539313
Thanks, we have decent stealth that we automatically apply when shipping to countries with tough customs. If you require stealth shipping to a normal country for whatever reason just let us know when you order.

>>36535239
Drop us an email, if it is not yet dispatched we will add your extra caps.
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1459073724736.jpg (302 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1459073724736.jpg
302 KB, 720x720
>>36537866
This was 21 days at 250.
Start: 250lbs
Current: 160lbs
Goal: to make this bathing suit look better heh
>>
File: 1421973430763.jpg (150 KB, 1394x1315) Image search: [Google]
1421973430763.jpg
150 KB, 1394x1315
>>36521244
>>36522126
>>36524838
I have a very irregular menstrual cycle, does it really matter when I start? My periods are just blood, no cramps, headaches, nausea etc.
>>
>>36539456
I guess I should say my starting weight when I started losing was 250. My starting weight at the beginning of this DNP cycle was 181lb, ended at 160
>>
You morons seriously taking DNP? I knew /fit/ was full of bro science idiots but you retards take stupidity to a whole new level. Enjoy your cataract and skin lesion, must be real easy getting laid with all the pity for you idiots
>>
>>36539442
> Hey, drop us an email and we we will resolve your issue.
Done.

>>36539470
You clearly haven't been here long, and also haven't looked into the odds of said side effects.

Not to mention if you start feeling shit, just stop taking it. Wow, so hard!
>>
>>36539463
Honestly in my experience I don't think it matters WHEN a woman starts DNP. I found I got the issue with DNP/spotting during the last 6 days so I think it's just due to internal body temperature. I dunno if that makes sense, buy if you're worried I would start just after your period ends
>>
guys i need to ask how much of muscle will i more or less lose while on dnp 250mg for 21days? I could run some test p on side for this but is it worth?
>>
>>36539463
muh dick
>>
>>36539476
The thing is that you can go months without any major side effects and then all of a sudden slip into a coma or die. Is it really worth it? I guess it's just natural selection if you're dumb enough to take the risk
>>
>>36539509
> take the bare minimum for three weeks
> stop at the end of that three weeks
> eight months later, fall down dead
> cause of death: DNP poisoning
Yep, seems legit
>>
>>36539516
You can do whatever you want, I'm just asking is it worth it.
>>
>>36539563
Yeah, it is.

Don't be a retard with it, and it's safe enough. Is it AS SAFE as going natural? No, of course not. But it's safe enough to take if you're smart about it, recognise symptoms as they appear, and don't go "Hey, I'm not feeling anything, I'll frontload five grams, that'll definitely be a good idea!"
>>
Did anyone taking it notice any lasting effects on the adrenal glands or the thyroid? Specifically women.
Also, did it trigger any allergies or malabsorption issues?
>>
>>36539470
Unlike your bro science this shit actually works
>>
I dunno about you guys, but when I start my DNP cycle I feel the heat on day 1.

On day 3 of 500mg ED cycle, and I'm sweating a little from just staying indoors at room temp.
>>
>>36531523
Well then I was one of the early buyers and didn't get my free caps. Fuck you in the ass raw
>>
>>36540247
I feel the heat on just 250mg

it's like 5c outside and it's comfy temp

>captcha
>choose all food
>>
>>36540272
Hey, drop us an email and we will see what we can do to satisfy you. We obviously didn't send any free caps at the time as this is a new promotion and we could not have predicted that we would be offering it when you placed your order.
>>
Who sells to UK? Last time I bought from YellowBot but I hear he's not around anymore.
>>
>>36540368
Yeah, 1st cycle was 250mg and I still felt hot in February when it was snowing outside.

I can't fathom people going over 500mg on this thing. I need to open my windows to be able to sleep.
>>
>>36540530
I agree lol. I did 250mg for 3 weeks in feb also. I wasn't drenched in sweat or anything, but it was uncomfortable to wear anything with long sleeves and my armpits were always slightly damp for some reason.
>>
DOes anyone know if i should take the pyruvate if i have the NAC?
>>
>>36540553
I'm on 750 in a hot office building lol. I wear a tech undershirt and sit in front of a desk fan. It's manageable.
>>
>>36540479
24dnp is the only source right now
>>
>>36539442

Any news on Paypal ?
>>
>>36540390
What happenstance the customer if a package is seized by US customs?
>>
>>36539464
Grill here. What dose did you take? I'm currently ordering some and I was going to run a 250 mg cycle for the first time. What was your calorie deficit? I'm at 180ish at 5'3" and would love to be in the 130s by summer.
>>
>>36541746
Happens to*
>>
>>36541747
not a grill, but you should just get your diet under control and lose weight natty for a bit first. I don't see the point of doing DNP when you're obese like that, use it to help get rid of the last 10-20 pounds or so.
>>
>>36541772
why?

literally why spend 3 months dieting when you can cut it to 1 month or possibly less
>>
>>36541709
This is something we will be looking at doing in the future, in the mean time we are accepting Amazon UK gift cards which are just as easy to acquire.

>>36541746
We will reship once if a package is seized, preferably to a different address.
>>
>>36541772
I've already lost 70 lbs by cutting my calories and upping my activity. I'm slowing down on weight loss and just want a boost.

I intend to do at least an 800 calorie cut (currently on 500) maybe even 1000. Again, just for a weight loss boost. I've been at this since August so I'm not a fresh into weight loss heavy. I'm exactly like the other grill I was responding to
>>
>>36542152
jesus, nicely done

any loose skin?
>>
>>36542152
fucking fat fuck hoe
>>
>>36540530
bumped up from 250 a day to 500 per day. it's getting more uncomfortable, but still bearable at 15°C outside.

the heat is probs a very subjective thing.
>>
>>36539470
>skin lesions
>1/10 gets it, doesnt occur when you are on antihistamine
>cataract
>probs not related at all to DNP and if it is then in women 45+
stay mad senpai
>>
>>36542243
Unfortunately. I spent way too long being fat, so now I'm paying for it. Luckily it's mostly just the bottom of my stomach. I'm talking to surgeons to see about getting it removed, but I'm going to wait until I've finished losing weight before that. Hence why I'm so interested in DNP. I've done the majority of the work natty, now I'd like some help with the last bits of stubborn fat.

>>36542268
No shit, why else would I be on a fitness section of an underwater basket weaving forum.
>>
any T3 thoughts? I'm planning to stay on for a month or maybe even 2. Never done it for that long, always just short blasts before, so not sure how necessary it is.
>>
>>36542484
T3 does nothing compared to DNP
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.