[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Buy whey protein for the first time >Chocolate flavor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: D6ccbV.jpg (201 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
D6ccbV.jpg
201 KB, 1536x2048
>Buy whey protein for the first time
>Chocolate flavor
>Open the pack
>a delicious aroma of chocolate powder tantalizes my senses.
>Try some with water
>What the fuck, it tastes like meat. Where is the chocolate?

I feel fucking duped. How do people enjoy this shit?
>>
>>36504900
Use milk dumbass
>>
>>36504900
What's wrong with the taste of meat? I thought we were meant to eat meat? I eat raw roadkill all the time.
>>
>>36504949

How would you feel if you went to take a nice sip of chocolaty goodness and got a mouthful of savory meat?
>>
>>36504955
Picture related.
>>
Stop being a bitch and swallow that shit down like you do your boyfriend's cum every night
>>
>>36504962

Granted its not the worst thing in the world, but when someone's expectations are that betrayed it kind of throws you off.
>>
you will cry when you will drink your first casein.
>>
>>36504900
that's what happens when you go for shit tier whey
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.