[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this place so toxic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: ask fit.png (107 KB, 653x447) Image search: [Google]
ask fit.png
107 KB, 653x447
Why is this place so toxic
>>
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>36504534
Why is your back so fat?
>>
>>36504534
that's what you get for not reading the sticky
>>
File: 1453294165110.jpg (76 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1453294165110.jpg
76 KB, 680x680
>>36504534
You should have listened to my advice when I said never post here again desu
>>
File: 1450381227035.jpg (68 KB, 614x572) Image search: [Google]
1450381227035.jpg
68 KB, 614x572
>>36504534
>toxic
this isn't tumblr buddy
>>
File: triggered.jpg (8 KB, 213x244) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
8 KB, 213x244
>>36504545
>>
nu-/fit/ is full of people who come here from reddit to try and assimilate by acting edgy. These posters have zero fitness experience except for maybe a high school sport and 5 years of stagnant gym "progress". The generals are where you find the remnants of old /fit/: a pseudo-homo circlejerk full of /soc/-reject tripfags and retarded misc transplants with the occasional autistic anon.
>>
File: 1446661250294.jpg (87 KB, 850x718) Image search: [Google]
1446661250294.jpg
87 KB, 850x718
>>36504534
>Gets his feefees hurt because he's not spoofed
>Uses the word toxic unironically
You want to know how you are a virgin Bernie Sanders nu-male?
>>
>>36504534
I mean, those responses are perfectly fine, fucking eat less before you ask how to lose fat, those questions should be reserved to people already at very low percentages trying to lose a little bit more, there's a lot of misinfo out there for that.

But it's mostly because of /r9k/ and /pol/ leaking over otherwise, see all the threads with that retarded "ARE YOU ASKING ME TO EXPLAIN MY REASONING" guy, or the "HEIGHT FRAME FACE" guy who shat up a good amount of the board for months, or any of the rest of the people who feel the need to shit on people that are obviously making decent progress simply to make themselves feel better.

The generals are the only place on this board good for fitness talk.
>>
>>36504534
>toxic
fuck off mate
>>
>>36504534
It's 4chan. If you want people to coddle you and suck your dick go to tumblr or reddit.
>>
>>36504534
It is dismissive of those who obviously didn't even spend to read the sticky. Waste of time. Lazy op.
>>
>>36504534
Because you touch yourself at night.
>>
>>36504534
Why are you a whiny bitch? OP of that thread, I assume you, didn't read the God damn sticky. The sticky clearly answers the original question.

So, you are either too lazy to read it or too dumb to register what it said. Either way it's not worth our time to answer I unironically.

Sack up OP, Jesus. We're not here to coddle you.
>>
File: 1409068764695.jpg (36 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1409068764695.jpg
36 KB, 403x403
/fit/ is not toxic in genral but this is a typical spoonfeeder question. Its the equivalent of "how to get rich", not the slightest research, didnt read the sticky, didnt google, didnt elaborate on his question.

fatties come here all the time and they make believable posts and they seem desperate, so they get help, but this bitch can fuck off.
>>
Every "how do I lose fat in this area of my body" thread needs to be met with hostility because it means the poster didn't read the sticky.
>>
And /thread
>>
>asks a stupid question
>expects not to get stupid answers

its like people actually think their questions arent stupid, kind of like a girl asking what is happening in a movie when you are watching it for the first time with her, i always say i dont fucking know i havent seen this movie either, but they keep fucking asking.

in this case though, i actually know what you need to do but the question is so fucking stupid that you literally dont deserve an answer.

and also op your question is stupid, your thread is stupid and you are stupid.

fuck cutting it makes me angry.
>>
>>36504534
/fit/ is alright, you're just asking moronic questions. Read the sticky before you post
>>
>>36504534
Anonamyous internet faggot.
>>
Welcome to fucking 4chan bro, we're the asshole of the internet. You do not fuck with us.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.