[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get rid of lower back fat /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 640x1136
How to get rid of lower back fat /fit/
>>
>>36504315
Have you tried not stuffing your fat fucking face??
>>
kill yourself
>>
>>36504354
No
>>
maybe do a little cardio every now and again you fucking retard piece of shit
>>
>>36504367
Never post here again
>>
File: 1458494428637.gif (2 MB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458494428637.gif
2 MB, 600x600
vegan diet.
eat lots of carbs.
Run A LOT!
>>
Why is this place so toxic?
>>
>>36504315
chop it off.
or you know,go on a diet?
>>
>>36504354
>>36504358
>>36504399
this isn't b? u guys must really have low selfsteem
>>
>>36506102
get out right fucking now, take my advice and LEAVE
>>
>>36506102
Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again.
>>
>>36506135
Kill yourself, cuck.
>>
>>36506155
Never fucking reply to me again unless you are contributing to the thread
>>
>>36506167
>>>/tv/
>>
>>36506194
You're fat and dumb.
Also, you have a stupid face.
>>
>>36506123
No, you just set yourself up for that response.

/fit/ flames stupid questions because if you had done any research, you wouldnt have needed to ask the question. This implies you are lazy and since you are also fat, you're basically scum of the earth to us.
>>
>>36504315
You're a waste of life. You fucking pig.
>>
>>36506123
oinkoinkoink
*Slurp*
Reeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>36504315
Honestly man, spot reduction is a myth, but people do lose fat from different places at different rates. Fat storage is mostly genetics and hormones.

The way forward is a gradual cut to lose fat until your lower back looks as lean as you'd like.

Chuck in some heavy deads, weighted plank and variants (see Scoob's rotisserie workout for ideas), and some bent over rows to get your lower back stronk. This will give you better shape via increased musculature, but the definition won't really come until you drop body fat.

GL Opie, you're gonna make it.
>>
>>36506123
>post half nakedpicture complaining about his fat ass
>calls us the insecure ones
Mmmmmmhmm. And you're too stupid to realize you need to lose weight. You're basically a light version of HAES
>>
OINK OINK OINK
HERE OP! 300lbs OF SHIT JUST LIKE YOU LIKE EM
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36504315
Fat fat fat balls of sweat fall off your ass while you're walking.
Baskin Robbins called today & they're down to five flavors. You're swelling up as I look at you. You baby gorilla.
>>
>>36506277
top qoq
>>
>>36504315
spot fat reduction is a /fit/ trigger

just go to the kitchen
and take plastic wrap
wrap your tummy with the plastic
let it burn the fat for 20-30 minutes
then commit suicide because it is a waste of time
>>
>>36504315
You might want to actually lift and put on some muscle before you attempt to cut and lose the back fat. Also, trim your neck hair you slob.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.