[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I'm just wondering if any of you could give me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: gynobrah.jpg (384 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
gynobrah.jpg
384 KB, 1000x600
Hey guys, I'm just wondering if any of you could give me advice. I had gyno surgery, but the surgeon fucked it up and left too much gland behind. I was wondering if you guys think it would be ok to cut open just under the nipple and pull the gland out, then go to the hospital for stitches..

If any of you somehow have pics of self gyno surgery I would like to see them, I can't find any on the internet..
>>
Dont know bro, that sounds pretty dangerous. Make sure to Film and post it here later you will surely become a legend
>>
>>36504306
>tfw woman
>>
>>36504306
Livestream it and we'll see
>>
>>36504322
Yeah I would definitely film it. I am just scared as fuck of cutting like a vein or something.

In surgery videos the patients don't bleed very much, so maybe it will be fine, I'm pretty desperate after having a botched surgery etc.
>>
>>36504306
wat
>>
>>36504340
You're an idiot.
>>
>>36504390
Thanks for your helpful post, friend.
>>
>>36504340
The blood isn't the scary part, the scary part in self-surgery is to get behind the 'problem' and cut it loose after you find it.
>>
>>36504306
dont do that you fucking retard
>>
>>36504306
Sounds like a great idea, you should probably do this and afterwards everything will be fine.
>>
File: 1458225340945.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458225340945.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
>>36504306
Sound like a good idea to me, just remember to sterilize the instruments beforehand.
>>
>>36504306
very good idea, you should do it, absolutely, everything will turn out OK it wont even hurt
>>
>>36504306
That would be pretty fuckin hardcore bro
>>
https://youtu.be/vMa191lubzM?t=108

If any of you care to watch it I'm thinking it will be somewhat like that, even easier maybe considering mine is right behind the nipple.

I'm going to order a scalpel and whatever else I'll need and report back with video sometime next week hopefully.
>>
>>36504604
I'm assuming this is bait because this is super retarded. I'm a med fag who's scrubbed in for many surgeries, and this idea is completely insane. Your most likely outcome is becoming severely disfigured after cutting into yourself. How do you plan to give yourself anesthesia while still remaining alert enough to perform the cuts? You can't even see that part of your body well enough to operate. You have zero knowledge of the vascular and nervous anatomy in the region. You have zero idea how to cauterize. You don't know how to make cuts that can be stitched closed. You won't be creating or maintaining a sterile field which is how we prevent infections.

That said there was a Russian antarctic Explorer who was stuck on base all winter. He had appendicitis and since he was the only doctor, he cut out his own appendix. Bad ass guy.
>>
>>36504642
Don't listen to the medical jew, he just wants your money
>>
>>36504642
No I am being legitimately serious. I wasn't planning on using anesthesia, just cutting myself and maybe biting on something. Is that why the patient does not bleed very much in the video I linked, because of cauterization?

Thank you for your insight bro
>>
>>36504701
Actually we would get way more money if he does this. Ambulance ride, emergency room stabilization, then admitted for plastics to do a reconstruction, followed by post op care. Definitely big money to be had in fixing this retard up.

>>36504702
Your plan is superb, honestly we fear other people getting this info because we will get put out of business. Just film it live please.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 386x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 386x350
ITT OP mutilates himself
>>
American health care threads are always trash.

Stop asking stupid shit.
>>
File: 1441155535457.gif (493 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1441155535457.gif
493 KB, 325x244
>>36504306
> tfw you're a femanon and your boobs look like this
>>
>>36504987
My gf has breasts like this.
I love them all the same.
>>
>it's a "anon BTFO's big pharma once again" episode

MEDIKEKS BTFO
>>
>>36505005
Reall My boyfriend says the same about mine but I find it hard to believe. Don't you ever wish they were rounder and fuller?
>>
>>36504987
That is what my chest looked like for four years, and then when I got surgery it didn't even fix it..
>>
>>36504306
Go vegan you disgusting piece of shit.
>>
>>36504987
Your boobies will get bigger when you have kids, be thankful. If they were bigger you'd end up having those giant sock puppet knockers lol
>>
>>36505162
I tried it and didn't like it, sorry.
>>
Why would you exactly do that your gyno is letarlly gone
>>
>>36505130
I've been wanting to get surgery as well but I'm so worried that I'll come out looking worse. So..did yours end up looking the same?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.