[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Form check
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Deadlift form - 45 lbs.webm (3 MB, 800x1080) Image search: [Google]
Deadlift form - 45 lbs.webm
3 MB, 800x1080
How should I improve my form? I know my legs go back instead of staying along the center line but I can't figure out how to correct it.
>>
File: Deadlift form - 35 lbs.webm (3 MB, 798x1080) Image search: [Google]
Deadlift form - 35 lbs.webm
3 MB, 798x1080
>>36503741
In this one the first two reps are okay but they I make the same mistakes as in the 1plate reps.
>>
The fuck you think this is?
>>
ARE YOU WEARING FUCKING SLIPPERS?

What the fuck?
>>
>>36503801
A North Korean extreme gardening forum?
>>
>>36503810
Flip flops

>>36503801
There used to be form check threads here two years ago...
>>
>>36503741
1. Pull out the slack of the barbell before you actually try to lift the bar in order to not lose tension in your body. Just do a tiny pull until the bar clicks and then you can begin the lift.

2. Use your lats to keep your back straight. Think about "protecting your armpits" as if somebody were trying to tickle you. Thinking about squeezing an orange in your armpits is another cue that helps some people.

3. Make sure you build tension in your hamstrings before you lift. Think less about moving the weight UP and DOWN. Instead, think about moving your ass BACK and FORTH.
>>
>>36503859
Thanks. I'll apply these to my next workout
>>
>>36503873
Point 3 is extremely important. If you can't seem to figure it out, search for videos on how to "hip hinge".
>>
>>36503888
Will do. Just watched one by a blonde guy with a big beard an hour ago fyi
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.