[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manboob General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 260x196) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 260x196
How the fuck do I get rid of them and what's the fastest way to get rid of them without hurting myself
>>
>>36503693
Bench. Bench forever. The muscle will build fast because of the fat deposits and then when you cut youll have glorious pecs
>>
>>36503768
Will cardio help a lot or should I just focus on benching more? I can't stand them anymore.
>>
fat femanon reporting in. i'm losing weight atm and tried every dumb thing to help with that (yes, i also do exercise and check my calories, don't worry). i also tried those DIY body wraps. those are amazing... i was really surprised. i had to think about all the man-boobs this could help eliminate. even if non-permanently, i mean you could do that wrap all the time if you want your chest to look flatter every day...
>>
I read somewhere that wearing compression underwear 24/7 will speed up skin tightening a little bit
>>
>>36503802
>femanon
>body wraps
Get em out! Get out of here! Get out! REEE!
>>
>>36503693
is this gyno??? Idk i have good test based on hair growth and muscle growth so im skeptical
>>
>>36504114
Doesnt look like.
>>
>>36504114
Don't worry.
>>
>>36504063
>>36503802
No coats!
>>
>>36504114
its not gyro you fucking retard, so many people on this board think thye have it, you're just fat, like easy 20% judging from this picture
>>
>>36504114
Doesn't look like gyno
>>
I had gyno but got the surgery to remove all the gland shit. still got moobs from the left over fat, but im going to do chest twice a week to build it up and look fucking sexy nigger
>>
>>36504114
you just fat tubby. lose the fat get the shreds
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.